Xbox one controller bug

Discus and support Xbox one controller bug in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one controller wont stop vibrating. I have tried updating the controller(non available) truning off vibration completely (didn't work) and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rygeren2300, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Rygeren2300
    Rygeren2300 Guest

Xbox one controller bug

My xbox one controller wont stop vibrating. I have tried updating the controller(non available) truning off vibration completely (didn't work) and power cycling the console also with no difference. Its the one without 3.5mm jack. I have two other ones
    without any issues. Its vibrating even when turned off. Usb or batteries makes no difference. Tried just leaving it turned on hoping it would stop, it has currently been vibrating non-stop for twenty minutes. How do i make it stop ?

:)

Rygeren2300, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Rygeren2300 Win User

Xbox one controller bug

Thank you for the reply, ive been through all of that already, no solutions there for this issue unfortunately. Im wating to hear back from where i bought it. Just wanted to know if anyone actually found a solution to this. If not i will ofcause get it
    replaced
  3. ThorX360 Win User

Xbox one controller bug

My xbox one controller wont stop vibrating. I have tried updating the controller(non available) truning off vibration completely (didn't work) and power cycling the console also with no difference. Its the one without 3.5mm jack. I have two other
    ones without any issues. Its vibrating even when turned off. Usb or batteries makes no difference. Tried just leaving it turn on hoping it would stop, it has currently been vibrating non-stop for twenty minutes. How do i make it stop ?
    Hi,

I suggest you follow this guide:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/controllers/wireless-controller-solution

If you can't fix it as explained here, I think that you should ask for a service repair / warranty repair.
  4. Malacath Win User

Fast and slow reloads

No it's noting to do with the controller. It happens on both my controllers, it's the game.

It also happens in the ps4 version.

Also the fact that it doesn't happen in private games and only happens in multiplayer suggest there is some kind of bug in the game.

I have all 4 console versions of the game and this bug only happens in the xbox one and ps4 version.

It does not happen in the xbox 360 or ps3 versions.

There are way too many people who think this bug is a normal feature when in fact it is a bug. Because of this they are not complaining and because they are not complaining it is less likely to get noticed by the developers.

So yes fast reload is a new feature but it is bugged on the new gen consoles
  5. FunkiestBreak44 Win User

Wireless Xbox 360 controller will no longer sync with PC

I'm having the same problem. My wireless controller was working with my receiver yesterday, and today after installing the Windows 10 update, it no longer works. It's highly unlikely that this problem coinciding with what looks like a major Windows update
    is coincidental. Either this is a bug, or Microsoft no longer supports (i.e. disabled) 360 controllers with Windows 10 and wants us to buy Xbox One controllers.

I'm hoping it's a bug.
  6. Totalpwnez Win User

My car always randomly veering to left in driving games

The problem sounds like it would be your controller. Keep in mind, if it only happens in one racing game it could be a bug on the game. In order to test if it is your controller, use a different controller and see if the problem persists. If the problem
    continues after that, I would highly recommend calling Xbox Support (800-4MY-XBOX).
Thema:

Xbox one controller bug

1. Xbox one controller bug - Similar Threads - controller bug

2. Controller's bug trying to turn on the xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Controller's bug trying to turn on the xbox: Just reporting again the bug that appears when you try to turn on the Xbox using the controller after connect to the power. It's the 5th update that I had reported this bug. I use my Xbox whit...
  3. Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...: I'm having a controller issue, Whenever I plug in an older model (proprietary) Xbox one headset into a newer controller (1708) it will restart my Xbox. I have updated the controller without the...
  4. 4th ASA update in arrow with controller bug

in XboX Insiders
    4th ASA update in arrow with controller bug: Just reporting again the bug that I have reported since it appears two weeks ago *Bug When you try to turn on the Xbox using the controller, the controller only flashing but doesn't turn on the...
  5. Controller's bug continues appearing

in XboX Insiders
    Controller's bug continues appearing: I had already reported this bug three ASA updates before since it appears for first time and it continues appearing every update. Now, I found other similar error with this new update (08/08/19)....
  6. My Controller is bugging

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Controller is bugging: My controller is not letting me do anything, as soon as I press one thing on the controller it always just automatically goes to the left of any tab or whatever it is on, it doesn't let me control...
  7. Parental control bug in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parental control bug in Forza Horizon 4: So when I try to find custom liveries, tunes, or use the auction house in FH4, I get an error message saying that it is blocked per Xbox live parental controls. I tried to fix this myself, looking...
  8. Super annoying bugged Xbox One Elite Controller on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Super annoying bugged Xbox One Elite Controller on Windows 10: I only use this Controller for playing on PC, but I have several issues with that and its hilarious how bad the "support" for this Controller on PC is. The Software downloaded over the Store sucks...
  9. bug with 2 xbox one controllers on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    bug with 2 xbox one controllers on windows 10: Hello, I have 2 xbox one controllers, each works well while plugged via usb to my computer (windows 10 pro), but when i connect the two of them at once, i can't play any game with a friend...
  10. Xbox Controller Bugged

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Controller Bugged: I was playing terraria on Xbox for the first time and when I was remapping buttons, my controller permanently swapped my up button (d-pad) and my left trigger. This is applied to all game so and...