Xbox One control with removable components.

Discus and support Xbox One control with removable components. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Muitas pessoas têm problemas com os botões analógicos e com defeito do controle. Seria interessante desenvolver um controle que facilite a alteração do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lima200, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Lima200
    Lima200 Guest

Muitas pessoas têm problemas com os botões analógicos e com defeito do controle.
    Seria interessante desenvolver um controle que facilite a alteração do componente.
    Através de um bloqueio ou conectores USB. Em vez de jogar um controle completo no lixo, pode alterar o componente, será melhor para a natureza e para todos os usuários.

:)

Lima200, Sep 24, 2019
  2. k1Helix z Win User

that sounds interesting and sounds like something Nintendo could bring up any minute now xD
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

That seems like a suggestion for a new elite controller. You can post suggestions at the xbox reddit page
  4. ravary212 Win User

well the new xbox one elite controller will be the most similar thing you could get for that porpuse
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Purchasing replacement parts?

Xbox / Microsoft does not sell any component parts for the controllers. Only the removable tops for the joysticks and d-pad cover and the paddles too
  6. Joe Squeegee Win User

XBOX One breaks HDMI control with Pioneer system

I should mention that the XBOX One breaks the HDMI control just by being connected to the receiver. Even with the Xbox off, it still breaks the HDMI control of the other components.
Thema:

1. Xbox One control with removable components. - Similar Threads - control removable components

2. Remove parental control password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove parental control password: How and where do I remove parental control password on Xbox one? We need to remove so my daughter can use her headset. I don't recall setting up any passwords for it, just want to remove it if I...
  3. Xbox controller removes sound on PC when connected.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller removes sound on PC when connected.: When i connect my Xbox one controller to my pc and start a game it randomly takes over the sound. So the xbox controller is in the sound devices and it takes over for a few seconds making all...
  4. REMOVE INK FROM CONTROLLER

in XBoX on Consoles
    REMOVE INK FROM CONTROLLER: MY CONTROLLER GOT DIRTY OF INK, HOW CAN I REMOVE IT? I tried lots of methods but nothing, please help me e0701553-1fab-405a-9a5f-3254e12c8a97
  5. Hey microsoft can you do me a favor and tell me how to remove the parental controls on xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey microsoft can you do me a favor and tell me how to remove the parental controls on xbox...: Please can you help me by telling me how to disable the parental controls please so i can play gta online oh and my gamertag is: JustMold5550 3b25b896-edb5-445a-8c3f-2d38a8bc7f2c
  6. How do I remove the parental controll thing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I remove the parental controll thing?: I wanna customize my cars on Forza Horizon 4 but when i try to do it It says that I can't because of the parental control, I tried to look up vídeos on YT but because of the corona thing the menu...
  7. unable to remove parental controls

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to remove parental controls: Hello i have just bought xbox game pass and downloaded forza horizon 4 and it wont let me access things like car tunes wraps etc because i have parental controls and everytime i go to look it up...
  8. Why does the Xbox wireless elite series 2 controller not have a removable battery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox wireless elite series 2 controller not have a removable battery?: I am trying to figure out why the elite series 2 controller for the xbox doesn't have removable batteries. I enjoy being able to just change my battery pack to basically have a full charge without...
  9. Cannot reach xbox live settings on the website, and cannot remove parental controls set...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot reach xbox live settings on the website, and cannot remove parental controls set...: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4026796/microsoft-account-change-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings I get redirected here every time I try to reach my xbox live settings, but the...
  10. FH4 - feature is blocked because of parental control, after parental control is removed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH4 - feature is blocked because of parental control, after parental control is removed.: My parents have removed parental control I can access nearly all online features except the multiplayer? does anyone know how to fix this? 71f8a5ce-4947-4b2a-8988-e4cd6547861f