Xbox One controller doesn't work properly wirelessly

Discus and support Xbox One controller doesn't work properly wirelessly in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought an Xbox One controller for my PC, but the controller works well only with wired connection. When I connect it wirelessly via Bluetooth, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Shepa_789, May 23, 2020 at 5:23 AM.

1. Shepa_789
    Shepa_789 Guest

I bought an Xbox One controller for my PC, but the controller works well only with wired connection. When I connect it wirelessly via Bluetooth, the buttons are pressed or the sticks move on their own when I try to play games. I've also downloaded Xbox Accessories
    and updated the controller with the latest firmware, but it's still the same. I've also downloaded the latest updates for windows. How can I make the wireless connection work properly like the wired?

:)

2. juanmanuels1984 Win User

El mando debe de ser de segunda generacion para poner conectarse al bluetoo de la pc primero revisa el mando
  3. Shepa_789 Win User

There is nothing wrong with the controller connecting to Bluetooth. It's just that when you connect it to Bluetooth, the buttons don't work properly, things move by themselves in the game menus for example.
  4. BelatedZero53 Win User

Can't get through first time setup. Nothing on this site mentions my problem -can't find help!

Seriously? I thought the X-Box One was a true wireless device? I update and download all kinds of stuff wirelessly on multiple computers in the house with no problems. If this console does not work 100% wirelessly (as it was sold to us), then I don't even
    want it!

If it's as you say, that the Xbox One really doesn't work properly wirelessly, I am just going to return it. Can you please confirm that this is the case?
  5. MightySlothGuy Win User

Xbox Play and charge kit says its charged in Windows but disconnects after a few seconds

You don't seem to have understood my problem.

It works fine with the cable but it doesn't work wirelessly. The controller disconnects when trying to connect it wirelessly with the play and charge kit battery. Wireless with AA batteries is fine, Wired with the charge kit is fine. Wireless
    with the play and charge kit battery doesn't work.

I have the wireless adapter and I am trying to connect it wirelessly to my Xbox controller with the play and charge kit battery, that
    is my problem.
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Is my wireless headset compatible with the xbox one

The Corsair HS70 does not work on the Xbox One wirelessly. You might be able to use it wired to your controller.

All compatible controllers will have a works with Xbox tag on the box. This one does not.
Thema:

1. Xbox One controller doesn't work properly wirelessly - Similar Threads - controller doesn't properly

2. Game streaming app, doesn't pass on controller input to console

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming app, doesn't pass on controller input to console: I have an XBOX Bluetooth controller paired to my Android 10 phone. I have current Xbox game streaming app installed. The app recognises the controller and I can connect to my Xbox One SAD on the...
  3. Xbox One S Controller doesn't charge (Play and charge kit)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Controller doesn't charge (Play and charge kit): Hi there! Basically when I try to charge my Xbox One S controller (Play and charge original kit) it doesn't charge at all. If I use the original Xbox One cable the charging led is orange just...
  4. Xbox controller doesn't turn on when plugged in to pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller doesn't turn on when plugged in to pc: Title, I have bought a new data transfer cable, but when I plug it in, it vibrates but doesn't light up. babd791b-55c2-4f10-8659-c1847f11dcf7
  5. Wired Controller doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Controller doesn't work: On my Wired controller (Xbox) it WILL NOT turn on and does not activate or do anything. I have a working cable and I think my controller is the issue, I can take out the cable from my controller....
  6. Mi control de Xbox one no enciende[Translation-My Xbox one controller doesn't turn on]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi control de Xbox one no enciende[Translation-My Xbox one controller doesn't turn on]: Buenas tardes hoy en la mañana al tratar de encender mi control, cuando presiono el boton de xbox (en el control) parpadea rapido y no enciende. Sucede lo mismo si cambio las baterias o si lo...
  7. Controller doesn't recognize microphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller doesn't recognize microphone: Hello, it's the third time this happens. Everything was fine and out of nowhere, my controller doesn't recognize my microphone, but I can still hear my friends in the chat but they can't hear me...
  8. [Deutsch & English] New Xbox One X with Controller doesn't work properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Deutsch & English] New Xbox One X with Controller doesn't work properly: Hello there, I have a brand new One X here, just a few days old. And I already have major struggles with it. I used the free 14 day membership of the gamepass and downloaded Sea of Thieves. Well,...
  9. my controller doesn't work properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller doesn't work properly: Hi, my controller doesn't work as it should be. If I stand still in a game and do not move the stick the view in the game automatically goes upwards. I have updated the controller, which made...
  10. Controller broke: L doesn' stay centered and doesn't transmit the movements properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller broke: L doesn' stay centered and doesn't transmit the movements properly: Hi, my Controller broke and I'd like to send it in for repair. (Guess it fell one time too often and now L doesn't respond properly.) But I fail at registering it, also I don't know where to...