Xbox One Controller Firmware Problem

Discus and support Xbox One Controller Firmware Problem in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello my friends. After updating my controller's firmware from version 4.8.1932 to version 5.13.3143, the vibration did not work properly when... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VICTORHUGOBRAZIL, Jun 17, 2022.

1. Xbox One Controller Firmware Problem

Hello my friends.

After updating my controller's firmware from version 4.8.1932 to version 5.13.3143, the vibration did not work properly when connecting via Bluetooth.

However, after the firmware rollback, the control went to version 3.1.1221.0. Does anyone know how to go to version 4.8 ou download link?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/VICTORHUGOBRAZIL
    [link] [comments]

/u/VICTORHUGOBRAZIL, Jun 17, 2022
  2. Entwine Win User

XBOX ONE Controller lag

So tonight I borrowed a mates controller who has not updated his firmware (as he does not know how to).

My firmware on two controllers experiencing the problem is: 1.1.2228.0

The firmware on a friends controller not experiencing the problem is: 1.1.279.2

Just to illustrate on the home screen using the analog stick moving left to right on the old firmware controller it is very responsive.

On the controllers with the latest firmware every 5-6 movement left or right it has a slight pause almost as though the xbox one is buffering the controller input...

Hope this helps others
  3. erasam Win User

after latest firmware update the wireless xbox controlled is no more correctly recognized on PC if connected using bluetooth

Hi Vinicius

it's not a problem of the controller, it can be paired with the PC with no issue, unfortunately with the latest firmware is no more recognized as an Xbox controller when connectd using bluetooth

In the joypad configuration panel when is wired connect it is reported as a "Controller (Xbox One For Windows)", when connected using bluetooth is reported as a generic "6-axis 16-buttons game pad with hat switch"

With previous firmware version it was reported as "Controller (Xbox One For Windows)" for both (even when connected with bluetooth)

It's a firmware bug
  4. StefanosTsoutis Win User

Xbox Elite Controller does not work after installing the app "accessories xbox" on my win10 x64

Same problem here with xbox one controller on windows 10. New controller and tried to do firmware update over the Xbox assecorie app. Now I'm here...
  5. fullerine Win User

Controller disconnects, only reconnects by removing battery

I have the same problem. I bought the Xbox One Stereo Headset today and was prompted to update the firmware. After the update, the controller disconnected about 10 times in roughly an hour. Prior to the firmware update, the controller never had any uncommanded
    disconnects.
  6. Whitey Black Win User

Xbox Home button not responding.

check this link in how to update you're controller firmware https://www.howtogeek.com/267520/how-to-update-your-xbox-one-controllers-firmware-without-an-xbox-one/

i hope this help you
Thema:

Xbox One Controller Firmware Problem

1. Xbox One Controller Firmware Problem - Similar Threads - Controller Firmware Problem

2. Xbox controller doesn't work and doesn't update Firmware version 5.13.3143.0

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller doesn't work and doesn't update Firmware version 5.13.3143.0: Xbox controller doesn't work and doesn't update Every time I turn on my console and connect my control it asks to update, updates 100% and says it is already updated, but the conrole disconnects...
  3. Xbox one controller firmware downgrade *not working*

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller firmware downgrade *not working*: Hi I followed the instructions on my xbox and also on my windows machine for downgrading my xbox one controller firmware however I do not see a dialog asking me to confirm the downgrade of my...
  4. Firmware Downgrade problem on Windows 10, XBox Series X controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Firmware Downgrade problem on Windows 10, XBox Series X controller: I've been trying to revert my upgrade to firmware 5.13.3143.0 since my wireless connectivity seems to have problems, and analog stick response is weird. I'm on PC, Windows 10, and don't have an...
  5. Firmware problem of Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Firmware problem of Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: I'm having some problems using the controller on android. It seems that the controller needs to be updated. But I couldn't find the way to do that. As far as I googled, there're some people who...
  6. Problems after controller firmware updating.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems after controller firmware updating.: Hi there! So a few months ago I ran into this problem where my original Xbox One don't want to connect wirelessly to my original Xbox One controller anymore after an update unless I stay...
  7. Problem after doing latest firmware update for controller

in XboX Insiders
    Problem after doing latest firmware update for controller: I have noticed an issue after doing the latest firmware update for my controller for my new play and charge kit after doing the latest firmware update for my controller. after my controller...
  8. Elite Controller Problems - Possible Firmware or Software?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite Controller Problems - Possible Firmware or Software?: I bought a brand new Elite ontroller and I'm having some odd issues with it. I'll try to make this brief as possible. 1 - When I go into the accessories app within my Xbox One X console to...
  9. Xbox one controller problems after update to firmware 3.1.1221.0

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller problems after update to firmware 3.1.1221.0: I have recently had an update come through my xbox to update the controllers. I updated one controller and now with brand new AA batteries they are only lasting approx 20 minutes on a good day...
  10. Updated controller firmware - problems with headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Updated controller firmware - problems with headset: I updated my new controller a week or so ago, without the headset attached. I've noticed today that people are unable to hear me after 10 or so minutes of chatting. I have to remove the headset...