Xbox One Controller and Wireless Adapter not working on Windows Server 2019

Discus and support Xbox One Controller and Wireless Adapter not working on Windows Server 2019 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox One Controller and Wireless Adapter not working on Windows Server 2019 Maybe the USB used for connection is an older model or that the USB is... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by GravitationalAnemone, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Xbox One Controller and Wireless Adapter not working on Windows Server 2019

Maybe the USB used for connection is an older model or that the USB is faulty

:)

GravitationalAnemone, Aug 18, 2019
  2. SNEP OR TAP 316 Win User

Maybe the USB used for connection is an older model or that the USB is faulty
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
  4. BifocalNut442 Win User

Sorry, almost the same. I run Win 10 Pro (Version 1903) on brandnew hardware with ASUS-MB Z390-P
  5. BifocalNut442 Win User

Any new conclusions to this case? I have exactly the same issue here.
  6. GravitationalAnemone Win User

If it were faulty, I wouldn't expect it to properly identify the device as "XBOX ACC"... I can verify that I tried both USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports, and in both cases, the result was the same - it didn't work, and there was no driver available for it.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Controller and Wireless Adapter not working on Windows Server 2019 - Similar Threads - Controller Wireless Adapter

2. Wireless XBOX 360 controller doesn't want to connect to the PC adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless XBOX 360 controller doesn't want to connect to the PC adapter: My wireless controller infinitely looks for an adapter, but never connects. The only solutions I've found online, were to install drivers to the unknon device, but that hasn't worked....
  3. Controller Xbox One and Wireless Adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller Xbox One and Wireless Adapter: Hellow!! The new gamepad doesn't connect to my PC via a wireless adapter.. and on another PC connects without problems.. all tried.. even removed the adapter with the driver from the device...
  4. Xbox One controller not connecting with wireless adapter - Windows 10 64b

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller not connecting with wireless adapter - Windows 10 64b: Hi! I have and Xbox One joystick that used to work with my adapter. The last time I used them both was like 4 months ago. The adapter is working, I can see it in the Devices tab and when I press...
  5. Elite v2 controller turns completely off only when connected to wireless adapter (will not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite v2 controller turns completely off only when connected to wireless adapter (will not...: My elite controller worked for a couple of days wireless with no issues. Today I get home from work and it disconnects from the computer and turns off all the way. I uninstalled the wireless...
  6. Wireless controller - Bluetooth vs. Wireless Adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless controller - Bluetooth vs. Wireless Adapter: When using an Xbox One controller for gaming on Windows 10, is there any preferred wireless method for connecting that controller? Will I notice any difference if I connect it using Bluetooth...
  7. Manette Xbox One Controller + Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 ne se synchronisent plus

in XBoX on Windows
    Manette Xbox One Controller + Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 ne se synchronisent plus: Hey les gamers, J’ai besoin de votre aide pour faire marcher nouveau ma manette Xbox One sur PC (Geforce Experience Ultimate - Windows 10) avec le Wireless Adaptateur. Je vous remercie par...
  8. Windows 10 + XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter / Controller don't work anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 + XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter / Controller don't work anymore: I connected two different XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter on three different Windows 10 PCs. All with the latest Version of WIndows 10 and never had connected with the Wireless Adapter before: nothing...
  9. Xbox One Controller Not Connecting To Wireless Adapter For PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller Not Connecting To Wireless Adapter For PC: Hey Everyone, I'm having a frustrating issue with my xbox one wireless adapter and I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue. When I turned on my pc yesterday I saw that my xbox one...
  10. xbox one wireless adapter for windows 10 : compatible with xbox 360 controllers?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one wireless adapter for windows 10 : compatible with xbox 360 controllers?: Hello, Is the xbox one controller adapter compatible with xbox 360 controllers? I speak about this adapter : https://www.xbox.com/fr-FR/xbox-one/accessories/adapters/wireless-adapter-windows...