Xbox one controller having inconsistent inputs on Android through Bluetooth

Discus and support Xbox one controller having inconsistent inputs on Android through Bluetooth in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I paired my xbox one controller to my android phone but every few seconds it stops registering my inputs and comes back, it doesn't disconnect from the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by METALNICK01, Jan 19, 2020.

1. METALNICK01
    METALNICK01 Guest

I paired my xbox one controller to my android phone but every few seconds it stops registering my inputs and comes back, it doesn't disconnect from the phone but it keeps doing this, my phone is a samsung galaxy A20, it has android 9 and my controller
    is the version with the 3.5mm jack, I tested with Minecraft and GTA San Andreas, does anyone know why this happens?

:)

METALNICK01, Jan 19, 2020
  2. TheOver50Gamer Win User

I cant even get the controller to pair with my tablet, seems to be a common issue I wonder if their is anyone actually using Project X cloud!
  3. METALNICK01 Win User

Thanks for the reply, these links are the same as the ones I already received and as I mentioned, I updated both of my controllers, unpaired them, restarted my phone but they still don't work as it should.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

5. METALNICK01 Win User

Hi, I tried updating my both of my controllers but I'm still having the issue so it might be the phone, but thanks for the help.
  6. blueamcat Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox one controller having inconsistent inputs on Android through Bluetooth - Similar Threads - controller having inconsistent

2. I have not been able to reach Microsoft store about returning a faulty XBox controller I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have not been able to reach Microsoft store about returning a faulty XBox controller I...: I have not been able to reach Microsoft store about returning a faulty XBox controller I bought, can you please give me an email address to contact them about this? I have tried using the callback...
  3. Having Trouble Connecting Xbox One Wireless Controller to Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Having Trouble Connecting Xbox One Wireless Controller to Windows 10 PC: Hey all, I purchased Game Pass recently and am trying to pair my xbox controller to my windows 10 PC. I've tried everything I could find online from updating drivers, switching micro-usb cables,...
  4. I have recently applied for a replacement controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have recently applied for a replacement controller: Hello everybody, I’ve recently just been approved to return my faulty controller for a replacement. Currently the UK is on lockdown so i cannot get to a UPS to return the package. I also do not...
  5. Playing on my One X causes all of my headsets/controllers to have issues with connection...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing on my One X causes all of my headsets/controllers to have issues with connection...: Ok, so I have an Xbox One X and a OG Xbox One. Whenever I play with a headset using my One X, I will get audio crackles and on rare cases, my controller will rapidly cut off. Leaving my character...
  6. I have a question about the feature where you can press the X button on your controller to...

in XboX Insiders
    I have a question about the feature where you can press the X button on your controller to...: I’m really excited and looking forward to trying out this feature. I loved how on the Xbox 360 how you can press the X button on your Xbox 360 console to eject a game disc from the console. and...
  7. Controller shuts off while watching movies on certain apps despite having headphones...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller shuts off while watching movies on certain apps despite having headphones...: Hi, as of late my controller will just shut off mid video and leaves me to constantly keep turning it on again or scrambling to move the analog stick just to buy myself some time. This issue only...
  8. Why does a standard Xbox controller not have stick deadzone configuration?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does a standard Xbox controller not have stick deadzone configuration?: When the xbox elite controller came out i bought it straight away, Couple of months later it got stick drift but i was able to adjust the stick deadzone and fix it. That controller had its time...
  9. All of my up to date controllers have the randomly disconnecting for 1 second issue even at...

in XBoX on Consoles
    All of my up to date controllers have the randomly disconnecting for 1 second issue even at...: Hi Sorry for my poor english, but i'm French i have an xbox one X since day one and 3 controllers and one white elite controller... since a few months i noticed that sometimes ( very randomly...
  10. I think I have solve the problem that keep causing my xbox one controllers spamming the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I think I have solve the problem that keep causing my xbox one controllers spamming the...: I replace the old usb cable with the new usb cable that I have not use. It did not permanently stop the xbox one controller from spamming the left stick, right stick, and other buttons. But it...