XBOX ONE CONTOLLER

Discus and support XBOX ONE CONTOLLER in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Xbox, for the Controller to be use on windows sounds really good, this feature would be great to use on a iMac i do have an iMac my self and would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ARC4D3S W4RFAR3, Jun 11, 2014.

1. XBOX ONE CONTOLLER

Hi Xbox, for the Controller to be use on windows sounds really good, this feature would be great to use on a iMac i do have an iMac my self and would like to see this happen.

Many thanks

Gary

:)

ARC4D3S W4RFAR3, Jun 11, 2014
  2. Headphones

how can i use my headphones with my xbox one s contoller

PlaidHickory740, Jun 11, 2014
  3. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    xbox one contoller

What kind of headset? Are you using the 3.5mm jack?

bowski477, Jun 11, 2014
  4. danbarnett2 Win User

xbox one contoller

hi yeh done all this and checked everything, xbox works fine just controller not working, think it might of had it
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

xbox one contoller

6. bowski477 Win User

xbox one contoller

What kind of headset? Are you using the 3.5mm jack?
  7. denis97g Win User
  8. MightyQuinn75 Win User

xbox one contoller

Sadly of you've tried all the troubleshooting it may very well be broken and need replacing.
Thema:

XBOX ONE CONTOLLER

1. XBOX ONE CONTOLLER - Similar Threads - CONTOLLER

2. Custome xbox one contoller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custome xbox one contoller: How do I open a rubberized griped controller to clean it out without tearing the grips? dc084015-3e2c-4791-b9ca-7268909bbe36
  3. Elite Contoller>Laptop?

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Contoller>Laptop?: Guten Tach Leute:) ich versuche seit Tagen meinen Elite Conroller mit meinen Laptop zu verbinden aber es gelingt mir nicht... könnte mir jemand helfen ? Danke im vorraus :D ------ [Mod...
  4. Xbox One S contoller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One S contoller: My Xbox one s controller keep scrolling Left on the dashboard but i thing something wrong with rb but its not jammed or stuck at all 8a619429-bbf9-425f-95fd-8540b0554659
  5. Adaptive contoller mouse 2.0 support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive contoller mouse 2.0 support: Will the xbox adaptive controller support a 2.0 usb mouse? ebda7bc1-905a-4687-be7f-abf794530950
  6. Contoller emulator adapter for mouse and keyboard fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Contoller emulator adapter for mouse and keyboard fix: Why isnt there a fix for the adapters that emulate a contoller when in reality the user is using a mouse and keyboard. This isnt an issue that game developers can fix because of the constant cat...
  7. Project Scorpio Contoller not working wirelessly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Project Scorpio Contoller not working wirelessly: Ok so I have had an Xbox One X since release, was also the Project Scorpio version and I am having issues with the contoller that came with it. Until recently I had never used it before because I...
  8. My design lab contoller does not function properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My design lab contoller does not function properly: I have a design lab controller [Mod Removed - Personal Information]. When I first received it, the "B" button was a little sticky, but it wasn't enough of a problem for me to worry about. Now, the...
  9. xbox one contoller

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one contoller: hi just have problem with xbox one black wireless controller, as its suddenly stopped powering on,no updates or anything.i use a plug and play charger thought it might be that, tried using it...
  10. xbox one contoller

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one contoller: I just bought a brand new xbox one wireless controller and the microphone will not pick up. I bought a brand new headset and it still will not work. 68cdf7b6-a296-4dd9-a9df-c16fa4c63efd