Xbox One controller controls messed up for games on Android phone. What's going on?

Discus and support Xbox One controller controls messed up for games on Android phone. What's going on? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So I just got my controller working on my Galaxy s10 by using a USB cable and the little adapter that comes with the phone. It's the older model... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by TylerBreaux, Nov 21, 2020.

1. TylerBreaux
    TylerBreaux Guest

Xbox One controller controls messed up for games on Android phone. What's going on?

So I just got my controller working on my Galaxy s10 by using a USB cable and the little adapter that comes with the phone. It's the older model controller, so no Bluetooth support. I jumped on Fortnite and I was able to mess around perfectly fine in the
    lobby, shop and all the other things available before starting a match. For some reason, when I join a match, the controls are screwed up. I'm constantly spinning in circles, can't seam to attack or anything, or at least not that I noticed and the only controls
    that seam to work are looking left and right, but it's the triggers that control that. I went into settings and everything is the way it should be with the controls, nothing has been changed. I thought it might be a problem with Fortnite so I tried PUBG and
    it was even worse, the lobby and whatnot was also unresponsive other than the back button which quits the game. I was hoping to avoid buying a Bluetooth controller or whatever, so it would be nice if I could get this working properly, but I have no idea what
    to do to fix this.

:)

TylerBreaux, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Tesla 746 Win User

Question

It does not, but the Xbox One x controller does and can be used to connect with an Android phone for use with mobile gaming you just use the sync button on the controller to connect with your phone.
  3. Popogeejoe Win User

Character Still Drifting

Jay go to settings and you can update the controller there...you will need and cord ( I used my cord from my Android phone ) to connect the controller to the Xbox One and follow the directions
  4. BradCogswell Win User

Controller Vibration.

1 i dont use batteries i plugged in a android phone charger and thats what im using to use my controller

What would happen if you did use batteries? I'm thinking the Android phone charger is not providing enough current to supply power to those vibration motors.

my controller used to vibrate with the usb andriod charger and i cant even sync my controller with my xbox one so i had to use a wire
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Wireless Xbox 360 controller no longer connects to Win10

To update controller you have to connect it with and android usb phone charger and the comp should pick it up and start update if one is avail.
  6. Padre784 Win User

Xbox one new "mapping" for their controllers, is anyone else having trouble with it?

If you have smartglass on iOS or android phones or the Xbox app on a windows phone or surface then you can log into that and use the controller function to access the A button. Use that to remap the controller (I'm assuming it's a standard wireless one).
Thema:

1. Xbox One controller controls messed up for games on Android phone. What's going on? - Similar Threads - controller controls messed

2. Xbox Ultimate Gamepass app for PC, and if it will allow the PS5 dual sense controller to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Ultimate Gamepass app for PC, and if it will allow the PS5 dual sense controller to...: Do you think Microsofts Xbox ultimate Gamepass ever support the PS5 controller for their App on PC? I am a ultimate Game pass member and I bought the PS% controller instead of the XBOX controller...
  3. Xbox Series X controller disconnecting

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X controller disconnecting: The controller says that it is still connected, but inputs are not recognized by the console, although the console thinks that the controller is still connected. This is the third time this has...
  4. Xbox connection to controller function messed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox connection to controller function messed up: All of my controllers are consistently disconnecting from my Xbox whether I wire them in with a micro USB or use them wirelessly. They work perfectly fine on another Xbox and used multiple...
  5. (preview beta) is anyone else having this issue or is it just my controller messing up or...

in XboX Insiders
    (preview beta) is anyone else having this issue or is it just my controller messing up or...: a lot of times while im trying to type out words, multiple or the same letters will be typed even though i only pressed that letter once. ex if im trying to type "wanna party?" then it'll end up...
  6. Overall my controller was bought messed up and never replaced

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overall my controller was bought messed up and never replaced: my original Xbox one controller was bought messed up I had bought it from best buy and they said they won't replace it 31d3814a-e896-4ef0-b8d7-ea25a8df2bc6
  7. I messed up on my custom controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I messed up on my custom controller.: A few days ago I was in Xbox Design Lab and customizing my controller. Without noticing I wanted to make my triggers Orange and accidentally made them purple which makes the controller look...
  8. Controller messing with Mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller messing with Mic: So hey hopefully someone sees this but I know this isn't just a me problem. I have friends from all over the state's ranging from east to west coast and we all are all having the same issue. That...
  9. I've broken now 4 Xbox One controllers! The left sticks on all of them are messed up!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've broken now 4 Xbox One controllers! The left sticks on all of them are messed up!!!: I've had an Xbox 360 for a longer time period and never broke a controller... Since I've had my Xbox One, I've broken 4 controllers the same way! The left stick on my controllers are all messed...
  10. March Update messed up my controller and astro A50 Headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    March Update messed up my controller and astro A50 Headset.: After the March 2015 Xbox One update my controller disconnects every once and awhile, And when I use my Astro A50 's for just chating with cable plugged into controller I get popping, or zapping...