XBOX ONE CONTOLLER

Discus and support XBOX ONE CONTOLLER in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Xbox, for the Controller to be use on windows sounds really good, this feature would be great to use on a iMac i do have an iMac my self and would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ARC4D3S W4RFAR3, Jun 11, 2014.

1. XBOX ONE CONTOLLER

Hi Xbox, for the Controller to be use on windows sounds really good, this feature would be great to use on a iMac i do have an iMac my self and would like to see this happen.

Many thanks

Gary

:)

ARC4D3S W4RFAR3, Jun 11, 2014
  2. Headphones

how can i use my headphones with my xbox one s contoller

PlaidHickory740, Jun 11, 2014
  3. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    xbox one contoller

What kind of headset? Are you using the 3.5mm jack?

bowski477, Jun 11, 2014
  4. danbarnett2 Win User

xbox one contoller

hi yeh done all this and checked everything, xbox works fine just controller not working, think it might of had it
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

xbox one contoller

6. bowski477 Win User

xbox one contoller

What kind of headset? Are you using the 3.5mm jack?
  7. denis97g Win User
  8. MightyQuinn75 Win User

xbox one contoller

Sadly of you've tried all the troubleshooting it may very well be broken and need replacing.
Thema:

XBOX ONE CONTOLLER

1. XBOX ONE CONTOLLER - Similar Threads - CONTOLLER

2. [ FIXED ] Help, please! - Xbox Contoller problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    [ FIXED ] Help, please! - Xbox Contoller problems: Hey everyone. I came here hoping for some answers regarding my Xbox One controller that's been having issues recently. This started a few days ago where it accidentally fell from my grip and on...
  3. contoller dpi

in XBoX on Windows
    contoller dpi: so i have an xbox controller connect to my pc with cable. how do i change the dpi of the controller on windows 10. b4ee9b0b-fbd3-4a27-8247-7407720fb3d8
  4. Help, please! - Xbox Contoller problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, please! - Xbox Contoller problems: Hey everyone. I came here hoping for some answers regarding my Xbox One controller that's been having issues recently. This started a few days ago where it accidentally fell from my grip and on...
  5. how to fix "back" button on Xbox one Sport Blue contoller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix "back" button on Xbox one Sport Blue contoller?: Does anyone have a step by step process to re-configure the back button on a Sport Blue controller? When playing, the button doesn't work even after a firmware update. Under settings where you can...
  6. adaptive contoller and gaming kit

in XBoX Accessibility
    adaptive contoller and gaming kit: hello i am having trouble conecting my adaptive controller with my gaming kit and trying too map it.when i put buttons and triggers into the adaptive contoller and try too use the mapping when...
  7. Contollers not connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contollers not connecting: Good day Please assist , I am stumped. On an Xbox 360S Kinect Battery pack on controllers died so replaced wit AA batteries. Now the controllers will not connect to the Console either by...
  8. Contoller maybe can be fixed???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contoller maybe can be fixed???: Ok so one of the controllers like turns on the for a sec and turns off so i tried putting a USB cable to the xbox but still nothing so i was wondering of you have some suggestions to how to fix...
  9. PROBLEMAS COM CONTOLE XBOX ONE. [Mod translation-PROBLEMS WITH XBOX ONE CONTROL.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    PROBLEMAS COM CONTOLE XBOX ONE. [Mod translation-PROBLEMS WITH XBOX ONE CONTROL.]: TOMARA QUE O CONTROLE DO NOVO XBOX SEJA BOM PORQUE O MELHOR DE TODOS É DO XBOX 360 ANALOGICOS DE METAL QUE DURAM ANOS E ANOS O DO XBOX ONE LIXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SEM IGUAL QUE QUEBRA SEMPRE ESSA...
  10. Xbox Scorpio Contoller Support (Wired USB) or a Xbox usb wired controller or perhaps a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Scorpio Contoller Support (Wired USB) or a Xbox usb wired controller or perhaps a...: I having been wondering for a long time on next generation consoles and I already own a plenty of Android Boxes, 1 Super Slim PS3, I'm considering the Scorpio with its top notch specs I was...