Xbox one controller bug

Discus and support Xbox one controller bug in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one controller wont stop vibrating. I have tried updating the controller(non available) truning off vibration completely (didn't work) and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rygeren2300, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Rygeren2300
    Rygeren2300 Guest

Xbox one controller bug

My xbox one controller wont stop vibrating. I have tried updating the controller(non available) truning off vibration completely (didn't work) and power cycling the console also with no difference. Its the one without 3.5mm jack. I have two other ones
    without any issues. Its vibrating even when turned off. Usb or batteries makes no difference. Tried just leaving it turned on hoping it would stop, it has currently been vibrating non-stop for twenty minutes. How do i make it stop ?

:)

Rygeren2300, Aug 28, 2019
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Why my xbox one controller suffer from a weird bug that spamming down the left stick and random move the right stick?

I have another xbox one controller because my other xbox one controllers left stick keep spam down and my right stick start to move random. Before getting a new xbox one controller, I use this cheap xbox one controller for months without it showing
    sign of the weird bug, the glitche that it toying with the left stick and right stick. Then after this weird bug. thing messing around those sticks I got me another cheap xbox one controller. I been using it for months without a problem. Then there that weird
    disease bug messing around the left stick and right stick. I went back to use the old xbox one controller that catch the weird bug but it seem to recover from this weird bug? The old xbox one controller return back to normal. Then I been using it for months
    without a problem. But then the weird bug return back to the old xbox one controller. And all what is doing is messing with the left stick and right stick. I don't want to buy a another cheap xbox one controller. I don't want to remove the xbox one controllers
    outside layer to remove the part in the left stick and right stick that allow me to click. Because that does not get rid of the weird bug. How did my old xbox one controller is cure from this weird bug? Why the weird bug return back to my old xbox one controller?
    I don't want to keep buying xbox one controller. I want to clean it from this weird bug without open it. I think the old xbox one controller is trying to fix itself to return to normal.
    Have you checked for a controller update
  3. Blackout18 Win User

Why my xbox one controller suffer from a weird bug that spamming down the left stick and random move the right stick?

I have another xbox one controller because my other xbox one controllers left stick keep spam down and my right stick start to move random. Before getting a new xbox one controller, I use this cheap xbox one controller for months without it showing
    sign of the weird bug, the glitche that it toying with the left stick and right stick. Then after this weird bug. thing messing around those sticks I got me another cheap xbox one controller. I been using it for months without a problem. Then there that weird
    disease bug messing around the left stick and right stick. I went back to use the old xbox one controller that catch the weird bug but it seem to recover from this weird bug? The old xbox one controller return back to normal. Then I been using it for months
    without a problem. But then the weird bug return back to the old xbox one controller. And all what is doing is messing with the left stick and right stick. I don't want to buy a another cheap xbox one controller. I don't want to remove the xbox one controllers
    outside layer to remove the part in the left stick and right stick that allow me to click. Because that does not get rid of the weird bug. How did my old xbox one controller is cure from this weird bug? Why the weird bug return back to my old xbox one controller?
    I don't want to keep buying xbox one controller. I want to clean it from this weird bug without open it. I think the old xbox one controller is trying to fix itself to return to normal.
    Have you checked for a controller update

It did not show a update for my xbox one controller.
  4. Rygeren2300 Win User

Xbox one controller bug

Thank you for the reply, ive been through all of that already, no solutions there for this issue unfortunately. Im wating to hear back from where i bought it. Just wanted to know if anyone actually found a solution to this. If not i will ofcause get it
    replaced
  5. ThorX360 Win User

Xbox one controller bug

My xbox one controller wont stop vibrating. I have tried updating the controller(non available) truning off vibration completely (didn't work) and power cycling the console also with no difference. Its the one without 3.5mm jack. I have two other
    ones without any issues. Its vibrating even when turned off. Usb or batteries makes no difference. Tried just leaving it turn on hoping it would stop, it has currently been vibrating non-stop for twenty minutes. How do i make it stop ?
    Hi,

I suggest you follow this guide:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/controllers/wireless-controller-solution

If you can't fix it as explained here, I think that you should ask for a service repair / warranty repair.
  6. Malacath Win User

Fast and slow reloads

No it's noting to do with the controller. It happens on both my controllers, it's the game.

It also happens in the ps4 version.

Also the fact that it doesn't happen in private games and only happens in multiplayer suggest there is some kind of bug in the game.

I have all 4 console versions of the game and this bug only happens in the xbox one and ps4 version.

It does not happen in the xbox 360 or ps3 versions.

There are way too many people who think this bug is a normal feature when in fact it is a bug. Because of this they are not complaining and because they are not complaining it is less likely to get noticed by the developers.

So yes fast reload is a new feature but it is bugged on the new gen consoles
Thema:

Xbox one controller bug

1. Xbox one controller bug - Similar Threads - controller bug

2. Xbox Controller Issue/Bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Issue/Bug: Hi, When i start up my xbox my controller is connected as per usual and on the surface everything seems to be working correctly however i can do the following - Cant connect to my xbox account...
  3. Game/Party Audio controls are bugged

in XboX Insiders
    Game/Party Audio controls are bugged: Whenever I turn up the party volume all audio just cuts off, and when I turn up the game volume it just brings up the general volume. Even my friends on the live build are experiencing this issue,...
  4. Controller bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller bug: Um so the left stick of my elite series 2 controller went out a few weeks ago, my sticks, bumpers, and directional pad double click almost all of the time so i was wondering if i can send it back...
  5. My Xbox Controller Is Bugged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Controller Is Bugged?: So here’s the main problem... basically whenever I plug my adapter into my controller and use my Xbox stereo headset it randomly Blairs static and causes audio and sometimes microphone distortion,...
  6. Why my xbox one controller suffer from a weird bug that spamming down the left stick and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox one controller suffer from a weird bug that spamming down the left stick and...: I have another xbox one controller because my other xbox one controllers left stick keep spam down and my right stick start to move random. Before getting a new xbox one controller, I use this...
  7. bug with the controller xbox Elite serie 2

in XBoX on Windows
    bug with the controller xbox Elite serie 2: Hello, I bought a xbox elite series 2 controller. Surprisingly there was no bluetooth adapter supplied with it. So I bought a Trust Manga Bluetooth 4.0 adapter. I connect it easily, everything...
  8. XCloud Bug - Controller Movement/Game Selection

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud Bug - Controller Movement/Game Selection: [IMG] submitted by /u/GatesyOfficial [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 RB double clicking/phantom pressing bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 RB double clicking/phantom pressing bug: I don't know what this bug is, or if it's just a fortnite thing but it's annoying, extremely annoying. Is there any type of fix or does anyone know exactly the problem with this. Multiple people...
  10. Modern Warfare controller bug?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modern Warfare controller bug?: Recently, (since the start of 2020 or so) when playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare, I will encounter a bug of some sort. On certain occasions after I am killed my Xbox controller will vibrate...