Xbox one controller Dots inside A, X, Y, B

Discus and support Xbox one controller Dots inside A, X, Y, B in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently just bought a new Red xbox one controller and noticed there are four dots inside the A, X, Y, B buttons. The dots seem to follow the same... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by picklekisser99, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Xbox one controller Dots inside A, X, Y, B

I recently just bought a new Red xbox one controller and noticed there are four dots inside the A, X, Y, B buttons. The dots seem to follow the same layout as the buttons. Do these coincide with Google Home? What do these dots mean? Do they carry any functionality?

:)

picklekisser99, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Chief Dakota Win User

I recently just bought a new Red xbox one controller and noticed there are four dots inside the A, X, Y, B buttons. The dots seem to follow the same layout as the buttons. Do these coincide with Google Home? What do these dots mean? Do they carry
    any functionality?
    The dots are just there to correspond to the associated color of the button.
  3. Morgster_1 Win User

Yea just shows the colour of the button
  4. Jayhab4real Win User

It just shows the colour that applies to each of the buttons
  5. Farkas David01 Win User

They are only to refer to the function A - green; B - red; X - blue; Y - green. Very similar to PlayStation and Nintendo. Color and letter coded.
  6. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Some games refer to the buttons by color, and in the past the buttons used to each be a different color. It's just for reference in case the game doesn't specify what button to push and gives a color instead.
Thema:

1. Xbox one controller Dots inside A, X, Y, B - Similar Threads - controller Dots inside

2. Xbox One Controller plugged headphone via Steam

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Controller plugged headphone via Steam: When i plug my headphone into the controller's jack input, my gamepad settings in a Steam game (I'm playing SAO: Fatal Bullet) works like default settings even if my settings still there....
  3. Xbox One X controller not updating to firmware 3.1.1221.0?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X controller not updating to firmware 3.1.1221.0?: Hi everyone, i've recently bought an Xbox One X. And all was going well, i have the controller with the 3.5mm jack. Anyway, i was playing Forza Motorsport 7, and suddenly the sound cut out from my...
  4. New Xbox One controller Paired but does not work?

in XBoX on Windows
    New Xbox One controller Paired but does not work?: Hi, just bought a New Xbox One controller-: [Microsoft S Wireless Controller Special Edition Night Ops Camo (XONE)] I have paired it with my PC but the controls do not work (Game Halo: Reach) ?...
  5. Replacing controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacing controller: Ive tried to replace my controller because its still has waranty but when i put in the code from the back its says im valid but when i them click request it doesnt fully load maybe because im from...
  6. Xbox controller on but unresponsive, console also refusing to go into sync mode.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller on but unresponsive, console also refusing to go into sync mode.: I've reported this issue in the insider app on the console. This is been going on for a while now and the only fix is to restart the console. It can go nights without happening, then happen 2-3...
  7. Can't seem to get the xb1 controller to pair (wired with usb) with my windows 10 pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can't seem to get the xb1 controller to pair (wired with usb) with my windows 10 pc: I am trying to set up my controller to play destiny 2 on my windows 10 pc. I have searched online, but all solutions I come to just don't work. I have the controller plugged in, the cord works...
  8. My controller says it's wireless when it's wired and doesn't let me update it.

in XboX Insiders
    My controller says it's wireless when it's wired and doesn't let me update it.: I have repaired a couple of xbox one controllers, and this little guy is the most problematic of all, it has had every fault you can imagine, but this is the last one. And I haven't seen anything...
  9. parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    parental controls: Hello, I am trying to remove parental control from my twenty year old account. I was wondering if your support team can give me step by step instructions on how I can let my daughter have free...
  10. Xbox 360 slim turns on but green dot doesn't light up and controller won't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim turns on but green dot doesn't light up and controller won't connect: my 360 decided to not work today it will power on come to account select page but the green dot doesn't light up and the controller won't connect/register 4ec79c02-afb9-4146-8b31-d1b82fa48f84