Xbox One Controller is connectet to PC via bluetooth but not recognized

Discus and support Xbox One Controller is connectet to PC via bluetooth but not recognized in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, As I recently re connected my Xbox One Controller to my PC via bluetooth it stopped working and the Xbox app won't recognise it as an input... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LeoMühlbauer, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Xbox One Controller is connectet to PC via bluetooth but not recognized

Hi,

As I recently re connected my Xbox One Controller to my PC via bluetooth it stopped working and the Xbox app won't recognise it as an input device. (It was working for me before)
    Xbox One Controller is connectet to PC via bluetooth but not recognized [​IMG]

:)

LeoMühlbauer, Nov 25, 2021
  2. LeoMühlbauer Win User

Hi Fernando,

thanks for your help

I already updated my controller to the latest firmware and still it doesn't work
  3. Eletricdrum Win User

4. LeoMühlbauer Win User

im runnig the latest Windows update on my PC and I tried all the instructions but unfortunately nothnig worked for me.
  5. Eletricdrum Win User

6. XBF Amber M Win User

Problema al conectar mando [Translation - Problem connecting control]

Hi Arman,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this issue. When it comes to the BT capability of the Xbox One wireless controller, it is not supported for all devices. Bluetooth is supported on PCs, tablets, laptops, and Samsung Gear VR. If your
    device is unable to recognize the controller via Bluetooth connection, then it may be incompatible for pairing.

Connect and troubleshoot Bluetooth on your Xbox One Wireless Controller

I hope this information helps out!
Thema:

1. Xbox One Controller is connectet to PC via bluetooth but not recognized - Similar Threads - Controller connectet via

2. Wireless controller to iPad Pro - Not working

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless controller to iPad Pro - Not working: Hey all. I just bought an Xbox controller to play on my iPad and it’s connected but not responding to the controller. There’s a message in Bluetooth that says “Firmware update is needed to...
  3. XBox elite series 2 controller doesn't work right at all on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox elite series 2 controller doesn't work right at all on PC: Hello, I bought myself a controller for some games that are not ported well to PC and just for some fun. It has been nothing but sheer frustration. It does not work out of the box. It...
  4. Xbox one s controller and android

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s controller and android: Just got a new android phone and when im using my xbox one s controller with it, it randomly disconnects and reconnects without shutting off. Batteries are fully charge too and im pretty sure its...
  5. My controller bricked after an update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller bricked after an update: I was updating my Xbox one controller (which I've had no problem with since I got it in 2014) and the update failed at 46% and now the controller just flashes I tried all the methods of hard reset...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Why don't the face buttons work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Why don't the face buttons work?: What's going on with the $180 $160 ELITE series 2 xbox controller? I just bought one (for use on PC) from the microsoft store. First time I used it, the A button was only intermittently...
  7. 3 controllers disconnect from system and all resync at same time to diff ppl.

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 controllers disconnect from system and all resync at same time to diff ppl.: So we got 2 new controllers for xbox 1 S and still have an original. Qhen we got the 2 new types with the multi point arrowpad it was about a week later the controllers all 3 or 2 of them of any...
  8. XBOX搖桿 hid compliant game controller 嚴重

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX搖桿 hid compliant game controller 嚴重: 我在XBOX搖桿使用藍芽連線時打開XBOX GAME BAR 把游標放到電 電量顯示的地方時,顯示出來的內容卻是 "hid compliant game controller 嚴重",請問這有什麼方法可以解決嗎,謝謝。...
  9. Xbox controller turns off when in party chat with a friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller turns off when in party chat with a friend: I know this sounds crazy, but it happens ALL the time. I play online a lot, across multiple games and never have an issue. However, there is ONE friend I game with who when we are in a party...
  10. Xbox one Controller identified as Bluetooth LE Xinput Device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Controller identified as Bluetooth LE Xinput Device: Hi, I recenlty got a new controller and went ahead and updated the controller firmware through the XBOX accessories app, after the update however the controller is not recognised as Xbox one...