Xbox one console won’t connect to a controller

Discus and support Xbox one console won’t connect to a controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive tried hard restarting my xbox one, three different controllers, two different usb cords, all new batteries, even updated the controller online... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by noahCharvat, Nov 22, 2020.

1. noahCharvat
    noahCharvat Guest

Ive tried hard restarting my xbox one, three different controllers, two different usb cords, all new batteries, even updated the controller online through the accessory app. I cant get in contact with anyone at microsoft can someone please help me.

:)

noahCharvat, Nov 22, 2020
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox 360s controller

The TV being turned off is not the cause of the controller not connecting.

With your tv turned off, with no power on the HD lead, the console will not start up, you will not get the xbox loading splash screen.

The connect controller option comes after the loading screen, it won`t connect because it can`t get to that point.

You may as well say why can`t play games without my TV turned on.

Actually it is you that is not listening to the replies,you seem to think you have found some major problem, you haven`t.

You want a simple answer to your question?,You are simply not connecting your console correctly, how do you expect it to work right???
  3. ThomasHilger Win User

Gamer Tag transfer.

No, this won´t work.

The Xbox One doesn´t support external HDD´s yet. You have to join Xbox Live with your gamertag, after that you can download your gamertag on the Xbox One. Can´t you connect your Xbox 360 with a wire to your router? If not you can use a Xbox 360 of a friend
    with an internet connection.
  4. skys7 Win User

XBOX NEXT

I think some day it will all be about Streams: we won´t have discs anymore. But don´t know if that will already happen with the next Xbox. I still think the internet connections of most people won´t work out for that yet.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

unknown error from IW servers ?????

they won`t be fixing it.

it will be a connection problem
  6. Fiv5 Alopage Win User

Logitech G935

No, you can't use a bluetooth headset with the Xbox One.
    ... Headsets can only be connected to the Xbox One Wireless Controller.
    They can't be connected to third-party wired controllers. The Xbox One console does not
    feature Bluetooth functionality.
Thema:

1. Xbox one console won’t connect to a controller - Similar Threads - console won’t connect

2. Xbox Controller won’t connect to console wirelessly. I can only connect using usb

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller won’t connect to console wirelessly. I can only connect using usb: I can only connect my controller to my console using a usb cord but I can’t link it wirelessly. I’ve tried changed batteries and nothing. While it linked through the usb I can’t use the connect...
  3. Xbox game is in the console but won’t even show its in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game is in the console but won’t even show its in: I got the disk for skyrim and the same disc work before but now I’m not connected to the Internet and it’s been deleted off my consul for a while when I went to put it in it’s not even...
  4. Console won’t offline update? Help.

in XboX Insiders
    Console won’t offline update? Help.: [IMG] submitted by /u/cjbates96 [link] [comments]
  5. My console won’t start normally

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console won’t start normally: When I try to turn on my console like normal, it doesn’t want to load the home screen, or anything for that matter. The green screen with the Xbox logo appears, but it sits on that screen for way...
  6. Xbox One Console Update Won’t Download

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One Console Update Won’t Download: Xbox One Console Update Won’t Download Hi! You will not lose anything, your data is saved in the cloud and synchronizes automatically, go easy! ;) 5de72b7d-33ea-435f-ac48-6dff1908940a
  7. Membership won’t update to console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Membership won’t update to console: Purchased gold for my 360 four days ago membership still not updating to console 46a787a2-5bd2-4223-8ab5-3d9aecb68f03
  8. XBOX console won’t recognize wireless controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX console won’t recognize wireless controllers: Hey guys, so when I first got my Xbox everything worked perfectly. Then randomly my controller stopped working wireless-ly so I’ve been using it while plugged in ever since. Today I decided to...
  9. Our console won’t connect to the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Our console won’t connect to the store: the Xbox one is connected to the internet but we can’t log into the store - it may be our setting are wrong but we can’t figure it out. f9df6db3-5f80-4423-bd17-ba282cf769f9
  10. Xbox app won’t connect to console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app won’t connect to console: hey everyone I’m having issues and driving me crazy. I livestreamed last night everything was good. Went to bed went to work and went to go livestream again and it’s not letting me connect to...