Xbox one controller Bluetooth error

Discus and support Xbox one controller Bluetooth error in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have a question over the mapping and fuctions on the xbox controller while connected to a phone via Bluetooth. I can easily connect my controller to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ITZ 0CH0A, Oct 20, 2019.

1. ITZ 0CH0A
    ITZ 0CH0A Guest

I have a question over the mapping and fuctions on the xbox controller while connected to a phone via Bluetooth. I can easily connect my controller to my phone (white sport edition controller) but when I try to use it on the xcloud the right thumb stick
    doesnt work the bumpers and triggers don't work as well. But everything else work. Is there a way to remap the controller or update it?

:)

ITZ 0CH0A, Oct 20, 2019
  2. Theory of Game Win User

Will PS3 Bluetooth Headset work with Xbox One?

The Xbox One console doesn't support Bluetooth. That headset won't work with the Xbox One in any way.

The new Xbox One controllers (the ones that come with the Xbox One S) have Bluetooth, but that's only used to connect the controller to a Windows 10 PC through Bluetooth.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Cannot link my Xbox One Elite Controler via Bluetooth

The Elite controller does not have Bluetooth.

Only the new revision of the regular Xbox One controller (released with Xbox One S systems) has a Bluetooth radio built-in.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Are xbox one controllers the same as xbox one s controllers?

You can use a regular Xbox One controller on an Xbox One S console, and you can use an Xbox One S controller on a regular Xbox One console.

All controllers connect to the Xbox console the same way, via proprietary RF.

If you are confused because of the addition of Bluetooth in the Xbox One S, just know that Bluetooth is only built into the Xbox One S controller (there is actually no bluetooth functionality in the Xbox One S console itself). The Bluetooth in the controller
    is just a secondary method of wireless connectivity designed solely for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth (without the need of a
    USB adapter). It connects to the Xbox One/One S the same way as the original controllers do.
  6. Darksnake11sp Win User

Windows 10 PCs and older Xbox One controllers

Hi, the xbox controller on the xbox one s was the first official xbox controller who has Bluetooth. But you can use a key Bluetooth on your PC
Thema:

1. Xbox one controller Bluetooth error - Similar Threads - controller Bluetooth error

2. Cant connect bluetooth controller to game streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Cant connect bluetooth controller to game streaming app: I want to stream games from my console everything is checked off and now im at the point where i have to pair my controller and when i attempt to press the button for 3 seconds and check bluetooth...
  3. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 bluetooth issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 bluetooth issue: Lots of people with Z370 & Z390 motherboard have continuous bluetooth disconnection and game studder issue. Can microsoft give us an ETA of this known issue? if you are unable to solve it...
  4. An Odd issue using A Bluetooth controller

in XboX Insiders
    An Odd issue using A Bluetooth controller: I paired my Xbox One Bluetooth Controller... To my device and Two times it worked until I had to take focus off of the app and came back to it. After that The guide button, Y, B, A (possibly the X...
  5. How do i get my non-bluetooth Xbox Controller to work with xbox streaming preview app on...

in XboX Insiders
    How do i get my non-bluetooth Xbox Controller to work with xbox streaming preview app on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/parney2000 [link] [comments]
  6. Elite 2 Controller Bluetooth conflict causes crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite 2 Controller Bluetooth conflict causes crash: Super excited to get my new elite 2 but is isn't getting used. I had a problem of uncontrolled movement and then freeze, glitchy sound while playing Call of Duty MW remastered and then it kicks me...
  7. Xbox One Elite Controller 2 won't work with Bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Elite Controller 2 won't work with Bluetooth: Dear Community, Since two days i'm trying to get my new controller working properly. It works on the XBox One X and on the PC via USB. But, altough it connects via Bluetooth, the controller just...
  8. Can't find elite controller 2 via bluetooth after update.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't find elite controller 2 via bluetooth after update.: My elite controller series 2 connected to my Windows 10 fine via Bluetooth. But after I update it to the latest firmware, it doesn't work. And when I tried to re-pair it, my pc can't find the...
  9. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Bluetooth issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Bluetooth issue: Whenever I connect the new elite controller via Bluetooth to my gaming laptop after 2 or 3 minutes while playing my game the controller disconnects. I have already ran the update on my controller...
  10. Xbox One White Controller Bluetooth Error Driver Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One White Controller Bluetooth Error Driver Windows 10: I just bought the white bluetooth wireless controller of the Xbox One. On the PC, I installed Windows 10 Pro 1607 14393.321 + bluetooth. Initially the controller worked smoothly, but once...