Xbox One Controller Headset support for PC

Discus and support Xbox One Controller Headset support for PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there any chance we'll be able to use the Xbox One Controller Headset for the PC? the Pad works fine just would be good to have the headset working... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by King Picollo, Aug 24, 2014.

1. King Picollo
    King Picollo Guest

Is there any chance we'll be able to use the Xbox One Controller Headset for the PC? the Pad works fine just would be good to have the headset working as well like the 360 pad and headset did.

Thanks.

:)

King Picollo, Aug 24, 2014
  2. Vorpal1986
    Vorpal1986 Guest
    Vorpal1986, Aug 25, 2014
  3. ChristopherMurray, Aug 25, 2014
  4. Andy :) Win User

Using headset in windows

5. Theory of Game Win User

Will PS3 Bluetooth Headset work with Xbox One?

The Xbox One console doesn't support Bluetooth. That headset won't work with the Xbox One in any way.

The new Xbox One controllers (the ones that come with the Xbox One S) have Bluetooth, but that's only used to connect the controller to a Windows 10 PC through Bluetooth.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

having problems with the headset wont connect with my controller im using a 3.5mm jack

Is it a headset that supports Xbox One? Not all headsets are for the Xbox One, some are for just PC.
  7. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Xbox One Official Headsets or Headset Adapters cannot be used on PC

I and going to assume that the desire is for the headset that comes with the system, you want to use while the controller is wired into the PC.

The default headset is onl for chat purposes and does not play audio from the xbox one so it would not on a PC either.

PC drivers and hardware to my knowledge has never supported sound in either direction through a controller.

Now the Official Xbox Stereo Headset just needs to be plugged into the audio jack on a PC. Depending upon your sound card, some or all features will work just fine.
  8. Vorpal1986 Win User

Xbox One Controller can't connect to PC

Thema:

1. Xbox One Controller Headset support for PC - Similar Threads - Controller Headset support

2. After Controller update plugging in my RIG 400 headset will cause full shutdown of Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    After Controller update plugging in my RIG 400 headset will cause full shutdown of Xbox One S: I recently got a pop up that said the was an update for my controller. I updated it. After the update plugging in my xbox stereo headset adapter will cause a full shutdown of the Xbox One. The...
  3. FAulty headset or controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    FAulty headset or controller: Guys and Girls please help,... so far this year and I dread to think about last year I have purchased my son at least three controllers and five or six headset and still he cannot chat to his...
  4. xbox controller - keeps breaking & headset does not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller - keeps breaking & headset does not work: Dear Microsoft & Users. I am quite disappointed with the xbox one original controllers. The two controllers worked perhaps 2 weeks from when i purchased my xbox one, then the headset stopped...
  5. Xbox One Controller third-party headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller third-party headset: Hello everyone, I´m having an issue with my third-party headset. I would like to use audio and the microphone at the same time. All I´m being able to use though is audio. The headset is connected...
  6. Elite Series 2 controller not working with my headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller not working with my headset?: Just got my brand new Elite Series 2 controller and I can't get anyone to be able to hear me through a Xbox Headset (brand new). I can hear them but they cannot hear me. Friends say that I don't...
  7. Controller no longer registering headset after update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller no longer registering headset after update.: Can someone please help me. Everything worked fine until I updated now no sound. Everything is up to date. I've power cycled the console, nothing. This is getting beyond frustrating. The headset...
  8. Xbox one controller no longer registering headset after today's update on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller no longer registering headset after today's update on xbox: Everything was working fine last night. Turned the Xbox on today and got the update message. I updated and now nothings working. I tried to update the controller and it's still not working. Is...
  9. Please add Bluetooth headset support for the new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please add Bluetooth headset support for the new controller: I was thinking what if the new controller would add support for Bluetooth headsets. Even if it's not possible to connect to two devices at the same time it can connect to the headset using...
  10. Xbox one elite controller not supporting my stereo headset adapter mic functions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller not supporting my stereo headset adapter mic functions: My stereo headset adapter will not recognize my mic on my headset when plugged into my new elite controller I have updated the controller with the adapter plugged in I have tested my headset on...