xbox one console not turning on properly

Discus and support xbox one console not turning on properly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried to turn on my xbox one s earlier and it would not power on. The light on the front of the display would turn on and have a solid color and the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Matt7129, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Matt7129
    Matt7129 Guest

I tried to turn on my xbox one s earlier and it would not power on. The light on the front of the display would turn on and have a solid color and the console was clearly attempting to boot up. However, absolutely no display was shown and my tv flashed
    that there was no signal despite double checking the hdmi. additionally, my controller would not connect either and would simply flash indefinitely. I attempted to power cycle my console with no results and even tried the other hdmi port on my tv. This came
    out of nowhere as my console was working perfectly fine just hours before this. If anyone has had this problem and been able to fix it please let me know.

:)

Matt7129, Oct 6, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

You may have a ventilation issue and the console is overheating. Check around the placement of your console.

If your console consistently shuts down automatically due to ventilation problems, even after the console is free from clutter and no vents are obstructed, it will need service.

You can request a repair from Device Support. Console registration is required to service your console.
  3. Matt7129 Win User

yes these steps were not helpful
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Have you tried the trouble shooting steps HERE.
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

6. taidara Win User

Can connect to internet, but not live. I have tried all trouble shooting suggestions. Please help!

Hey there Doughnut!

Could you verify if you can connect properly if you connect your console directly to your modem. Turn off your modem and wait two minutes. Turn on your modem and wait for it to connect properly (one minute). Connect your Xbox and make sure the Xbox network
    settings are set to obtain IP and DNS automatic.

Keep us posted!
Thema:

1. xbox one console not turning on properly - Similar Threads - console turning properly

2. Console not turning on with controller

in XboX Insiders
    Console not turning on with controller: My Xbox its not turning on with the controller and when i turn it off the controller stays on I don’t know if this is a common issue I’m at build 2004.191010-0522 alpha skip-ahead submitted by...
  3. Console will not turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console will not turn on: My young grandson loves his Xbox one. Just recently he can not get it to turn on. We all tried. Anyone has an idea d5895e3b-0111-4a67-9eb0-7d4f708f4c7c
  4. Mi consola xbox one se apaga [Translate] My xbox one console turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi consola xbox one se apaga [Translate] My xbox one console turns off: Tengo un problema con mi xbox one, esta se apaga totalmente como si se desconectara la fuente de alimentación, y sucede mas cuando inicio un juego [Translate] I have a problem with my xbox one,...
  5. The power supply turns off immediately after connected to the console (XBOX ONE 1540)

in XBoX on Consoles
    The power supply turns off immediately after connected to the console (XBOX ONE 1540): Hi to all, i have an XBOX ONE model 1540. When i connect the power supply to the console, the power supply turns off immediately. I tried the same power supply to other XBOX ONE 1540 and it works....
  6. How To Turn Off Auto-Sign In on Xbox if Signing Into Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX on Consoles
    How To Turn Off Auto-Sign In on Xbox if Signing Into Xbox Console Companion: I know someone that told me that if they sign out of their Xbox console then sign into their account on the Xbox Console Companion app on PC, they're getting auto-signed into the Xbox. May I ask...
  7. Wired controller won't turn on when console turned on

in XboX Insiders
    Wired controller won't turn on when console turned on: I just updated my controller and console to the beta ring firmware and now my wired controller won't turn on when the console turns on. Anyone else have this experience? submitted by /u/link575...
  8. Xbox 360 console won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 console won't turn on: Hello everyone, today my Xbox 360 console won't turn on at all. The power adaptor shows stable green light but the console shows no light whatsoever. I tried reconnecting the power cables and also...
  9. My Xbox one console turns off after few mins of starting game

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one console turns off after few mins of starting game: Hi sir, I am facing an issue with my xbox console, it turns off after couple of mins when i start playing a game, light of power brick turns off also. If i unplug power and plug it again light...
  10. [Alpha Ring] Console shut itself off, could not turn on with console.

in XboX Insiders
    [Alpha Ring] Console shut itself off, could not turn on with console.: I was watching a Dreamhack stream on the Twitch app, left it running full-screen and my controller turned off. After about an hour, the console shut down on its own. After this, I could not start...