Xbox one controller can't click forward!

Discus and support Xbox one controller can't click forward! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So yesterday I got a controller and it cracked then the left joystick was crunchy now today I get another one and this time when I press forward on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WMDBIoodHunter, Feb 12, 2019 at 12:33 PM.

1. Xbox one controller can't click forward!

So yesterday I got a controller and it cracked then the left joystick was crunchy now today I get another one and this time when I press forward on the left stick it won't click! How can I fix it without taking it apart?

I get them used with a year warrenty

I can't take it apart

I want to know why it's broke like this?

What's up with the joysticks?

:)

WMDBIoodHunter, Feb 12, 2019 at 12:33 PM
Thema:

Xbox one controller can't click forward!

1. Xbox one controller can't click forward! - Similar Threads - controller can't click

2. No puedo quitar el control parental [I can't remove parental control]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo quitar el control parental [I can't remove parental control]: No puedo quitar el control parental de mi xbox 360 mi interfaz es 2.0 17526.0 alguien me puede ayudar [Translation-I can not remove parental control of my Xbox 360 my interface is 2.0 17526.0...
  3. Can't add design lab controller to cart.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add design lab controller to cart.: The help options have been less than helpful and since this is a technical issue, not a UI issue, I don't know if the community can actually do anything, but here we are. Subject heading says it...
  4. My Xbox One controller is having some problem that I can't identify

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One controller is having some problem that I can't identify: So, 3 months ago I decided to buy a new Xbox controller (the white one) so my brother could play with me. The first day it started to turn off sometimes but for some reason it took a whole week to...
  5. Can't download software for Xbox controller on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download software for Xbox controller on Windows 10: Hello! I'm trying to download software for my new Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows. I go to run the download wizard, then it comes up with an error telling me to use the CD ROM, but my...
  6. Can't update controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't update controller.: Split from this thread. Im having the same issue no trouble shoot fixes are working its the new controller update its crashong peoples hardware all over the place please fix this...
  7. Can't change 360 controller to player 1 on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change 360 controller to player 1 on Windows 10: Split from this thread. I've got the same problem, but I would also like to be able to change the player of a controller in the control panel or something. This would be convenient for plenty of...
  8. I can't find the Xbox 360 Controller Drivers anywhere on the website

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't find the Xbox 360 Controller Drivers anywhere on the website: Greetings, I'm currently trying to get my hands on the Xbox 360 Controller drivers in order to get a controller to work with Steam via the use of SCPToolkit. Unfortunately, the link the installer...
  9. Xbox One Controller Can't Sync After Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Can't Sync After Update: Hello everyone. I have an old Xbox One Controller, the one without the 3.5 mm plug, i was looking at the device configuration on the Xbox and the option "Update" was able for this controller, it...
  10. I can't hear through any type of headset on multiple controllers....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't hear through any type of headset on multiple controllers....: Are compatible headsets "plug n play" when connected to an XboxOne controller or is there setup required? I can't hear any audio with a newly purchased Plantronics - RIG 500 PRO HX Wired Dolby...