Xbox one console banned and user banned

Discus and support Xbox one console banned and user banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello there. So i got permanently banned for sending a joke to another user. I really regret it and if i could turn back time then i would not have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VeggieMonster94, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Xbox one console banned and user banned

Hello there. So i got permanently banned for sending a joke to another user. I really regret it and if i could turn back time then i would not have said it. Anyway, i apologised in my case review and made it clear to them that i would not do anything like
    this again. I even said that i would be happy to take a months ban so i could learn my lesson. But i just received what felt like an automated reply from a bot. There was no name or anything so it makes me that there are no actual people in the enforcement
    team and nobody read my case review? So no matter what i said in my case review it wouldnt of mattered as nobody will read it? I even googled what to do as my console got banned and saw a lot of people say they lied in their case review but i wanted to be
    honest. Even so i think its i little extreme to ban my entire xbox? It was me that sent the message? Not mt partner who also has a user on this xbox so why should they be affected by this? Is there anyway i can take this further as i really feel that microsoft
    are being incredibly out of line with this? Any advice would be really helpful. Thanks

:)

VeggieMonster94, Oct 7, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

I know i was stupid. But i have a previous conviction from six years ago. And then the other day i messaged a girl i met on xbox "send nudes" as a joke! And i believe she has reported me. Therefore the ban. But really? One little joke and this id
    what it comes to? [...] So is it right i cant take this any further as i think this is really unfair? Compared to all of the hackers that get away with stuff on xbox live every single day!!!
    Hackers don't get away with their stuff either if they get reported.

But be aware, that each report is checked by a real human being, and in case of hacking, the enforcer has to "see for him/herself" that the person is indeed hacking, and not just falsely reported.

In your case you you sent a message that violated the Code of Conduct. It doesn't matter if it was a joke or not. If you break the rules, and you get reported for that, the Enforcement Team has to act on it. Just imagine a thief stealing your wallet, and
    you call the police, and the robber says "Oh, but it was just for laughs. I just stole it as a joke and bought these funny drugs with the stolen money."

What would you do, if the police told you "Oh, it's okay, he just did it as a joke and spent all your money on drugs. Funny guy, haha!"

The girl you messaged felt uncomfortable because of your message. So the Enforcement Team acted on the report, checked if your message violated the Code of Conduct and based on the evidence the consoles automatically send in with the report, decided that
    you get a suspension.

As for the console suspension: If you have a history of violating the Code of Conduct multiple times in the past, and even tried to circumvent suspensions by using other accounts, Microsoft can (and will) ban the whole console.

This is all written in the Code of Conduct and Microsoft Terms of Use, that you agreed upon when you signed up for Xbox Live.

We in this community answers forum are just users like you that have no insight into your Enforcement history. Only the Enforcement team has, and they don't visit these forums.

Your only means of contacting them is by the Case Review in the Enforcement Website.

I understand your frustration about your Suspension and the outcome of your Case Review, but "it was just a joke" is unfortunately not an acceptable excuse for breaking the Code of Conduct. And therefore a real life human being pressed a button that caused
    the canned response you got.
  3. VeggieMonster94 Win User

I know i was stupid. But i have a previous conviction from six years ago. And then the other day i messaged a girl i met on xbox "send nudes" as a joke! And i believe she has reported me. Therefore the ban. But really? One little joke and this id what
    it comes to?? I had six years from my previous conviction to which was just a swear word and i have bought so many games through the xbox store which are digital copies which are now inaccessible thanks to this ban. Furthermore now my partner cant can't even
    go on the xbox now and they didn't have any part in this! I would have expected an actual human would've checked my case review. Thats why its still banned. So is it right i cant take this any further as i think this is really unfair? Compared to all of the
    hackers that get away with stuff on xbox live every single day!!!
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Thats a shame because i am confused as the same girl asked me to add her on instagram the next day 😔

*Sigh* never mind. Ill just have to look at purchasing a PS4 now then. Thanks for your advice.
    To add. If you do decide to get a ps4 youd need to be careful of what you say/do on there as well since they have the exact same rules almost to a T
  5. VeggieMonster94 Win User

Thats a shame because i am confused as the same girl asked me to add her on instagram the next day 😔

*Sigh* never mind. Ill just have to look at purchasing a PS4 now then. Thanks for your advice.
  6. denis97g Win User

I'm afraid there's nothing that can be done once a console ban is issued. Are you sure you didn't do anything else that violates the terms of service? I don't think they issue console bans for an offensive message, there has to be a major violation.
Thema:

1. Xbox one console banned and user banned - Similar Threads - console banned user

2. Baneo de consola -[Translation - Console ban]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Baneo de consola -[Translation - Console ban]: Hola me banearon mi consola de xbox 360 y no ise nada malo nunca e entrado a xbox live por favor desbaneenme -[Translation - Hi, my xbox 360 console was banned and nothing is ever bad and I...
  3. Second hand console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Second hand console ban: Hello just need some info on Xbox 360 s I just bought from pawn shop it has console ban not sure why but this is my first account and first Xbox and was really hoping to join Xbox live but seems...
  4. STOP BAN CONSOLE!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    STOP BAN CONSOLE!!: You sell people your device and get paid for it!!!! If a person can not live properly and you have blocked it then return the money back to people for it and do not sell it to him anymore!!! You...
  5. STOP BAN CONSOLE!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    STOP BAN CONSOLE!!!!!!: Stop block of the console!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blame the people and not the console!!! It's not her fault that bad hands can hurt people!!! Punish the person and his account!!! You can't block...
  6. Console ban I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban I need help: Does anyone know how to fix this? ive been console banned but i dont know why and on the enforcement website i cant file a case review because there is no shaking hands it jusy says i have a...
  7. Console ban - This forum is for the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban - This forum is for the Enforcement team: Dear Enforcement team, I am writing to you today to talk about my console ban. I have no idea why ive been banned but it all happened suddenly. Ive been banned since Feburary 4th. Ive been to the...
  8. Did i get console banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did i get console banned?: I have not been able to connect to xbox live and it just kicked me offline please help dea9ef0e-56ba-40fe-a87e-9c8b0f5c1c73
  9. my xbox console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox console ban: hello, recently i have been console banned on xbox and i have no reason why. i haven't received an email about it and on the enforcement website it says i have a perfect record so i can't submit a...
  10. my console is banned from a previous user i broughts it from...... kaylen briggs

in XBoX on Consoles
    my console is banned from a previous user i broughts it from...... kaylen briggs: please is there any help i bought this system for xmas for my 8 year old son and its no way he can play his games online his xbox gane tag is i have no way to return this system and no money...