Xbox One controller affecting mic sensitivity

Discus and support Xbox One controller affecting mic sensitivity in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; okay so I recently bought a new controller and for whatever reason in order for my headset to pick anything up I have to yell and it's very irritating... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DracoInfyrnus, Oct 7, 2019 at 2:24 PM.

1. Xbox One controller affecting mic sensitivity

okay so I recently bought a new controller and for whatever reason in order for my headset to pick anything up I have to yell and it's very irritating when I'm just trying to reply to my friends in the party. I know it's not the headset because I can
    plug it into my old controller (broken trigger button) and it works just fine. I'm getting to my wits end because this is incredibly annoying

:)

DracoInfyrnus, Oct 7, 2019 at 2:24 PM
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

3. MorkyMork1991 Win User

4. DanMen334 Win User

you're sure to have the latest update, the best option is to use the warranty, you'd better be changed using your warranty at the store where you bought it
  5. Japsander Win User

My Xbox One Controller is suddenly malfunctioning big time.

i was under the impression that the controller update adjusted the sensitivity too.

"According to a Microsoft spokesperson, the controller tweak will be part of the February update to the Xbox One, and will automatically take effect when an Xbox One controller syncs with the console. Specifically, it will "increase the sensitivity of the
    outer boundaries of the thumbsticks on the Xbox One controller.""
  6. Sanana94 Win User

Mic Settings on Xbox One

There is no way to set mic sensitivity via stereo adapter. It's linked to the headset controller.

Unfortunately, being an unlicensed headset there's very little we can do for help you.

That one is made for PC, so I would expect this kind of issue if you adapt it for Xbox.

Sorry for that.
Thema:

1. Xbox One controller affecting mic sensitivity - Similar Threads - controller affecting mic

2. Console not turning on with controller

in XboX Insiders
    Console not turning on with controller: My Xbox its not turning on with the controller and when i turn it off the controller stays on I don’t know if this is a common issue I’m at build 2004.191010-0522 alpha skip-ahead submitted by...
  3. Xbox One Elite Controller (BROKEN)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller (BROKEN): I bought an Xbox One Elite Controller and not long after using it the Right Bumper falls off and cant be put back in. When I go to see if i can get it repaired or replaced its out of warranty and...
  4. PUBG Controller Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    PUBG Controller Issue: My PUBG controller has started randomly disconnecting from my system. How do i go about getting it either fixed or replaced? 00fc35c2-3119-497d-8509-d99dedf97ce2
  5. Xbox design labs controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design labs controller: Recently the grip on my xbox controller has been falling off. I bought it from the xbox design labs and I was wondering if microsoft would replace it with another one. Since I haven't had the...
  6. Xbox Game Pass PC (and all Windows store PC games) needs support for other game controllers

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC (and all Windows store PC games) needs support for other game controllers: It's pretty much in the title. Game Pass games only work with Xbox One controllers but I would really like to sometimes use a PS4 controller or maybe 8Bitdo SNES controller (I don't know how third...
  7. Xbox 360 controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 controller: I am unable to find calibration settings on my xbox360... And everywhere i look whether xbox site or Internet directs me to calibrating for WINDOWS 10... I DO NOT HAVE A PC HOOKED UP TO MY...
  8. Does the battery level affect the controller's input lag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the battery level affect the controller's input lag?: I have an Xbox one X and it's been a while since I'm noticing that when the controller's battery drops in half (Xbox One Play charge kit) , there's an annoying input lag in games. The situation...
  9. Does the battery level affect the controller's input lag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the battery level affect the controller's input lag?: I have an Xbox one X and it's been a while since I'm noticing that when the controller's battery drops in half (Xbox One Play charge kit) , there's an annoying input lag in games. The situation...
  10. Elite Controller Trigger Vibration Setting in Accessories App NOT affecting gameplay in Halo 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Trigger Vibration Setting in Accessories App NOT affecting gameplay in Halo 5: Hi there, When I change the Trigger Vibration intensity on my Elite Controller through the Accessories App. This does not transfer into Halo 5. Even with Trigger Vibration set to 0 in the...