Xbox one controller Bluetooth error

Discus and support Xbox one controller Bluetooth error in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have a question over the mapping and fuctions on the xbox controller while connected to a phone via Bluetooth. I can easily connect my controller to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ITZ 0CH0A, Oct 20, 2019.

1. ITZ 0CH0A
    ITZ 0CH0A Guest

I have a question over the mapping and fuctions on the xbox controller while connected to a phone via Bluetooth. I can easily connect my controller to my phone (white sport edition controller) but when I try to use it on the xcloud the right thumb stick
    doesnt work the bumpers and triggers don't work as well. But everything else work. Is there a way to remap the controller or update it?

:)

ITZ 0CH0A, Oct 20, 2019
  2. Theory of Game Win User

Will PS3 Bluetooth Headset work with Xbox One?

The Xbox One console doesn't support Bluetooth. That headset won't work with the Xbox One in any way.

The new Xbox One controllers (the ones that come with the Xbox One S) have Bluetooth, but that's only used to connect the controller to a Windows 10 PC through Bluetooth.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Cannot link my Xbox One Elite Controler via Bluetooth

The Elite controller does not have Bluetooth.

Only the new revision of the regular Xbox One controller (released with Xbox One S systems) has a Bluetooth radio built-in.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Controller

Hello Shadow,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issue with controller. Here is a

guide for Bluetooth
    . There are pictures that show how to tell if your controller is Bluetooth or not. Not all Xbox controllers are Bluetooth.

On Bluetooth-supported controllers, the plastic around the Xbox button
     is part of the face of the controller. On controllers without Bluetooth, the plastic around the
    Xbox button  is part of the top, where the bumpers are.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.
  6. MarceloColodetti Fil Win User

Bluetooth Controls Compatibility with Xbox One S All Digital (Compatibilidade de Controles Bluetooth com o Xbox One S All Digital)

So if I have an original Microsoft Xbox One controller with Bluetooth and an original Microsoft Xbox One S All Digital without Bluetooth, will the controller work normally on the console?
Thema:

1. Xbox one controller Bluetooth error - Similar Threads - controller Bluetooth error

2. Xbox one controller bluetooth pin or passkey issue - SOLVED

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox one controller bluetooth pin or passkey issue - SOLVED: There have been a issue with connectin Android phone to a Xbox one controller via bluetooth. Problem is that while trying to connect the controller a error message pops up saying "incorrect pin or...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Bluetooth connectivity issues on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Bluetooth connectivity issues on Windows 10: I have the infamous problem where my brand new Elite controller randomly disconnects while playing games. This causes the game to lag for a few seconds until it's completely disconnected. It stays...
  4. Elite Series 2 Controller PC Bluetooth Disconnect

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Series 2 Controller PC Bluetooth Disconnect: I recently got an Elite 2 controller to play 2K on my PC. After successfully paired and connected it with my PC, in the next few days, I have experienced a frequent disconnection. The Xbox button...
  5. How to disable XBOX ONE Wireless controller bluetooth/RF connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to disable XBOX ONE Wireless controller bluetooth/RF connection?: Hi everyone, I have connected the XBOX ONE wirelless controller to my XBOX using a USB cable and works fine. Now I want to disable/deactivate the Bluetooth/RF for the XBOX ONE wireless...
  6. How to reconnect Xbox One Controller to PC via Bluetooth after it was paired and turned off...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to reconnect Xbox One Controller to PC via Bluetooth after it was paired and turned off...: I can't seem to figure it out or find answer online. Do I have to re-paid it with my PC every time I turn on Bluetooth and the controller? PS: like Dualshock4 reconnects to my PC automatically...
  7. My Xbox Controller's bluetooth is not working with PC after update to 4.8.1923 firmware

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox Controller's bluetooth is not working with PC after update to 4.8.1923 firmware: Hi, Last week I updated my Xbox One firmware to 4.8.1923. From that day up until today my Xbox one controller couldn't connect to my PC via bluetooth anymore. It worked before this. To make it...
  8. Ark Survival, troubles with Xbox controller bluetoothed to laptop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival, troubles with Xbox controller bluetoothed to laptop.: Hi Earlier today i hooked my xbox one controller to my laptop via Bluetooth to play Ark: Survival Evolved. The connection worked, however after i started the game and entered the world ive been...
  9. Xbox one controller Bluetooth interference with Bluetooth headset on iPad Pro

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox one controller Bluetooth interference with Bluetooth headset on iPad Pro: I recently purchased an iPad Pro 11 2020 edition and I tried connecting my Xbox one s controller to my iPad and it seamlessly worked. I was able to play games like Fortnite with the controller...
  10. Xbox One White Controller Bluetooth Error Driver Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One White Controller Bluetooth Error Driver Windows 10: I just bought the white bluetooth wireless controller of the Xbox One. On the PC, I installed Windows 10 Pro 1607 14393.321 + bluetooth. Initially the controller worked smoothly, but once...