Xbox one controller Dots inside A, X, Y, B

Discus and support Xbox one controller Dots inside A, X, Y, B in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently just bought a new Red xbox one controller and noticed there are four dots inside the A, X, Y, B buttons. The dots seem to follow the same... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by picklekisser99, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Xbox one controller Dots inside A, X, Y, B

I recently just bought a new Red xbox one controller and noticed there are four dots inside the A, X, Y, B buttons. The dots seem to follow the same layout as the buttons. Do these coincide with Google Home? What do these dots mean? Do they carry any functionality?

:)

picklekisser99, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Chief Dakota Win User

I recently just bought a new Red xbox one controller and noticed there are four dots inside the A, X, Y, B buttons. The dots seem to follow the same layout as the buttons. Do these coincide with Google Home? What do these dots mean? Do they carry
    any functionality?
    The dots are just there to correspond to the associated color of the button.
  3. Morgster_1 Win User

Yea just shows the colour of the button
  4. Jayhab4real Win User

It just shows the colour that applies to each of the buttons
  5. Farkas David01 Win User

They are only to refer to the function A - green; B - red; X - blue; Y - green. Very similar to PlayStation and Nintendo. Color and letter coded.
  6. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Some games refer to the buttons by color, and in the past the buttons used to each be a different color. It's just for reference in case the game doesn't specify what button to push and gives a color instead.
Thema:

1. Xbox one controller Dots inside A, X, Y, B - Similar Threads - controller Dots inside

2. Wired controllers on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired controllers on Xbox one: Hi. Our Xbox One has had repeated issues with the WiFi receiver not recognising the controllers, after a period of time. The controllers are both new and not new. They’re on new batteries or fully...
  3. Anyone know how to reattach elite controller grips?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know how to reattach elite controller grips?: I had my elite controller fir less than 6 months now and the grips are already peeling off. I honestly expected better quality considering the price for the controller....
  4. XBox Wireless Controller no longer connects to Win10 after firmware update

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Wireless Controller no longer connects to Win10 after firmware update: I updated both of my xbox wireless controllers to firmware version 4.8.1923.0 and since then neither of them can connect to my windows 10 PC anymore. Is there any way to troubleshoot and/or fix...
  5. Elite Series 2 Controller - Configure app on PC - Can't Configure

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Series 2 Controller - Configure app on PC - Can't Configure: I've got the app running - Windows 10 is up to date, the firmware on the controller has been updated. The controller is connected via USB. There is no way to actually configure any of the...
  6. xBox OneS controller only powers on via USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    xBox OneS controller only powers on via USB: I have a 2nd Generation One controller (bluetooth) that just started acting weird. It was working normally for a while, but now it won't turn on by just pressing the button. If I plug it into a...
  7. Wireless XBOX 360 controller doesn't want to connect to the PC adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless XBOX 360 controller doesn't want to connect to the PC adapter: My wireless controller infinitely looks for an adapter, but never connects. The only solutions I've found online, were to install drivers to the unknon device, but that hasn't worked....
  8. Wired Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Xbox controller: Does anyone know if a wired controller would corrupt the harddrive in the Xbox one X 37e10fb2-0dcb-4bec-ad86-8067ef02abec
  9. Do Xbox 360 controllers work on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do Xbox 360 controllers work on Xbox one: Do Xbox 360 controllers work on an Xbox one console 6a2303a7-a6d4-415c-bda2-9a00118b597d
  10. Xbox 360 slim turns on but green dot doesn't light up and controller won't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim turns on but green dot doesn't light up and controller won't connect: my 360 decided to not work today it will power on come to account select page but the green dot doesn't light up and the controller won't connect/register 4ec79c02-afb9-4146-8b31-d1b82fa48f84