Xbox One Controler problem

Discus and support Xbox One Controler problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a problem with xbox one controler is not showing at bluethoth on xbox one console and with cable works withouth any problem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Maker250, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Maker250
    Maker250 Guest

I have a problem with xbox one controler

is not showing at bluethoth

on xbox one console and with cable works withouth any problem

:)

Maker250, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Tzar of kaos Win User

Microsoft Says Xbox One S Has the Best Controller Ever Made!

1 Day one Xbox one controller.

1 Elite controller.

And no problems.

Bought an Xbox 360 controller mostly every year because of thumbsticks deadzone problems.

So for me,the choice is easy.
  3. OK Fowl Win User

Xbox One controller not recognized by windows 10.

Have you tried a different Xbox one controller?

If it works with a different Xbox One controller I would begin to expect the controller as the problem.
  4. Capt Kerunch Win User

Preview program glitches

Having problems as well, strange problems. One problem is the a lot of the writing is covered in accents, numbers etc... Big problem is that xbox one is unplayable due to controller glitch that does not seem to come from the controller. thought controller
    was broken so I bought a new one to discover same problems. some buttons, triggers don't work. other functions go automatically as if buttons are stuck, but has same problem with new controller. makes no sense unless it is an internal software glitch. updated
    controller to no avail. wtf!
  5. Josh With Dosh Win User

Meu controle parou de funcionar. [Translation - My control has stopped working.]

6. MoltenDarkman Win User

Xbox One controller problems!

To ease this is a problem with the controller but there is a controller update coming to Xbox one. But first make sure you goto to settings Device & accessories and sign the controller to someone and click on update controller to the Xbox one. then accept
    the new update to fix this.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Controler problem - Similar Threads - Controler problem

2. Weird disconnect problem with my controller/xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird disconnect problem with my controller/xbox: I'm getting this problem where my xbox suddenly stops taking any input from my controller, and basically repeats the input I was currently doing. So if it happens while im holding RT to shoot in a...
  3. Xbox One X Controller problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Controller problems?: The A button on my controller doesn't always seem to work, I was wondering what my options were to fix it? I have tried updating the controller itself, but to no avail. Even the test mode seems to...
  4. Console or controller problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console or controller problem?: Hello everyone, sorry in advance for my bad English but I am looking for someone that can help me or at least suggest what to do regarding the problem I have. I own an Xbox One S since November...
  5. Problème de manette [Translation - Controller problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problème de manette [Translation - Controller problem]: Je ne comprend plus pourquoi ma manette ne s’allume plus je jouais tranquille et elle ces éteinte et je ne peut plus jouer avec. ___________________________________________________________...
  6. 엑스박스 원 컨트롤러 쏠림 문제[Translation-Xbox One controller shoot problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    엑스박스 원 컨트롤러 쏠림 문제[Translation-Xbox One controller shoot problem]: 이게 일 하게 치우쳐있는게 아니 우측 스틱이 가끔씩 위로 15퍼센트까지 움직이다가 다시 만 주면 원래대로 돌아오 그러는데 해결 방법이 있나요? [Translation-This is not a constant bias, and the right stick will occasionally move up to 15 percent and then...
  7. I have a problem with the xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with the xbox one controller: hello 1 month ago I bought a controller for xbox one, everything was fine for a few days, after a few days the headphones stopped working, everything else works fine, I checked on other...
  8. XBOX One controller problem

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX One controller problem: I bought an Xbox One controller for PC some time ago. Since I updated the Windows to the October version there is a problem with compatibility, I tried to update the driver but it says "it can...
  9. Xbox One controller problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller problem: Hi everyone. I have a problem with my official control pad, which having searched online, havent yet found the cause or solution. It seems to happen randomly, where the controller becomes...
  10. XBOX ONE Controller Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE Controller Problems: Since January, No. 1 son is on his third wireless controller because his wired headphones stop working with it. We know it is a problem with the controller because the headphones will work in No....