Xbox one controller 5.11.3116.0 firmware - not working on win10

Discus and support Xbox one controller 5.11.3116.0 firmware - not working on win10 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; fyi: 2 of my controllers have updated to 5.11.3116.0 and whilst they are recognised by my laptop using Bluetooth quickpair (which is superb) and all... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/flipside1o1, Oct 23, 2021.

1. Xbox one controller 5.11.3116.0 firmware - not working on win10

fyi: 2 of my controllers have updated to 5.11.3116.0 and whilst they are recognised by my laptop using Bluetooth quickpair (which is superb) and all the install of drivers seems to occur with it showing as connected in Bluetooth setting , they don't seem to work and are not recognised by the gamepass app.

Both work fine with the Xbox One and the double click switches.

submitted by /u/flipside1o1
    [link] [comments]

/u/flipside1o1, Oct 23, 2021
  2. vladmilas Win User

Wireless Controller for XBOX one in Bluetooth recognized as "6 axis 16 button gamepad with hat switch" and does not function normally in games

I was now at my friend who has the XBOX Series X and there the Controller was updated, or better to say downgraded from 5.11.3116.0 to 4.8.1923.0
    [​IMG]

And now its Working on Win10

[​IMG]
  3. tierpod-F6695701-7AF Win User

Xbox Elite Controller does not work after installing the app "accessories xbox" on my win10 x64

Looks like broken firmware. I have xbox one controller on win10 too and it's broken after first firwmare update. I see a lot of similar topics in this forum but i don't see any solution or official recomendations. Sad.
  4. LazerBomb Win User

Controllers

5. theBlueSun Win User

A button input not working from 3 different controllers.

I have the same issue,but only with controllers that I updated to firmware 1.1.2228.0 (and this issue only exists on xbox dashboard or sub-navigation (ie settings, notifications). Once within games or apps it works fine.

My one controller in firmware 1.1.279.0 works fine.
  6. LtLogicon Win User

headset

To test if this is a controller only issue, I suggest testing the 3.5mm jack with a pair of ear phones. If they don't work then it may be a controller issue, if they do work, it may be a firmware issue.

If it is a firmware issue, this link will help you with that.
Thema:

Xbox one controller 5.11.3116.0 firmware - not working on win10

1. Xbox one controller 5.11.3116.0 firmware - not working on win10 - Similar Threads - controller 3116 firmware

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Why don't the face buttons work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Why don't the face buttons work?: What's going on with the $180 $160 ELITE series 2 xbox controller? I just bought one (for use on PC) from the microsoft store. First time I used it, the A button was only intermittently...
  3. 3 controllers disconnect from system and all resync at same time to diff ppl.

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 controllers disconnect from system and all resync at same time to diff ppl.: So we got 2 new controllers for xbox 1 S and still have an original. Qhen we got the 2 new types with the multi point arrowpad it was about a week later the controllers all 3 or 2 of them of any...
  4. XBOX搖桿 hid compliant game controller 嚴重

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX搖桿 hid compliant game controller 嚴重: 我在XBOX搖桿使用藍芽連線時打開XBOX GAME BAR 把游標放到電 電量顯示的地方時,顯示出來的內容卻是 "hid compliant game controller 嚴重",請問這有什麼方法可以解決嗎,謝謝。...
  5. Xbox controller turns off when in party chat with a friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller turns off when in party chat with a friend: I know this sounds crazy, but it happens ALL the time. I play online a lot, across multiple games and never have an issue. However, there is ONE friend I game with who when we are in a party...
  6. Xbox one Controller identified as Bluetooth LE Xinput Device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Controller identified as Bluetooth LE Xinput Device: Hi, I recenlty got a new controller and went ahead and updated the controller firmware through the XBOX accessories app, after the update however the controller is not recognised as Xbox one...
  7. Xbox Controller Will Not Pair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Will Not Pair: Im having an issue with my xbox controller an want preface this first by saying, ive tried fresh batteries, ive tried reseting the controller, ive tried powering off my xbox, ive tried a micro...
  8. Unknown Gamepad (Vendor: 045e Product: 0b20) Controller doesnt get recognized as an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unknown Gamepad (Vendor: 045e Product: 0b20) Controller doesnt get recognized as an...: This is my sixth time asking with no resolution,After an controller update via xbox,My controller doesnt allow me to play with it due to games not being able to recognize the controller.If i test...
  9. MS is refusing to replace a controller I ordered, which was received with a black burn...

in XBoX on Consoles
    MS is refusing to replace a controller I ordered, which was received with a black burn...: I am asking for community help, because I have exhausted all Microsoft resources. I have spent hours on the phone, two separate days, and the last time I was on the phone I went through five...
  10. Controllers not working wirelessly on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers not working wirelessly on Xbox One X: As of 12/1/21, controllers aren't working wirelessly on my Xbox One X. I've tried 3 different Xbox Series X controllers. I can't pair them remotely. If I plug them in, they pair and work. As soon...