Xbox one controller connected but buttons don't work

Discus and support Xbox one controller connected but buttons don't work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, On the oil rig where i work at we have an Xbox for a while but all the controllers and games got stolen. so i bought 2 new controllers and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joostjansen85, May 15, 2019.

1. Xbox one controller connected but buttons don't work

Hi all,

On the oil rig where i work at we have an Xbox for a while but all the controllers and games got stolen. so i bought 2 new controllers and some games for the crew. now I've connected these 2 new controllers to the Xbox but i can't do anything.

I've tried wireless and wired, and i got a full 1 second of controlling the xbox with 1 of them.

because we have satellite internet on the oil rig the Xbox hasn't been updated for quite a while and will be really difficult to do so because of the satellite internet (which is limited) and if the controllers don't work it will make it a bit more difficult
    as well to set it up.

Hope someone might help

:)

joostjansen85, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Xbox one controller connected but buttons don't work

1. Xbox one controller connected but buttons don't work - Similar Threads - controller connected buttons

2. sync button broken on my controller, can i still connect wirelessly?

in XBoX on Windows
    sync button broken on my controller, can i still connect wirelessly?: The sync button on my windows xbox one controller is broken and i would still like to wirelessly connect my controller to my pc. i dont want to fix the button. is there a way to connect without...
  3. Unable to use sync button for connecting controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to use sync button for connecting controllers: I have not use the exbox for a while. For some reason controllers have stopped working. new batteries installed. Check. ms guide for connecting controller. Check (the sync button wont on console...
  4. I am trying to connect a Xbox one controller to my Xbox but the pair button doesn't work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to connect a Xbox one controller to my Xbox but the pair button doesn't work.: Recently my Xbox one fell on the floor and the side plate fell off, and the pair button is fried. About a week later I paired my Xbox one controller to my phone but, I can't pair the controller to...
  5. Problem with waking console from wireless controller/console connect button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with waking console from wireless controller/console connect button: Hi, I've just bought a new Xbox One S Storm Grey console and I'm having an issue with it where I can't wake the console from the wireless controller. Even if I then turn the Xbox on by the button...
  6. Xbox One Controllers "connect button" pushed in, warrenty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controllers "connect button" pushed in, warrenty?: My Xbox One controllers "connect button" seems to be stuck pushed in. Is this something that the warranty will cover? I really haven't used my Xbox One as much as I would like since i bought it...
  7. Controller loses connection when x-button is pressed (only in FIFA)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller loses connection when x-button is pressed (only in FIFA): Hello, I wasn't sure whether to post this here or in the FIFA-forum, because the issue concerns the Xbox-hardware but only when playing FIFA. The issue is, that whenever I press the x-button for...
  8. XBox One S controller (white) connects but won't transmit button press or stick movement ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S controller (white) connects but won't transmit button press or stick movement ...: So basically the Xbox button goes solid, but any button press or stick movement doesn't do anything on the xbox. It's like trying to play with a controller that is turned off. Things I've done...
  9. Controller connected wireless, buttons do not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller connected wireless, buttons do not work: I have had an issue with my titanfall controller for a while. It worked great for a while, but now is having issues. The controller will connect to the system, the middle xbox button will work,...
  10. Xbox Controller connected but non of the buttons will work except home button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller connected but non of the buttons will work except home button: Is anybody experiencing this issue after playing COD AW? it's really bugging me now days and i really want it solved for good. 550fbd69-2f63-4d6d-a65a-8038fee52b5c