Xbox one console

Discus and support Xbox one console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As soon as my console turns on, the controller turns off. I bought a new controller and it does the same thing. What's wrong with my console?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rex76MM, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Rex76MM
    Rex76MM Guest

Xbox one console

As soon as my console turns on, the controller turns off. I bought a new controller and it does the same thing. What's wrong with my console?

:)

Rex76MM, Feb 22, 2021
  2. PotatoQueen15 Win User

Xbox One Console

I have tried that and it hasn't worked.
  3. Auswulf Win User

Xbox one console

The console needs to be flat as it has a slot loading blue ray drive. Not recommended to stand it on its side.
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox One Console

Mine does not wiggle at all.
  5. 6d312ae5-5733-4214-b Win User

Xbox one console

It just says i have to change aometjing in my setting but i looked eveeywhere and cant seem to find anything with repling to messages
  6. Raptor778 Win User

Xbox one console

In what way are u having trouble? Like with the keyboard or voice?
Thema:

Xbox one console

1. Xbox one console - Similar Threads - console

2. Unenrolled from xbox insider. Console is pretty much a paperweight now

in XboX Insiders
    Unenrolled from xbox insider. Console is pretty much a paperweight now: I was experiencing issues, so I decided to unenroll from the insider program. After restarting the console, an update was applied. Now, neither the store nor game pass will load. My games must...
  3. Cannot remove game from Xbox console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot remove game from Xbox console companion: In my games list I see 2 apps which are not games. Ex: Microsoft Edge is in the list. When I right click the app I see option remove from my games, but this does NOTHING. I have already reset...
  4. Some Game DLC not working offline on new Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some Game DLC not working offline on new Console: Ever since i upgraded to Xbox Series X, the DLC i purchased back on the Xbox One S, half of it no longer works in offline mode, despite the fact that this console is set as my home console. I have...
  5. I'm having issues with my Xbox One console constantly going corrupt.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having issues with my Xbox One console constantly going corrupt.: My console has never been dropped. (At least not by me. Don't know what happened to it on the way to me from GameStop.) Yet I'm having to reset it to factory settings, update it and then reinstall...
  6. can i play on 1 account on two consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    can i play on 1 account on two consoles: hi, i have 2 consoles, xbox one s at work, xbox series s at home, can i play my one s at work, can i come home to turn on my series s and continue playing on my account, teso game (it compatible)...
  7. Xbox X console

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox X console: Any idea when the console will be available? Seems ridiculous to launch something that the general public can't get hands on for 6-12 months after launch. I don't want to switch to PS5 but if...
  8. Xbox Console won’t let me use GTA

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Console won’t let me use GTA: My xbox will not put me into a Gta online session. I have tried on other xboxs i can get into one perfectly fine. Every time i try it will be almost fully loaded then black ! It puts me back at...
  9. MEDDLESOME PROGRAM=BROKEN CONSOLE

in XboX Insiders
    MEDDLESOME PROGRAM=BROKEN CONSOLE: Forza Horizon 4 needs to update but can't find the update at this time. Servers have been down for 3 days now so there's that too. Went to Insider app and was denied sign in even after following...
  10. Xbox One S console won't startup, even after offline update fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S console won't startup, even after offline update fix: So my console started giving me the E100 to E200 errors around October, so I did the offline update (with the OSU1 file) and it worked, now after a few months of using it normally I noticed games...