Xbox one console

Discus and support Xbox one console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft/Xbox Im just wondering if im able to customise my own Xbox console 70e77d25-ae35-498a-917a-4ffc12d62510 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SWANNIESRULE37, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Xbox one console

Dear Microsoft/Xbox

Im just wondering if im able to customise my own Xbox console

:)

SWANNIESRULE37, Feb 12, 2019
  2. PotatoQueen15 Win User

Xbox One Console

I have tried that and it hasn't worked.
  3. Auswulf Win User

Xbox one console

The console needs to be flat as it has a slot loading blue ray drive. Not recommended to stand it on its side.
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox One Console

Mine does not wiggle at all.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox One Console

Microsoft does not give away damaged consoles.
  6. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Xbox one console!

To clarify, are you saying your controller disconnects or that some button presses on your controller don't register with the console? Thanks.
Thema:

Xbox one console

1. Xbox one console - Similar Threads - console

2. xbox home console doesn't activate. "Unable to save your changes, try again later"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox home console doesn't activate. "Unable to save your changes, try again later": When I try to make my xbox a home xbox for an account, a message pops up saying "unable to save your changes, try a bit later". i have 3 of 5 times left and i know it cant be an issue, i did all...
  3. Xbox one keeps showing “applying update” every time I reset or turn on console, unable to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keeps showing “applying update” every time I reset or turn on console, unable to...: So i have an original xboxone model and havent played it or even had it plugged in since maybe september. I went to boot it up today knowing there would probably be an update. So it appeared to...
  4. Xbox Rewards App fails to run: update your console's location

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Rewards App fails to run: update your console's location: Yesterday the Xbox rewards app on my Xbox One console failed to start and was just hanging. Today I get this error: "Update your console's location". The location is fine, reinstalling didn't fix...
  5. The new consoles for 2020

in XBoX on Consoles
    The new consoles for 2020: Microsoft, scratch the 2 consoles that imitate the S version, with the exception of the XCLOUD type console. Instead put the XBOX ONE X down to $350. Sound good?...
  6. Pour continuer, Connectez vous à votre console en utilisant ce compte ( à L'aveugle svp)...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pour continuer, Connectez vous à votre console en utilisant ce compte ( à L'aveugle svp)...: Bonjour, Petit problème depuis peu. En effet, ces derniers temps, je n'ai pas de télé. Ayant préalablement configuré ma xbox et mon pc pour pouvoir jouer en diffusion continue, je n'avais aucun...
  7. this console is banned from xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    this console is banned from xbox live: hello I bought this Xbox one console over two week ago from Sunday market and I went home and set up and on front page a messenger this console is banned from Xbox live .I ring them up and they...
  8. No me deja conectar mi consola a la pc [Translate] It Won't Let me connect my console to the PC

in XBoX on Windows
    No me deja conectar mi consola a la pc [Translate] It Won't Let me connect my console to the PC: para conectar la consola en la app pones el IP pero no me lo acepta y no se si yo me equivoque de código o que pero no deja para nada y quiero saber en donde se encuentra el código o hay otras...
  9. Offline Update for consoles that are in Insider Preview Builds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline Update for consoles that are in Insider Preview Builds: Will there be a new OSU1.zip offline update file that supports consoles that are in preview builds but cannot update after factory resetting because they did not downgrade before the reset?...
  10. Xbox app Console setup

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app Console setup: On the xbox app i saw an option to setup a console. It said i need a code from the console's update screen. What do they by that and how can i find this code? 9f5cc5e3-547a-41bf-b747-02f988d6fc06