Xbox one console

Discus and support Xbox one console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft/Xbox Im just wondering if im able to customise my own Xbox console 70e77d25-ae35-498a-917a-4ffc12d62510 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SWANNIESRULE37, Feb 12, 2019 at 4:13 PM.

1. Xbox one console

Dear Microsoft/Xbox

Im just wondering if im able to customise my own Xbox console

:)

SWANNIESRULE37, Feb 12, 2019 at 4:13 PM
  2. PotatoQueen15 Win User

Xbox One Console

I have tried that and it hasn't worked.
  3. Auswulf Win User

Xbox one console

The console needs to be flat as it has a slot loading blue ray drive. Not recommended to stand it on its side.
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox One Console

Mine does not wiggle at all.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox One Console

Microsoft does not give away damaged consoles.
  6. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Xbox one console!

To clarify, are you saying your controller disconnects or that some button presses on your controller don't register with the console? Thanks.
Thema:

Xbox one console

1. Xbox one console - Similar Threads - console

2. Issues with new Xbox One X console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with new Xbox One X console: Having issues with a new Xbox One X console i bought today, getting the message "Do you own this game or app? Error code 0x803f8001" Anyone have this issue before? Trying to play Red Dead...
  3. Why Did My Console Get Suspended?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Did My Console Get Suspended?: I have a question for the Enforcement team. Why did my console get suspended? I don't remember doing anything wrong with my account or xbox. In the morning of the day before i got suspended i was...
  4. Can I move Xbox 360 games to Xbox one without the 360 console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I move Xbox 360 games to Xbox one without the 360 console: i was trying ti see if i could transfer my old 360 games that i used to love onto my xbox one. i had a saved memory of mordern warfare 3 on that console, but it wouldnt let me transfer that game...
  5. My Xbox One console keeps telling me to "Please reconnect the controller or connect to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One console keeps telling me to "Please reconnect the controller or connect to a...: My Xbox One console keeps telling me to "Please reconnect the controller or connect to a different controller and press any button" This has been happening while playing Red Dead Redemption II....
  6. Netlfix sur la console Xbox one S [Translation-Netlfix on the Xbox one S console]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netlfix sur la console Xbox one S [Translation-Netlfix on the Xbox one S console]: Bonjour l'application Netflix ne veut pas jouer sur ma console Xbox S. A chaque fois que je joue l'application il me dise de contacter le support xbox. J'ai essayé d'enlever l'application et de...
  7. Console Stuck At Inside Console Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Stuck At Inside Console Update: My console is At preview ômega and started updating today (5/2/2019) but is Stuck At 11% and is lagging The Internet and NOT downloading anything... aadb0e9c-d8e4-45b6-bc6d-9f0d6b7ed6de
  8. Xbox one friends list shows empty on console but shows 40 friends on phone app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one friends list shows empty on console but shows 40 friends on phone app: A couple months ago, my friends list was working just fine on all devices. Not sure exactly when, but my console started showing that i have zero friends. I can browse my friends on the xbox app...
  9. SUPORTE NO BRASIL NÃO ATENDE PROBLEMAS DE CONSOLE EUA [Translation - SUPPORT IN BRAZIL DOES...

in XBoX on Consoles
    SUPORTE NO BRASIL NÃO ATENDE PROBLEMAS DE CONSOLE EUA [Translation - SUPPORT IN BRAZIL DOES...: Desde a ultima quinta feira (31/01/2019) meu xbox on x apresenta travamento por conta de uma atulizacao porca da MS. Sou INSIDER, tenho a conta MS mais de 10 anos e nunca usei o suporte tecnico da...
  10. XBox console stuck on "Something went Wrong"

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox console stuck on "Something went Wrong": Troubleshooting instructions say to press the plus and A buttons on the controller. Nothing happens it is like the controller and console are not communicating. We download a game last night which...