xBox One controller goes too fast between menus and button B doesnt work

Discus and support xBox One controller goes too fast between menus and button B doesnt work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey! I switched on xBox this morning and it was ok. Then i played Dirt Rally and when i was back to menu i realised that my controller was going too... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Laimis96LVx, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Laimis96LVx
    Laimis96LVx Guest

Hey! I switched on xBox this morning and it was ok. Then i played Dirt Rally and when i was back to menu i realised that my controller was going too fast, like 2 or 3 icons next instead of one. And Then i realised that B button doesnt work also. I tried
    to test controller and every button works but when i doesnt press anything it shows that im pressing B. Weird.

After all i tried to hard reset console ( i thought it would disconnect my controller from console) but looks like nothing changes. Now i cant even log in my account because it switches back everytime. xBox One controller goes too fast between menus and button B doesnt work :(

:)

Laimis96LVx, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Tarnend Win User

can you plug the controller into a pc and see how that works?

Also is it connected wirelessly to your xbox? if so can you plug in with the usb wire and see how it is?
  3. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

It sounds like you may need to either get a new controller or send yours off to be repaired. One thing you can try is to test a different controller if you have one available.
  4. USA1fan Win User

No mics = Xbox Live dead to me

Funny conversation. I was just telling a friend that I'd like a fast way to toggle between game and party chat. Maybe a button on the controller or something, a bit like the control puck on my ancient MS GameVoice PC setup. Right now I have to bring up a
    menu with the Guide button, dig a level or two, change a setting, then clear that away. That not only is too much work, it interferes with the game in progress, where something like a simple toggle button on the controller could instantly swap back and forth
    without needing the menus in the way, or taking eyes / extra fingers off the controller and game.
  5. Ennileah ☆ Win User

YouTube doesnt work

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?? Also in between the uninstall and reinstall, Hard reset and power cycle too....

Power cycle Xbox 360 console

1. Go to the Home screen.
    2. Press the Menu button on the controller.
    3. Select Settings. ...
    4. Go to Power & startup.
    5. Select Turn Xbox Off.
    6. Select Yes. ...
    7. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.
  6. SlenderEntree58 Win User

game freezes

freeeeeeezes! the sound stops, the xbox menu button doesnt work!
Thema:

1. xBox One controller goes too fast between menus and button B doesnt work - Similar Threads - controller goes too

2. Xbox game sharing does not goes well with MS family and parental control features.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game sharing does not goes well with MS family and parental control features.: When I purchased a game or subscription (xbox live), my whole family could play with those, worked like a charm. Issues raised when we step to the next level and bought a second xbox. I expected...
  3. Controller goes out, Internet lag follows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller goes out, Internet lag follows: Hello, I am not an english speaking person so i apologize for my language. So heres the problem: I am playing on my Xbox one with Mouse and keyboard so i dont Need it for playing but i Need it...
  4. Vizio: As I am watching TV the screen goes dim, but only after the controller turns off.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Vizio: As I am watching TV the screen goes dim, but only after the controller turns off.: Vizio (Routers): As I am watching TV the screen goes dim, but only after the controller turns off. it's like my TV goes into sleep mode as I'm watching it. If the controller stays on or is turned...
  5. watching Netflix screen goes a bit dark and then half the screen gets the controller picture ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    watching Netflix screen goes a bit dark and then half the screen gets the controller picture ...: So just started happening a week ago, while watching Netflix about 10 mins in or so, the screen gets dark, Netflix still running in the background, then after a few seconds the right hand side of...
  6. the control goes off during the update and does not turn on the battery at 100% or connected ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    the control goes off during the update and does not turn on the battery at 100% or connected ...: the control goes off during the update and does not turn on the battery at 100% or connected usb and can replace batteries and neither 54f44f0a-5d91-499e-a63b-8ae120d5703d
  7. Audio always goes out through the control and through HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio always goes out through the control and through HDMI: Please I have a headset ( tritton katana HD ) This headset receives 7.1 audio via HDMI and sends over wi-fi. The problem is that it does not matter which setting I select (and I have the new...
  8. Xbox 360 controller goes off alone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller goes off alone: Hello, I have my xbox 360 controller connected to the computer and I turn it on and off, it lasts 3 seconds on, and it probe with new batteries and the same happens, HELP !!!...
  9. XBOX One Controller for Windows Works Until It Goes Into 1st Sleep

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One Controller for Windows Works Until It Goes Into 1st Sleep: Hey Guys - I recently purchased an Oculus Rift which came with a wireless XBox One controller for Windows. I currently have the wireless dongle connected via USB and am using it in Windows 10...
  10. My right stick on my controller tht is to aim and look goes up and it won let me look down and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My right stick on my controller tht is to aim and look goes up and it won let me look down and ...: My right stick on my controller tht is to aim and look goes up and it won let me look down and I end up stareing in the sky well depends on what im playing how do I fix it with out takinging it...