Xbox One Console Not turning on

Discus and support Xbox One Console Not turning on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Most frustrating time. My Xbox One S that is a few months old stopped working. It is under warranty. I am in bermuda and have tried countless measures... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SabrinaLeader, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Xbox One Console Not turning on

Most frustrating time. My Xbox One S that is a few months old stopped working. It is under warranty. I am in bermuda and have tried countless measures to get a voice on the phone to assist with opening a repair service order to no avail.

How do I get assistance with shipping my device for service so that it can be covered under warranty????

:)

SabrinaLeader, Oct 25, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Sabrina

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with setting up a repair for your console.

The link provided by Xbox Forums Ambassador StuartATrueRed will walk you through the steps on how to not only register
    your console but also create a Service order for this. The system should recognize the status of your console warranty upon registration.

Additionally, if you are still experiencing difficulties with setting up a repair for your console, you can

Contact Xbox Customer Support
    for additional assistance with this.

This can be done by following these simple steps:

1. Log into Xbox.com
    2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Support.
    3. Scroll down and select Contact us.
    4. Select Xbox One.
    5. Select See other options.
    6. Select Set up my Xbox One console.
    7. Select Show Contact options.
    8. Select Request a call from Support.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  3. mart3ndo Win User

xbox one console will not turn on

What colour is the LED on the power brick?

Have a look at the following troubleshooting guide: http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/system/console-wont-power-on

Unfortunately if the Xbox still does not power on after following the steps in the guide then I would say most likely there is a hardware problem with either the Xbox console or the power brick
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

5. bloodykight24 Win User

i am unable to get the console to switch on to try this when you press the button on the front nothing happens at all now.
  6. mart3ndo Win User

Hi,

First of all try power cycling the Xbox using the following instructions:

Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will power down.

Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

(Note If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.)

(support.xbox.com/.../power-cycle-console)
Thema:

1. Xbox One Console Not turning on - Similar Threads - Console turning

2. Xbox Console not turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console not turning on: I have Xbox One S (All digital). Since yesterday, the console won't turn on. I press the button on the console and it lights up and makes the regular Xbox opening sound but then turns off after a...
  3. Ma console Xbox One X ne s'allume plus.[My Xbox One X console no longer turns on.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ma console Xbox One X ne s'allume plus.[My Xbox One X console no longer turns on.]: Bonjour. Depuis aujourd'hui ma console ne s'allume plus. J'ai essayé de la brancher sur une autre prise mais elle a fait disjoncter mon fusible avant même de l'allumer. Merci d'avance pour...
  4. My XBox S console does not turn on, it says preparing console and when 50% then it goes to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBox S console does not turn on, it says preparing console and when 50% then it goes to...: My XBox S console does not turn on, it says preparing console and when 50% then it goes to black screen with error E200. Manual/Offline update with USB, then I am getting error E101.... Need...
  5. My XBox S console does not turn on, it says preparing console and when 50% then it goes to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBox S console does not turn on, it says preparing console and when 50% then it goes to...: nsole does not turn on, it says preparing console and when 50% then it goes to black screen with erro E200. My console does not turn on, it says preparing console and when 50% then it goes to...
  6. Xbox One Console Won't Turn On

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Console Won't Turn On: I have an original Xbox One. This morning, it suddenly won't turn on at all. It won't even make the chiming sound whatsoever when I try to put my finger over the Xbox logo on the console. The last...
  7. console updated now wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    console updated now wont turn on: console updated now wont turn on, cant get hold of customer support only gamers and i need a solution 55555d8f-535f-4039-b2d5-10232c16b2f8
  8. Xbox One S - X Button Light turns on pressing the power button and console appears on but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - X Button Light turns on pressing the power button and console appears on but...: Hi Guys, Need urgent help. My Xbox One S - X Button Light turns on pressing the power button and console appears on but nothing is visible on TV and turns of after 40 - 50 Sec. This happened...
  9. Xbox One S - X Button Light turns on and console appears on but nothing is visible on TV...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - X Button Light turns on and console appears on but nothing is visible on TV...: Hi Guys, Need urgent help. My Xbox One S - X Button Light turns on pressing the power button and console appears on but nothing is visible on TV and turns of after 40 - 50 Sec. This happened...
  10. MAL APAGADO DE LA CONSOLA[WRONG TURN OFF THE CONSOLE]

in XBoX on Consoles
    MAL APAGADO DE LA CONSOLA[WRONG TURN OFF THE CONSOLE]: HOLA GRACIAS POR LEER. RESULTA QUE CUANDO APAGO MI XBOX ONE FAT EN MODO ENCENDIDO INSTANTANEO O AHORRO DE ENERGIA APAGA PERO VUELVE Y PRENDE COMO SI LE ESTUVIERA REINICIANDO Y ASI NO DESCARGA LOS...