Xbox one controller blink twice and dies

Discus and support Xbox one controller blink twice and dies in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have two xbox one controllers that blink twice and won't turn on! I have been trying to connect my phone to my controller via USB to play remotely... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by jakefields2, Jan 27, 2021.

1. jakefields2
    jakefields2 Guest

I have two xbox one controllers that blink twice and won't turn on!

I have been trying to connect my phone to my controller via USB to play remotely and now both my controllers seem to not work.

to confirm this have happened to two controllers on the same night! So this is definately not a one off!!!

Has anyone else experied this issue?

I have replaced the batteries over 10 times so this is 10000% not a battery issue.

PLEASE HELP

:)

jakefields2, Jan 27, 2021
  2. cyclopeon Win User

Xbox one elite controller

Hi, I'm having a similar issue with mine, maybe? I put new batteries in but the light blinks twice then dies. It works fine if I hook it up with the USB cable, but I want to be able to use it with batteries...

PLEASE HELP US! :)
  3. PlushRelic54582 Win User

Xbox Controller blinks twice and then does nothing

Hello thank you for posting your question on fourm I hope I can help you resolve this issue today. Please use link below to help solve your problem

Xbox
    controller sync issue

Hope this helps

Enjoy your day

@plushrelic
  4. M4cheteColletti Win User

Hello! Mine just did the same thing yesterday! Were you able to figure out a solution? I tried pairing but it blinks twice and shuts off. Other controllers work fine.
  5. Fulmster1219 Win User

Try re-syncing or re-pairing the controller to your xbox console. I have had this issue before and it just needed to be re-synced to the the console. Hopefully that helps.
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Have you tried your controller on the PC? Just to be sure that the controller is working?
Thema:

1. Xbox one controller blink twice and dies - Similar Threads - controller blink twice

2. My xbox controller won't connect worth anything it blinks then shuts off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller won't connect worth anything it blinks then shuts off: I've already charged my batterys the moment i turn them in they blunk twice and shut off tryed usb porting it non of them will turn on i only have three controllers conectedntoy xbox and they wint...
  3. Controller keep blinking after changing battery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller keep blinking after changing battery: I have 3 controllers. They all work like they should, no disconnect and no glitches. I use standard rechargeable AA batteries and have no problem with that either. Hardware: Xbox Series X, 3...
  4. X|S controller sometimes loses connection, but light stays absolutely lit, doesn't blink!...

in XboX Insiders
    X|S controller sometimes loses connection, but light stays absolutely lit, doesn't blink!...: I'm worried because it's three months warranty are near the end and I know losing synchronization is a known issue, but I think it's when it deliberately starts to blink it's light. Recently my...
  5. Xbox Series X blinking controller and game crashing problem...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X blinking controller and game crashing problem...: So I just got an Xbox Series X 2 weeks ago and use my Series 2 Elite Controller for it. About 1 and a half weeks ago I started experiencing where the controller would randomly start flashing and...
  6. When I turn on my Xbox One controller, it lights up, blinks, then slowly dims and turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on my Xbox One controller, it lights up, blinks, then slowly dims and turns off: I've noticed this issue about 3 or 4 days ago, and I initially thought it was the batteries - so I replaced the batteries and tried it again, it didn't work. I tried using a USB cable and connect...
  7. Xbox series x light doesn’t blink when trying to connect controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x light doesn’t blink when trying to connect controller?: I am unable to wirelessly connect controller as the xbox light on my series x does not blink. I can however use the controller through the usb-c cord. Is this a bug or is my device defective?...
  8. Xbox Controller blinks twice and then does nothing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller blinks twice and then does nothing: Hi, my Xbox One Elite Controller that I have had for over a year recently stopped connecting to my Xbox One S. This controller blinks twice then slowly fades out on the second blink, I have tried...
  9. Xbox 360 wireless controller blinks twice and do not connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wireless controller blinks twice and do not connect: Kontroler z 360 blyska 2 razy i nie łączy? Co zrobić [Translation - The controller from 360 flash 2 times and does not connect? What to do] e8dc6dab-034a-49e7-9a52-97743e066bd0
  10. controller blinks twice then shuts off

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller blinks twice then shuts off: hey I was hoping someone would be able to help me my Xbox one elite controller slipped off my tv unit(I obviously did place it down properly otherwise I wouldn't be here) it was working perfectly...