Xbox one controller Dots inside A, X, Y, B

Discus and support Xbox one controller Dots inside A, X, Y, B in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently just bought a new Red xbox one controller and noticed there are four dots inside the A, X, Y, B buttons. The dots seem to follow the same... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by picklekisser99, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Xbox one controller Dots inside A, X, Y, B

I recently just bought a new Red xbox one controller and noticed there are four dots inside the A, X, Y, B buttons. The dots seem to follow the same layout as the buttons. Do these coincide with Google Home? What do these dots mean? Do they carry any functionality?

:)

picklekisser99, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Morgster_1 Win User

Yea just shows the colour of the button
  3. Jayhab4real Win User

It just shows the colour that applies to each of the buttons
  4. Farkas David01 Win User

They are only to refer to the function A - green; B - red; X - blue; Y - green. Very similar to PlayStation and Nintendo. Color and letter coded.
  5. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Some games refer to the buttons by color, and in the past the buttons used to each be a different color. It's just for reference in case the game doesn't specify what button to push and gives a color instead.
  6. Chief Dakota Win User

I recently just bought a new Red xbox one controller and noticed there are four dots inside the A, X, Y, B buttons. The dots seem to follow the same layout as the buttons. Do these coincide with Google Home? What do these dots mean? Do they carry
    any functionality?
    The dots are just there to correspond to the associated color of the button.
Thema:

1. Xbox one controller Dots inside A, X, Y, B - Similar Threads - controller Dots inside

2. Can I connect my xbox wireless (non Bluetooth) 2013 controller to my android via cable?

in XboX Insiders
    Can I connect my xbox wireless (non Bluetooth) 2013 controller to my android via cable?: Hi guys, I have ultimate and wanted to check out the xcloud game service but unfortunately i have the old xbox controllers from 2013 which don't support Bluetooth so i thought i could buy a micro...
  3. my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller: my controller has one problem whenever i hit the right trigger it thinks I'm moving forward no matter what game i play (except payday 2) and i have searched everywhere in the web for a solution...
  4. Pati Ko Vash Me Kar Ne ke Totke 91-9914703222 vashikaran mantras to control husband Mangalore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pati Ko Vash Me Kar Ne ke Totke 91-9914703222 vashikaran mantras to control husband Mangalore: Pati Ko Vash Me Kar Ne ke Totke 91-9914703222 vashikaran mantras to control husband MangalorePati Ko Vash Me Kar Ne ke Totke 91-9914703222 vashikaran mantras to control husband MangalorePati Ko...
  5. All Problem Solution Aurangabad 91 =9914703222 vashikaran mantras to control husband Ahmedabad

in XBoX on Consoles
    All Problem Solution Aurangabad 91 =9914703222 vashikaran mantras to control husband Ahmedabad: All Problem Solution Aurangabad 91 =9914703222 vashikaran mantras to control husband AhmedabadAll Problem Solution Aurangabad 91 =9914703222 vashikaran mantras to control husband AhmedabadAll...
  6. stop a divorce spell Durgapur 91-9914703222 mantras to control wife Kolhapur

in XBoX on Consoles
    stop a divorce spell Durgapur 91-9914703222 mantras to control wife Kolhapur: stop a divorce spell Durgapur 91-9914703222 mantras to control wife Kolhapur stop a divorce spell Durgapur 91-9914703222 mantras to control wife Kolhapur stop a divorce spell Durgapur...
  7. Can't configure elite controller v2

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't configure elite controller v2: Hi, I went to go try to change some button mapping on my elite controller v2 yesterday, and I'm unable to open the configuration. When I click configure a window pops us and says "Please Wait"...
  8. Service Order for replacement controller INCORRECTLY cancelled by Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service Order for replacement controller INCORRECTLY cancelled by Xbox: Hi, I was wondering if anyone in the community might be able to help. I recently reported a faulty controller which was only 2months old. I got a call back from the Support Team pretty quickly...
  9. Xbox adaptive controller won’t turn on anymore!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox adaptive controller won’t turn on anymore!: I’ve went through every single troubleshooting steps and it still won’t turn on. I’ve had it for a few months but only started using it recently within the past month or so. I took a one week...
  10. Xbox 360 slim turns on but green dot doesn't light up and controller won't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim turns on but green dot doesn't light up and controller won't connect: my 360 decided to not work today it will power on come to account select page but the green dot doesn't light up and the controller won't connect/register 4ec79c02-afb9-4146-8b31-d1b82fa48f84