Xbox One Console Not turning on

Discus and support Xbox One Console Not turning on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Most frustrating time. My Xbox One S that is a few months old stopped working. It is under warranty. I am in bermuda and have tried countless measures... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SabrinaLeader, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Xbox One Console Not turning on

Most frustrating time. My Xbox One S that is a few months old stopped working. It is under warranty. I am in bermuda and have tried countless measures to get a voice on the phone to assist with opening a repair service order to no avail.

How do I get assistance with shipping my device for service so that it can be covered under warranty????

:)

SabrinaLeader, Oct 25, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Sabrina

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with setting up a repair for your console.

The link provided by Xbox Forums Ambassador StuartATrueRed will walk you through the steps on how to not only register
    your console but also create a Service order for this. The system should recognize the status of your console warranty upon registration.

Additionally, if you are still experiencing difficulties with setting up a repair for your console, you can

Contact Xbox Customer Support
    for additional assistance with this.

This can be done by following these simple steps:

1. Log into Xbox.com
    2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Support.
    3. Scroll down and select Contact us.
    4. Select Xbox One.
    5. Select See other options.
    6. Select Set up my Xbox One console.
    7. Select Show Contact options.
    8. Select Request a call from Support.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  3. mart3ndo Win User

xbox one console will not turn on

What colour is the LED on the power brick?

Have a look at the following troubleshooting guide: http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/system/console-wont-power-on

Unfortunately if the Xbox still does not power on after following the steps in the guide then I would say most likely there is a hardware problem with either the Xbox console or the power brick
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

5. bloodykight24 Win User

i am unable to get the console to switch on to try this when you press the button on the front nothing happens at all now.
  6. mart3ndo Win User

Hi,

First of all try power cycling the Xbox using the following instructions:

Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will power down.

Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

(Note If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.)

(support.xbox.com/.../power-cycle-console)
Thema:

1. Xbox One Console Not turning on - Similar Threads - Console turning

2. Problem when turning on my console it keeps telling me to sign into my console when I get...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem when turning on my console it keeps telling me to sign into my console when I get...: I have started noticeing this issue 3 times now when I have font to press the Xbox button on the front of my Xbox when I’d get to the home screen dashboard of my console there has been a delay 3...
  3. Xbox one S console not turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S console not turning on: Hi everyone, My XBox one S console (1 year old) has stopped working. when i start it blips white light for couple second and then it turns off. What i tried - Power cycle workaround, retrying...
  4. Hey, Beta preview ring members: It's your turn to try out the Xbox Console Streaming Preview!

in XboX Insiders
    Hey, Beta preview ring members: It's your turn to try out the Xbox Console Streaming Preview!: submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  5. Possible set up my xbox one and my xbox 360 to sign out every time when i turn off the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible set up my xbox one and my xbox 360 to sign out every time when i turn off the console?: Im curious, because im playing this two console amd the same account and i run the problem 45062636-66be-473b-8a12-9591394919ed
  6. Xbox 360 : red light on power bank when console is turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 : red light on power bank when console is turned on: The light on my power bank goes red (from orange) when I turn on my xbox 360 console. Any idea what the cause is and how I fix it? The console button goes green for half a second then turns off....
  7. Console not turning on with controller

in XboX Insiders
    Console not turning on with controller: My Xbox its not turning on with the controller and when i turn it off the controller stays on I don’t know if this is a common issue I’m at build 2004.191010-0522 alpha skip-ahead submitted by...
  8. Console will not turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console will not turn on: My young grandson loves his Xbox one. Just recently he can not get it to turn on. We all tried. Anyone has an idea d5895e3b-0111-4a67-9eb0-7d4f708f4c7c
  9. xbox one console not turning on properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one console not turning on properly: I tried to turn on my xbox one s earlier and it would not power on. The light on the front of the display would turn on and have a solid color and the console was clearly attempting to boot up....
  10. Mi consola xbox one se apaga [Translate] My xbox one console turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi consola xbox one se apaga [Translate] My xbox one console turns off: Tengo un problema con mi xbox one, esta se apaga totalmente como si se desconectara la fuente de alimentación, y sucede mas cuando inicio un juego [Translate] I have a problem with my xbox one,...