Xbox One control with removable components.

Discus and support Xbox One control with removable components. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Muitas pessoas têm problemas com os botões analógicos e com defeito do controle. Seria interessante desenvolver um controle que facilite a alteração do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lima200, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Lima200
    Lima200 Guest

Muitas pessoas têm problemas com os botões analógicos e com defeito do controle.
    Seria interessante desenvolver um controle que facilite a alteração do componente.
    Através de um bloqueio ou conectores USB. Em vez de jogar um controle completo no lixo, pode alterar o componente, será melhor para a natureza e para todos os usuários.

:)

Lima200, Sep 24, 2019
  2. kRevali Win User

that sounds interesting and sounds like something Nintendo could bring up any minute now xD
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

That seems like a suggestion for a new elite controller. You can post suggestions at the xbox reddit page
  4. ravary212 Win User

well the new xbox one elite controller will be the most similar thing you could get for that porpuse
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Purchasing replacement parts?

Xbox / Microsoft does not sell any component parts for the controllers. Only the removable tops for the joysticks and d-pad cover and the paddles too
  6. Joe Squeegee Win User

XBOX One breaks HDMI control with Pioneer system

I should mention that the XBOX One breaks the HDMI control just by being connected to the receiver. Even with the Xbox off, it still breaks the HDMI control of the other components.
Thema:

1. Xbox One control with removable components. - Similar Threads - control removable components

2. FH4 - feature is blocked because of parental control, after parental control is removed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH4 - feature is blocked because of parental control, after parental control is removed.: My parents have removed parental control I can access nearly all online features except the multiplayer? does anyone know how to fix this? 71f8a5ce-4947-4b2a-8988-e4cd6547861f
  3. My xbox console and wireless controller all stolen in [Mod removed-personal information]

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox console and wireless controller all stolen in [Mod removed-personal information]: My xbox console and wireless controller stolen From my home in [Mod removed-personal information] Xbox username [Mod removed-personal information], please place on watch list for stolen xbox...
  4. can i get the warranty info on a [mod removed] controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    can i get the warranty info on a [mod removed] controller: how long is the warranty on a new controller from this lams [mod removed] company d22c7bab-ce63-4f9f-9b2a-b12ca0703f72
  5. My Xbox one controller has gone hay wire. (Mod Removed-Profanity)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one controller has gone hay wire. (Mod Removed-Profanity): My contoller simply doesnt control. Its acting all by itself. Is there a reset of some kind. I only have one controller at the moment so i cant reset settings. Is this common ?...
  6. No puedo quitar el control parental [I can't remove parental control]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo quitar el control parental [I can't remove parental control]: No puedo quitar el control parental de mi xbox 360 mi interfaz es 2.0 17526.0 alguien me puede ayudar [Translation-I can not remove parental control of my Xbox 360 my interface is 2.0 17526.0...
  7. XBOXOneS will not turn on with controller have to unplug console and remove batteries from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOXOneS will not turn on with controller have to unplug console and remove batteries from...: What is the deal with the XboxOneS. I can't understand how Microsoft failed so bad on power standby with this console and controller. Why is it going into such a deep sleep like it's a power off...
  8. como quitar en control parental [Translation- How to remove in parental control]

in XBoX on Consoles
    como quitar en control parental [Translation- How to remove in parental control]: Split from this thread. Hola estoy en mi xbox 360 pero lo que pasa es que me pide el control parental pero no se cual es porque ya me lo vendieron con el codigo puesto y no puedo instalar nada...
  9. how to remove parental control

in XBoX on Windows
    how to remove parental control: hey, i did a new acc, and have problems with paints and tuning presets in fh4 on windows 10, it says that parental control in xbox live block it. Help pls. I don't have xbox...
  10. como quitar control parenta -[Translation - How to remove parenting control]

in XBoX on Consoles
    como quitar control parenta -[Translation - How to remove parenting control]: no puedo quitar el control parental como e hago -[Translation - I can't remove parental control as I do] 31de0c32-9d67-4d8c-bd80-d36c86e65686