Xbox One Controller Firmware Update Question Regarding Xbox One Chatpad and Xbox Stereo...

Discus and support Xbox One Controller Firmware Update Question Regarding Xbox One Chatpad and Xbox Stereo... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. I have an Xbox One Controller that I use for my computer. The Controller has the latest firmware update for use with the Xbox One Chatpad. If I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dozier2020, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Dozier2020
    Dozier2020 Guest

Xbox One Controller Firmware Update Question Regarding Xbox One Chatpad and Xbox Stereo...

Hello. I have an Xbox One Controller that I use for my computer. The Controller has the latest firmware update for use with the Xbox One Chatpad. If I want to use the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter with the Xbox controller, do I still need to update its firmware or do any other updates for the controller if I have already updated the Xbox controller's firmware to use with the Xbox Chatpad? Or will the Xbox Stereo Adapter just work without having to any updates?

:)

Dozier2020, Aug 17, 2021
  2. Rjcrane Win User

Controller won't Synch with Headset plugged in?!

3. EricVasquez Win User

Xbox one Chat Pad not working

Hi Spooky. I am having the same problem. I have a standard Xbox One Controller and just received the Xbox one Wireless Adapter for windows and the Xbox One Chatpad.

The Wireless adapter works perfectly.

But with the Chatpad, all I get is the moderate blinking of the orange LED.

I read that the controller needs to be updated in order for the Chatpad to work, so followed the instructions to "Update via PC" found here:

support.xbox.com/.../update-controller-for-stereo-headset-adapter

Sadly the "Xbox Accessories" App for Windows 10 only shows me a picture of my controller and does not offer the needed update (I tried connecting over usb and the wireless adapter)

Can anyone help us?

THX
  4. Otaconahs88 Win User

My control xbox one not connected to the computer

Please, get the App "Xbox Accessories" from Windows Store, and try again. It will try to update your Windows 10 drivers or Xbox One controller firmware.

If that does not work, try to update Xbox One controller firmware through your Xbox One console with a USB data cable.

You can find more information here:
    support.xbox.com/.../update-controller-for-stereo-headset-adapter
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

No sound from turtle beach headset

6. Dozier2020 Win User

Xbox One Controller Firmware Update Question Regarding Xbox One Chatpad and Xbox Stereo Headset Adapter

Thank you very much for the information.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Controller Firmware Update Question Regarding Xbox One Chatpad and Xbox Stereo... - Similar Threads - Controller Firmware Update

2. Xbox Controller Firmware update - Windows does not properly recognise controller anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Firmware update - Windows does not properly recognise controller anymore: Hi, I have an odd problem with my Xbox One S controller after a Firmware update on a friends Xbox Series S console. On the console the controller still works perfectly. On my computer with Windows...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - No Firmware Update on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - No Firmware Update on PC: Hello everybody, I just bought an Xbox Elite 2 Controller for using it at my PC. Unboxing was a great experience and I was really happy with the haptics of this controller. However, first...
  4. Different firmware update for the same controller

in XboX Insiders
    Different firmware update for the same controller: Hello everyone, I have 4 Xbox One V3 controllers (version 1708). On 3 of them, I was able to update the firmware via Xbox Accessories to version 4.8.1923.0. The latest version that the software...
  5. Xbox Controller Issues After Firmware Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Issues After Firmware Update: After a firmware update to my Elite 2 controller I'm experiencing the following symptoms: Outgoing audio is blocked, but can still hear friends talking. They cannot hear me. Left stick will...
  6. Xbox one controller firmware update stops controller working xbox app (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one controller firmware update stops controller working xbox app (Windows 10): My controller worked fine for months on the xbox app then I updated my xbox one controller and its stopped responding in games (xbox app only) Xbox app doesn't recognise it anymore unless it is...
  7. xbox elite series 2 controller firmware update

in XboX Insiders
    xbox elite series 2 controller firmware update: so apparently the elite 2 controller had a beta update through the xbox insider program which i was UNAWARE of. I always use my elite 2 controller wirelessly through bluetooth on pc but, today i...
  8. Xbox elite 2 recognized as normal controller after update today

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite 2 recognized as normal controller after update today: Good evening, Wondering If there is a solution to or If some1 has the same problem as me. This morning i did a firmware update on Elite V2 controller via de xbox, after i tried to reconnect it...
  9. Xbox Elite Controller Series 1 did not receive firmware update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 1 did not receive firmware update: Is it not going to receive the Dynamic Latency Input update like the other Xbox One controllers or there are some Xbox One controllers that are not included? submitted by /u/ZAYONATA [link]...
  10. BUG REPORT: Xbox One controllers Bluetooth connection issues after firmware update.

in XboX Insiders
    BUG REPORT: Xbox One controllers Bluetooth connection issues after firmware update.: PROBLEM: Xbox one controllers updated to version 5.11.3118.0 no longer work with the on board Bluetooth adapter on PC running Windows 10. SOLUTION: Controllers are able to pair and function...