Xbox one console

Discus and support Xbox one console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why cant i send messages and how do ifix this 9a5a0ad7-1300-4da7-bbc6-900e0cece642 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 6d312ae5-5733-4214-b271-5, May 15, 2019.

1. Xbox one console

Why cant i send messages and how do ifix this

:)

6d312ae5-5733-4214-b271-5, May 15, 2019
  2. PotatoQueen15 Win User

Xbox One Console

I have tried that and it hasn't worked.
  3. Auswulf Win User

Xbox one console

The console needs to be flat as it has a slot loading blue ray drive. Not recommended to stand it on its side.
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox One Console

Mine does not wiggle at all.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox One Console

Microsoft does not give away damaged consoles.
  6. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Xbox one console!

To clarify, are you saying your controller disconnects or that some button presses on your controller don't register with the console? Thanks.
Thema:

Xbox one console

1. Xbox one console - Similar Threads - console

2. Xbox console goes slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox console goes slow: Mi consola tarda demasiado en iniciar la pantalla principal, además de que se "traba" al querer navegar en los menús y no carga juegos o aplicaciones, diciéndome que "ha tardado mucho en cargar" y...
  3. Cannot sign into console companion "system cannot find the file specified"

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign into console companion "system cannot find the file specified": After Entering my account into console compainion and pressing let's play, I get "we were unable to sign you into Xbox Live" with the error "system cannot find the file specified" i updated to the...
  4. Vermintide 2 causing an unexpected console shutdown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vermintide 2 causing an unexpected console shutdown: For the last 2 updates, whenever you try to do anything related to pressing the home button, it has a relatively high chance to cause the game to crash. about 8 seconds later, the consoles power...
  5. cant set console as home xbox-please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant set console as home xbox-please help: so I've been trying to set my Xbox as my home Xbox for my main account for a while now and so far with no success. I had 2 other accounts on the console in which I could set it as home Xbox/remove...
  6. The Pins section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be replaced...

in XboX Insiders
    The Pins section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be replaced...: [IMG] It would be interesting to be able to view the groups created on my console and even be able to edit them directly from the Xbox app on Android, Windows 10 and IOS. Where are my...
  7. The Marks section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be...

in XboX Insiders
    The Marks section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be...: It would be interesting to be able to view the groups created on my console and even be able to edit them directly from the Xbox app on Android, Windows 10 and IOS. *Marks = Pins Thanks...
  8. error or damage of my console system

in XBoX on Consoles
    error or damage of my console system: I have not been a year with my console but I got the best out of it playing daily and for a long time but last night I was playing and at the time of going to the menu the interface appeared to me...
  9. will there be anymore updates comming for Xbox one console before the new system comes out...

in XBoX on Consoles
    will there be anymore updates comming for Xbox one console before the new system comes out...: there has not been any updates to the current x box system in a while.. so will there be any more or are they done till the new system comes out, and how much will the new system cost or will it...
  10. DESTINY 2 + expansions on 2 consoles in same home?

in XBoX on Consoles
    DESTINY 2 + expansions on 2 consoles in same home?: Hello, I have a copy of Destiny2 with all expansions purchased and I have TWO Xbox one consoles. I also have two LIVE accounts, and I want friends who visit, to be able to play Destiny 2...