XBox one controller for PC - Analog stick not properly centered

Discus and support XBox one controller for PC - Analog stick not properly centered in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My problem is, that if I run the calibration (Windows->Run->joy.cpl->Properties->Settings->Calibrate), then it shows, that the X-Y axis of the right... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HardlineSeal413, Mar 30, 2015.

1. XBox one controller for PC - Analog stick not properly centered

My problem is, that if I run the calibration (Windows->Run->joy.cpl->Properties->Settings->Calibrate), then it shows, that the X-Y axis of the right thumbstick is not properly centered by default. For example the Y axis is auto centered to 44%, if I move
    it up, then release. It is auto centered to 48%, if I move it down and release. Do you think if it is normal behavior and all of the games can handle this dead zone? How does yours behave?

:)

HardlineSeal413, Mar 30, 2015
  2. vgdelta
    vgdelta Guest
    help with aiming in Halo

It's because Microsoft lowered the analog stick tension to 65 grams on the One controller which makes them too loose. For comparison the 360 analogs were around 95 grams and the PS4 is set at 75 grams. You have to lower the sensitivity just to get any control and almost have to center the stick yourself because the return to center is so weak. If the analogs were set to 85 or 90 grams the controller would be much better.

vgdelta, Mar 30, 2015
  3. vgdelta
    vgdelta Guest
    left thumbstick not working right.

Is the analog stick centered or has it went to one side? There's a clip that holds the stick in place and if it comes out the stick will flop to one side and won't work.The One controller has a high defect rate that will hopefully be solved with the new hardcore controller.

vgdelta, Mar 30, 2015
  4. Killn The Drama Win User

Xbox one controller problems

Hello mattq9399,

Your wireless controller analog sticks aren’t functioning correctly.

When these issues occur, you need to replace your current controller. To order a replacement, go to the
    Xbox Online Service Center.
  5. AO180 Win User

Keeps drifting to the left

Your wireless controller analog sticks are drifting, stuck in one position, or the buttons aren’t functioning

When these issues occur, you need to replace your current controller. To order a replacement, go to the
    Xbox Online Service Center. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices
  6. Wolbur Win User

Mad Catz Fightstick TE2 triggers not working

One vital difference between the controllers is that the triggers are analog on the controller and digital on the fightstick. I guess the PC drivers can't handle the nongradual progression from 0 to 1 when using the stick.
  7. CRUZZifer Win User
  8. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Controller issue on PC

I want to assume that you're describing a "drift" in the controller analog stick.

My very first controller experienced this after playing a lot of BF4. In order to run, you had to press down the analog stick, many times while holding the analog stick in a certain direction to keep moving.

If this is present the PC settings will show as if you're holding it down in a slight direction at all times when left sitting. You could attempt to have the controller replaced..... myservices.xbox.com
Thema:

XBox one controller for PC - Analog stick not properly centered

1. XBox one controller for PC - Analog stick not properly centered - Similar Threads - controller Analog stick

2. Xbox one S controller analog stick problem. HELP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one S controller analog stick problem. HELP!: My controller doesn have a drift but when I am pushing the stick upwards to run in most games and I press down onto the stick I get a weird double that often doesnt register. Also when I jiggle...
  3. Xbox one controller analog stick broke by itself

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller analog stick broke by itself: So I bought an xbox one controller about a week ago, the purple magenta to be exact, and earlier today the left analog stick just randomly became wobbly by itself with it never being dropped once,...
  4. My series 2 elite controller analog sticks are swaying upward

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series 2 elite controller analog sticks are swaying upward: I cant fix it. Do i need to put a claim in??? 3aed909f-b9f7-4253-9664-1b5ffb51de73
  5. Where can I buy new OFFICIAL analog sticks for the Xbox One wireless controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I buy new OFFICIAL analog sticks for the Xbox One wireless controller?: Hello, there is no information I could find in the help section to answer this question (and the search function in this forum is bloody useless). After using the analog sticks for 2+ years, they...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller V2 analog stick issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller V2 analog stick issue: Hi i have the xbox elite controller v2 and when i am playing games my left stick does not full go left when i press it left as in i can see it go all the way left but it is only registered as...
  7. controller analog sticks not working and slow turns

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller analog sticks not working and slow turns: I have this wired controller that with little use has the looking analog stick not working. I can't look up and if i look to the left it look up and left while looking down works just fine looking...
  8. Xbox Elite Controller Stiff Analog Sticks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Stiff Analog Sticks: Okay so I received my Xbox Elite Controller in the mail about a week ago and since receiving it I have had an awful time adjusting. I've noticed, at least in my case, that the thumbsticks on the...
  9. Controller analog stick acting up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller analog stick acting up: 4/5 months ago, I bought an Xbox One Wireless Controller White Sport Edition, and for the past 4/5 months, it has worked fine. Today, that changed. I let my sister have a go on MK11 and being the...
  10. Xbox left analog stick on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox left analog stick on controller: I play a lot of cod and i mean A LOT so i got 2 controllers about 6 months ago, my wireless one, the headphone jack quit working, and my wired on the left analog stick (the one you press down to...