Xbox One controller double input on "A" button

Discus and support Xbox One controller double input on "A" button in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Problem as stated above. Using on PC with a receiver(the dongle type thing) plugged into USB, not Bluetooth. At first I thought the "A" button was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JSashiKumar, Jul 28, 2019.

1. JSashiKumar
    JSashiKumar Guest

Problem as stated above.

Using on PC with a receiver(the dongle type thing) plugged into USB, not Bluetooth. At first I thought the "A" button was spoiled and bought a new controller. Same problem even with the new controller. Only then did I find out that this was a known issue,
    but could not find a fix online. Feel absolutely gutted that I wasted money on a new controller for nothing. How can I fix this? Thanks in advance.

:)

JSashiKumar, Jul 28, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello JSashiKumar,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. Does this issue occur when the controllers are connected via Bluetooth? Have you attempted to use a different receiver?
    Did you check for Windows 10 updates while the receiver and controller were plugged in to the computer? Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. sweqtyy Win User

Hello, JSashi.

I haven’t heard of this problem, but I think there is a fix. Are you in the PC Insider? If so that could be a bug, and you might have to report it
    Here, you will be brought to Xbox’s support, and they will be able to fix the problem to the best of their ability.

Have a great day,

JSashi.
  4. JSashiKumar Win User

PC is updated to latest version.

Not on PC Insider. Should I be? What is it?

The receiver IS plugged into the PC's USB port.
  5. blueamcat Win User

Is there a reason you can't just plug it into the PCs USB port? Also, is your PC updated to the latest version?
  6. sweqtyy Win User

Is there a reason you can't just plug it into the PCs USB port? Also, is your PC updated to the latest version?
    Thats what I was mostly thinking about, but I did the same way and I never got this problem.
Thema:

1. Xbox One controller double input on "A" button - Similar Threads - controller double input

2. controller double scroll

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller double scroll: when I move my controller up, down, left or right i moves twice how do i fix it. ccd5ee87-1652-4c4d-b028-cb51435e2b7e
  3. Xbox One controller buttons bounce (double tap) with wireless receiver

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller buttons bounce (double tap) with wireless receiver: So here's my problem When my Xbox One controller is connected via the PC Xbox one controller receiver, the ABXY buttons seem to bounce(double tap), and in Xbox home menu the d-pad double taps 99%...
  4. D-Pad do controle de Xbox One clicando duas vezes / Xbox One Controller D-Pad double...

in XBoX on Consoles
    D-Pad do controle de Xbox One clicando duas vezes / Xbox One Controller D-Pad double...: [BR] O lado esquerdo do D-Pad do meu controle de Xbox One está com um problema de duplo clique, por ex: eu aperto pra esquerda no menu Xbox e as vezes ele pula um espaço. Eu seguro pra esquerda...
  5. My controller double clicks on Xbox home ONLY!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller double clicks on Xbox home ONLY!: I own the xbox one s and one day the xbox home wasnt working properly. Everhtime i am using the home menu, when i press down it goes down 2 or 3 times same thing for every button on the...
  6. Controller buttons double moving

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller buttons double moving: Hey guys, I apologise in advance if this is a question that has already been asked and answered. Im having some trouble when i navigate in the xbox menu m, youtube or other such apps with my...
  7. Xbox one controller D Pad sticking and double clicking issue, FIXED easy way

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one controller D Pad sticking and double clicking issue, FIXED easy way: so after looking through the internet trying to find a way to stop my d pad double clicking to no real avail, having downloaded the game controller tester from the store it became obvious my left...
  8. All controllers double input and left scroll on menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    All controllers double input and left scroll on menu: I suspect the issue i have is to do with my xbox rather than the controllers themselves as it occurs on 3 different controllers, one of which is brand new. I can use my Xbox one app to control my...
  9. Wireless Xbox one controller doubles all inputs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Xbox one controller doubles all inputs: I have 6 Xbox One controllers, an Xbox One (X1) and an Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition (Xx). I updated my X1 OS version in mid-November (don't have that visible currently) and the Xx OS...
  10. windows 10 and xbox 360 double controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    windows 10 and xbox 360 double controller: hi, i've 2 wired controllers for xbox 360 and windows 10 doesn't support both when i play with 2 controllers concurrently. how can i use both?? c919fb75-411b-4540-9c01-1dfda4c8955c