Xbox One controller and console problem.

Discus and support Xbox One controller and console problem. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im having a trouble in Xbox one, i cant connect my controller, its not the battery problem or the controller, I have 3 controllers and I cant connect,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dacenakis, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Dacenakis
    Dacenakis Guest

Im having a trouble in Xbox one, i cant connect my controller, its not the battery problem or the controller, I have 3 controllers and I cant connect, I think i have to repair it, but I need the help of you guys, please help me, Im having so much trouble,
    i want to play !

:)

Dacenakis, Jun 19, 2014
  2. LEOPECINA
    LEOPECINA Guest
    Controller disconnects

Same problem here.. Xb1 S controller randomly disconnects, original xbox one controller has no issues with xb1 S console...

LEOPECINA, Jun 19, 2014
  3. Olpus83
    Olpus83 Guest
    Controller becoming unresponsive

Same here, the same problem even with full charge. I tried with stylus batteries and also with the play&charge kit, using the Xbox One X black controller included with the console and also an Xbox One S controller (the white one with Bluetooth and audio
    jack).

Olpus83, Jun 19, 2014
  4. Xbox One controller and console problem.

@Guts Wrath - Try turning the console off and then unplugging the power from the back of the Xbox One console for 30 seconds. Plug it back in and boot it up, it should take about 45 seconds. After it is booted back up, try to sync your controllers to the
    Xbox One. If this fails, contact support and submit a repair/replacement for your console.

EddieHendrickson, Jun 19, 2014
  5. EddieHendrickson Win User

@Guts Wrath - Try turning the console off and then unplugging the power from the back of the Xbox One console for 30 seconds. Plug it back in and boot it up, it should take about 45 seconds. After it is booted back up, try to sync your controllers to the
    Xbox One. If this fails, contact support and submit a repair/replacement for your console.
  6. LEOPECINA Win User

Controller disconnects

Same problem here.. Xb1 S controller randomly disconnects, original xbox one controller has no issues with xb1 S console...
  7. Tomesso Win User

Controller sync issues- need help

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are having this problem.

Have you tried connecting the controller with a USB cable?

If you have a micro-USB cable or the Xbox One Play & Charge Kit, you can connect your controller by using the micro-USB cable and do without batteries.

Restarting your console and controller might correct the connection issue.

Yes, all Xbox One controllers work with all of the Xbox One consoles (Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One All Digital Edition, Xbox One X)
  8. ProGressss Win User

Controller issues. Xbox one says "there is noe kontroller via the USB, when there is!

. The problem is that my xbox one says "there is no controller via USB. Control that the USB cabel is in the console and the controller, then try again."

But there is a usb cabel in the console and the controller! I've tried different usb cabel.

The cabel works, but only when it comes to charging the battery. Nothing else.
  9. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox one controller

Can you explain in detail what you mean by your problem? Which Xbox One console did you purchase? And what console does your father have?

There were several different revisions of the Xbox One controller. If you are talking about the textured grip "bumps" on the handles, those controllers are only shipped with the Xbox One S and the Xbox One X consoles, or purchased separately.
Thema:

1. Xbox One controller and console problem. - Similar Threads - controller console problem

2. Console or controller problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console or controller problem?: Hello everyone, sorry in advance for my bad English but I am looking for someone that can help me or at least suggest what to do regarding the problem I have. I own an Xbox One S since November...
  3. Problem with consol or controler?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with consol or controler?: Hello, I have a problem with gas on forza 4. I pressed down on the gas and I see on the screen that the bar is full. But when I look at my engine speed there are small cuts. This is very...
  4. can we not ban modded controllers? modded controllers aren't a real problem modded consoles ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can we not ban modded controllers? modded controllers aren't a real problem modded consoles ...: modded controllers are not the problem we shouldn't be banning modded controllers and making them illegal on xbox live. we shouldn't be banning mods all together. the pc gaming community welcomes...
  5. Problem in console or control?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem in console or control?: I have a certain problem on my console, my control it turns off by itself, looking for console signal and do not think if I'm right next to the console, if I stay away I can not play. Is it a...
  6. Problem with waking console from wireless controller/console connect button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with waking console from wireless controller/console connect button: Hi, I've just bought a new Xbox One S Storm Grey console and I'm having an issue with it where I can't wake the console from the wireless controller. Even if I then turn the Xbox on by the button...
  7. Controller/Console Problems (Bugs)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller/Console Problems (Bugs): I just got a new controller the other day thinking it may fix the problems I have been having but it didnt. Some times (not always) when in game I click the home button and it does not work; both...
  8. Controller/Console problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller/Console problem?: Okay, so this started happening a couple of days ago. What happens is the home button on my XB1 controller would blink, and it would say please reconnect the controller. I try to, but doesn't do...
  9. 360 E console/controller connectivity problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 E console/controller connectivity problems: I have a brand new, out-of-box 3 hours ago, 360 E 4GB console. The controller appears to be working just fine, and will sync as it should, but I am experiencing VERY limited, random functionality....
  10. Xbox One & 360 similar controller powering on console problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One & 360 similar controller powering on console problems: I don't get why microsoft consoles (xbox one & xbox 360) always have problems with powering on consoles with controllers. It doesn't happen often but i just experienced pressing my controller to...