Xbox One consoles

Discus and support Xbox One consoles in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i currently have an xbox one console with xbox live gold membership. i wish to buy a second xbox one console for a different room to play the same... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DS040701, Aug 24, 2019.

1. DS040701
    DS040701 Guest

Xbox One consoles

i currently have an xbox one console with xbox live gold membership. i wish to buy a second xbox one console for a different room to play the same games i already have. the two consoles will never be being used at the same time. can i login using the one
    profile/user name and the same xbox live membership? thx

:)

DS040701, Aug 24, 2019
  2. PotatoQueen15 Win User

Xbox One Console

I have tried that and it hasn't worked.
  3. Auswulf Win User

Xbox one console

The console needs to be flat as it has a slot loading blue ray drive. Not recommended to stand it on its side.
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox One Console

Mine does not wiggle at all.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox One Console

Microsoft does not give away damaged consoles.
  6. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Xbox one console!

To clarify, are you saying your controller disconnects or that some button presses on your controller don't register with the console? Thanks.
Thema:

Xbox One consoles

1. Xbox One consoles - Similar Threads - consoles

2. Borderlands 3 shut down console

in XboX Insiders
    Borderlands 3 shut down console: During game play after todays Alpha Skip-Ahead update. Had submitted report from console right after manually start up. It stated a console overheating but I dont think so,to the fact....
  3. Preview Program( Insider) Console Update Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program( Insider) Console Update Problems: Hello to all you tech savvy gamers out there. I have been gaming on xbox since 2003 and have owned my xbox one original since launch. Signed myself up for this preview program thinking it would be...
  4. Baneo de consola -[Translation - Console ban]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Baneo de consola -[Translation - Console ban]: Hola me banearon mi consola de xbox 360 y no ise nada malo nunca e entrado a xbox live por favor desbaneenme -[Translation - Hi, my xbox 360 console was banned and nothing is ever bad and I...
  5. I can't use my profile by the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use my profile by the console: Hellow! I 've a problem with Xbox Live connection. Sure that I turned my conso;e on and connected. BUT: when I wrote down login and password (it was correct!) of my account, system answered...
  6. Roblox - Bloxburg Error Code 103 on Xbox One S Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox - Bloxburg Error Code 103 on Xbox One S Console: Hi I have been trying to log into Bloxburg in Roblox with an adult account and with all privacy settings set as Everyone, Allow, etc but am still receiving the error. I have logged out of the...
  7. How To Turn Off Auto-Sign In on Xbox if Signing Into Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX on Consoles
    How To Turn Off Auto-Sign In on Xbox if Signing Into Xbox Console Companion: I know someone that told me that if they sign out of their Xbox console then sign into their account on the Xbox Console Companion app on PC, they're getting auto-signed into the Xbox. May I ask...
  8. Xbox Consol app not working on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Consol app not working on PC: Hello, as im sure you are aware my xbox game app has stopped delivering notifications to me. And yes I have checked for updates i have looked at the settings in the app and as well on windows, i...
  9. Wired controller won't turn on when console turned on

in XboX Insiders
    Wired controller won't turn on when console turned on: I just updated my controller and console to the beta ring firmware and now my wired controller won't turn on when the console turns on. Anyone else have this experience? submitted by /u/link575...
  10. Xbox 360 console won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 console won't turn on: Hello everyone, today my Xbox 360 console won't turn on at all. The power adaptor shows stable green light but the console shows no light whatsoever. I tried reconnecting the power cables and also...