Xbox one controller analog sticks

Discus and support Xbox one controller analog sticks in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can I put ds4 replacement analog sticks in my xbox one gamepad as I feel the aim stick is too long? Thanks in advance ;-)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lennyvonlenny, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Xbox one controller analog sticks

Can I put ds4 replacement analog sticks in my xbox one gamepad as I feel the aim stick is too long? Thanks in advance ;-)

:)

lennyvonlenny, Aug 25, 2014
  2. Xbox one controller has one flaw

When you compare the xbox one controller to the ps4 controller, the xbox one controller has one flaw.

More of a health and safety problem actually.

The "r3" right analog stick on the xbox one controller takes a bit of force to push it in, alot more force compared to the ps4 controller. ps4 controller right analog stick, you can push it in many times with out any repercussions to your wrists.

When you need too use the r3 analog stick on the xbox one controller to do things repeated in a game , such as go to third person while you are driving a tank. You press r3 in todo that.

VeteranCrane509, Aug 25, 2014
  3. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
  4. Hoveringpie
    Hoveringpie Guest

I honestly don't think you will get a response on this forum pal, Its classed as making modifications to the console and accessories, Which is a a great way to get banned off xbox live. Basicly any one who helps you is giving the mods the green light to
    brick there consoles, You would take this on the chin though pal if you want to keep your xbox on xbox live.

Have fun!

Hoveringpie, Aug 26, 2014
  5. CRUZZifer Win User
  6. jobsagoodon Win User

Xbox controllers are the worst

7. Big Wilkies Win User

Xbox One wont respond to right controller stick movement (confirmed control is working correctly on PC with joy.cpl)

I bought a brand new controller and it paired fine but the Xbox one is still not responding to the right analog stick of the new controller.
  8. ELES1234567890 Win User

Xbox controllers are the worst

Well i can say that my xbox one controller is perfect. I play everyday for the past 4 months and it is perfect like a new one. The xbox 360 controller it was crap. When i was playing to my friend mortal kombat one controller analog stick was stuck. From
    the playstation side now as a ps3,ps4 owner i am like OMG. I bought 10 ps3 controllers worse than 360. In the ps4 the analog stick was destroyed really it was destroyed. The plastic in the analog stick just dissapeared. That's why i sold ps4. I just dont want
    to buy 5000 controllers for the ps4. I CAN SAY THAT THE XB1 CONTROLLER IS THE BEST ONE OF ALL
  9. Zymesh-9448E794-85DD Win User

Xbox 360S cycles through content by itself

Might be a controller issue. Very used controllers tend to get the analog to stick a bit to one direction. Try to Roll both Analog sticks to sort of unstick and recenter the analog sticks. Or better yet replace the controller for a new one. Mine sometimes
    get stuck a bit to the right and my character looks to the right very very slowly.

In MW3 try to adjust the look sensitivity to the lowest possible setting. If then your character slowly looks upward to the sky then i guess the analog sticks need repair. Adjusting the sensitivity to a higher setting will make your character look up to
    the sky way faster than the lower sensitivity settings. This is a clear sign of old controllers that needs replacment. If ever your controller is still new then hopefully you can exchange it for a new one.
Thema:

1. Xbox one controller analog sticks - Similar Threads - controller analog sticks

2. controller analog sticks not working and slow turns

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller analog sticks not working and slow turns: I have this wired controller that with little use has the looking analog stick not working. I can't look up and if i look to the left it look up and left while looking down works just fine looking...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Stiff Analog Sticks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Stiff Analog Sticks: Okay so I received my Xbox Elite Controller in the mail about a week ago and since receiving it I have had an awful time adjusting. I've noticed, at least in my case, that the thumbsticks on the...
  4. Controller analog stick acting up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller analog stick acting up: 4/5 months ago, I bought an Xbox One Wireless Controller White Sport Edition, and for the past 4/5 months, it has worked fine. Today, that changed. I let my sister have a go on MK11 and being the...
  5. Xbox left analog stick on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox left analog stick on controller: I play a lot of cod and i mean A LOT so i got 2 controllers about 6 months ago, my wireless one, the headphone jack quit working, and my wired on the left analog stick (the one you press down to...
  6. Fifth Xbox controller with broken left analog stick!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifth Xbox controller with broken left analog stick!: I'm a loyal Xbox and Microsoft customer but my patience with this brand is running thin. My fifth Xbox One controller has broken with the exact same issue as the previous four... a broken left...
  7. Xbox one controller right analog stick drifts down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller right analog stick drifts down: I am having issues with my right analog stick, i play shooter games and its annoying - the character keeps looking down during a battle. Ive tried the “wizard”, but its not helpful....
  8. Xbox Elite Controller right analog stick.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller right analog stick.: Before I get into it, let me just say. The solution is not adjusting dead zone, because this isn't typical stick drift. I can't seem to find a similar problem anywhere. No matter how much I look,...
  9. Xbox One Controller Connected to PC Analog Stick Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller Connected to PC Analog Stick Problem: I have installed the controller drivers for the xbox one to my computer, and have connected my controller with a USB cable. Whenever i use the controller, it always have the left analog stick...
  10. Xbox Controller, analog stick problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller, analog stick problem: Hi everyone, I am having an issue with my Xbox controller. I know there are already some posts about drifting, but I don't know it does apply here. Basically even if the analog sticks are in the...