Xbox one controller Directional and joysticks wont work for mobile cloud gaming on my Z...

Discus and support Xbox one controller Directional and joysticks wont work for mobile cloud gaming on my Z... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I works for navigating my phone fine. But when i try to cloud game the Dpad and joysticks wont work. submitted by /u/Relentless6l9 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Relentless6l9, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Xbox one controller Directional and joysticks wont work for mobile cloud gaming on my Z...

I works for navigating my phone fine. But when i try to cloud game the Dpad and joysticks wont work.

submitted by /u/Relentless6l9
    [link] [comments]

/u/Relentless6l9, Sep 17, 2021
  2. XBoxAdvCir Win User

XBox Adaptive Controllor with Logitech 3D Pro Joystick setup

I bought this product, hoping to use my old Microsoft SideWinder Joystick with XBox (Joystick capabilities for FlightSims & Racing Games are a really miss on XBox)

Of course it did not work, even it is a HID Interface. Next step was to buy the Logitech Joystick, hoping this would work.

But -to stay fair - here it is written how the logitech Joystick works.

there is a diagram where the 8 mappable Buttons are described for both usb Inputs..

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/controllers/devices-that-work-with-adaptive-controller

what i find a bit tricky is, that you have no direct Feedback, meaning, if you map a button you have to load the profile to make it work. But at least it works.
  3. Amanda_3000 Win User

Xbox won't respond

Today I was trying to make it works again, then I ended up controlling my Xbox through my mobile, but then the joystick and another buttons were randomly being pressed.

So, it looks like BOTH controllers, somehow, managed to send commands to my Xbox One every time

Thx for everyone who tried helped me!

Have a nice day!
  4. KlutzyWinner171 Win User

Adaptive Xbox controller and joystick

Exactly! I did manage to map the joystick to directional movement using the Xbox accessories app. It is irksome that the controller is not plug and play. And that the buttons and thumbstick are not operational. I had imagined being able to play games with
    just the joystick and adaptive controller. Alas, it is not to be. One hopes they increase/expand compatibility ASAP.
  5. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Adaptive accessories

The two respective 'joystick' controls are designed to do exactly what you described, on controls directional navigation and the other controls 'free look', so not, it's not likely you can compress all of those functions into one joystick.
  6. WayOfTheGamer Win User

New Xbox controller idea

xbox controller could have 4 joystick by the start ,options and xbox symbol were they are small but when you bend them a certain way they stay in place so you can point it in a direction and leave it that direction Were it can do way to many commands
    for games like you can have one for different guns, different types of aggressive or defensive stances, you can have one for a list of of buffs you can direct it to and leave it in that direction. You can have also have another setup that actually turns on
    types of options to the game that stays on or ones that turn them off.
    I think we should see them tackle the joystick lifespan problem before we add anymore. Hopefully they do with the tensioner joysticks on the the second version of the elite controller.
Thema:

Xbox one controller Directional and joysticks wont work for mobile cloud gaming on my Z...

1. Xbox one controller Directional and joysticks wont work for mobile cloud gaming on my Z... - Similar Threads - controller Directional joysticks

2. Xbox One Controller Direction Loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Direction Loop: My xbox one controller will frequently loop in the up direction. This does not effect games. It only effects the user interface. I even tried connecting it to my computer and it still had the same...
  3. Direct Link: Replacement for Xbox One Standard Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Direct Link: Replacement for Xbox One Standard Controller: Hey Guys! Do you have a direct link for Xbox One standard controller replacement:? 1027ab8f-5868-4cfa-97c3-a63c9d9c19a4
  4. Xbox Elite 2 Controller has multi-directional stick drift on right thumbstick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Controller has multi-directional stick drift on right thumbstick: My Xbox Elite controller 2. I've only had used my controller for the last 4 days, and noticed the right thumbstick to be a bit wobbly while playing call of duty modern warfare. This issue cause...
  5. Epson 3010e: Xbox One Controller won't connect even after the directions are followed.

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Epson 3010e: Xbox One Controller won't connect even after the directions are followed.: Epson (Televisions) 3010e: Xbox One Controller won't connect even after the directions are followed. Hey there LEGO Undocked, Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox Forums for advice on which next...
  6. My urBeats3 make a screeching noise when plugged directly into a controller and through an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My urBeats3 make a screeching noise when plugged directly into a controller and through an...: They make a continuous beeping sound in my ears when plugged directly into the 3.5mm slot on a controller. If I use the 3.5mm adaptor, they no longer make the noise, BUT they make a screeching and...
  7. X-box one controller not working/not power on and heating up the direction arrows

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-box one controller not working/not power on and heating up the direction arrows: Hello Guys, I bought my X-Box One S in December, 2017, and the console has a controller that came together. Since the last Saturday (29th, September) my controller not working, and when I plug...
  8. Analog directional wireless control is drifting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Analog directional wireless control is drifting: I from Brazil. My second control this year, with the same problem. Do I have to buy two to three controls per year to play xbox one? Why this problem always happens after the warranty and the...
  9. Gears of War controller directional pad drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears of War controller directional pad drift: I've had my controller for a couple months and the controllers directional pad started drifting this weekend. Constantly moves left. All the directions are unresponsive except the right which...
  10. Elite Controller - direct binding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller - direct binding: Hi, I would like to see the button mappings removed from the Accessories app, and allow games to directly bind to all buttons, including the paddles. defd513f-4211-48ad-aa87-d209dcf90dad