Xbox One Controller and Headset

Discus and support Xbox One Controller and Headset in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello! So I need help. My Xbox headset will connect into my one controller and works perfectly fine! The other controller however, whenever I connect... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WickedlyChaotic, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Xbox One Controller and Headset

Hello! So I need help. My Xbox headset will connect into my one controller and works perfectly fine! The other controller however, whenever I connect it, I can hear my party and game however, they cannot hear me. Almost like it is not picking up sound.
    It’s not muted! I don’t know what the issue is. Help would be appreciated. Thank you.

:)

WickedlyChaotic, Apr 26, 2020
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Problem with a headset

Hey there Nando,

Thanks for the update with the issue with the headset on the Xbox One Controller.
    I recommend taking a look at the following troubleshooting articles:

If the problem persists:

• Try your Headset with another device, such as a laptop, to see if the headset is working.
    • Try using a Headset Adapter for compatibility issues.
    • Try your Headset on another controller, if you can. If the headset works on the second controller, try
      updating the first controlleragain.

Try this out and let us know the results.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

headset not working on xbox on controller

Hey there GiraffeBoy,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with connecting a headset via Xbox One controller.

I recommend trying the following articles:

If the problem persists:

• Try your Headset on another controller, if you can. If the headset works on the second controller, try
      updating the first controlleragain. If that fails, the controller will
      need to be replaced.

4. DerVaddi Win User

headset mic not recognised in games

5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox headset not playing game or party audio but I can still hear myself when I monitor my mic.

Hey there DrDark,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with using a headset on the Xbox One
    controller.

If the problem persists:

• Try your Xbox One Stereo Headset
      with another device, such as a laptop, to see if the headset is working. If not, the headset will need to be replaced.
      updating the first controlleragain.
      If that fails, the controller will need to be replaced. To order a replacement, go to the
      Xbox Online Service Center.

6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Headset

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the headsets mic. Sounds
    like the controller 3.5mm jack is not reading the headset. Have you tried another controller or headset?

If the problem persists:

Hope this helps.
Thema:

Xbox One Controller and Headset

1. Xbox One Controller and Headset - Similar Threads - Controller Headset

2. RE: Audio in Headset on Controller 100% gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    RE: Audio in Headset on Controller 100% gone: 2 days ago all audio (mic and sound) stopped on all 3 of my controllers. I've spent about 3 hours or so checking settings, reading forums, troubleshooting and have found nothing to remedy this...
  3. remote headset wont pair with controller and xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    remote headset wont pair with controller and xbox 360: Hi,i cant connect up my official headset it goes to 2 when the xbox 360 and controller stay on 1 i have tried other official earpiece and they just go to 3 or 4 but not 1 any ideas whats happening...
  4. Fusion pro controller conflict with headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fusion pro controller conflict with headset: Hi all, I bought a new controller/pad powerA fusion pro. this works great no issues at all. I bought a wireless headset (PDP LVL50 xbox official) to because I had issues with static feed when...
  5. Controller and Wireless Headset conflict

in XboX Insiders
    Controller and Wireless Headset conflict: Is anyone else have a conflicting issue with there controller and wireless headset? It seems to be in the evenings. My headset will disconnect and when I go to reconnect it my controller will...
  6. Issues with connectivity between console, controller, and headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with connectivity between console, controller, and headset: Hello Xbox community! I have had an issue with my wireless connection between my console and any wireless accessory I use for quite some time now. So I have a bit of history I wish to catch you...
  7. Headset jack/sound no longer working on Xbox One Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset jack/sound no longer working on Xbox One Elite Controller: Hello, From one minute to the next the headset jack/sound stopped working on our Xbox One Elite controller. We bought it from Target.com July, 2019. Not sure if it's still under warranty through...
  8. Xbox One S - 1st gen controller - Headset/adapter not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - 1st gen controller - Headset/adapter not working: Hello, I recently received a second hand adaptor so that I can plug in my headphones/headset into my controller and listen to audio/communicate this way. However, when I try to use it the xbox...
  9. New Xbox controller not registering basic headset - help please!

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox controller not registering basic headset - help please!: I've been at it for weeks now. I have a basic Xbox One Chat headset that came with the console. When plugged into my old original controller, the headset picks up and I can talk/hear. When...
  10. Xbox One controller shuts off while streaming video using a headset.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One controller shuts off while streaming video using a headset.: I've had no issues while streaming Netflix on my xbox with my headset connected. But anytime Im watching on Amazon Prime, every 15 minutes or so, my controller will shut off, even when its...