Xbox One controller is trash and keeps randomly disconnecting

Discus and support Xbox One controller is trash and keeps randomly disconnecting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My new Xbox one controller eats up my batteries after not even 10 hours of use, and randomly just disconnects when I’m playing a game on my PC. The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SamSherman2, May 30, 2021.

1. SamSherman2
    SamSherman2 Guest

My new Xbox one controller eats up my batteries after not even 10 hours of use, and randomly just disconnects when I’m playing a game on my PC. The light will just start blinking at random times and it takes a few seconds to reconnect, or the controller will just straight up die. It happens so often that it makes playing a game so annoying because i never know when it will disconnect. I don’t want to keep spending $$ on controllers on the chance that it’s gonna happen again. I’ve also seen many people have the same issues with me and I’m wondering if it’s just garbage technology or just a faulty controller. Anyone know how to fix this???

:)

SamSherman2, May 30, 2021
  2. PlushRelic54582 Win User

Hello,SamSherman2

I would suggest plugging your controller into a USB C cable that is plugged into your xbox/pc as this should help with the controller power and also the connectivity of the remote.

Hope this helps!!!
  3. xPRxKingRico Win User

Unresponsive Xbox One

For some reason my Xbox keeps disconnecting from xbox live an controller keeps losing sync don't know what to do please help it does it randomly how to fix ?
  4. LEOPECINA Win User

Controller disconnects

Same problem here.. Xb1 S controller randomly disconnects, original xbox one controller has no issues with xb1 S console...
  5. TheLeMio Win User

Controller keeps disconnecting randomly

Hey there .

When your controller disconnects, can you visit device driver settings to see if the adapter is still showing? If not, try connecting it to a different USB port to see if there's any change. If you're still getting connection issues, can you try using a different
    controller to see if the same disconnects happen?

Keep us in the loop with how it goes.
    So this is very strange. As soon as I started this thread, my controller didn't disconnected one randomly.

If it should happen again, I'll post here again. Thanks for the help anyways ^^
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Controller keeps disconnecting randomly

Hey there TheLeMio.

When your controller disconnects, can you visit device driver settings to see if the adapter is still showing? If not, try connecting it to a different USB port to see if there's any change. If you're still getting connection issues, can you try using a different
    controller to see if the same disconnects happen?

Keep us in the loop with how it goes.
Thema:

1. Xbox One controller is trash and keeps randomly disconnecting - Similar Threads - controller trash keeps

2. Can’t update Xbox controller. Says it’s not connected using USB.

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t update Xbox controller. Says it’s not connected using USB.: I am trying to update my Xbox controller so I can use my headset. When I plug it in via USB I keep getting a message saying “There’s no controller connected using USB. Make sure the USB is firmly...
  3. Xbox one controller opening menu bar and closing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller opening menu bar and closing: Dear sir I have a problem that my Xbox one controller opening menu bar and closing it and when I ever put batteries in it the menu button lights up on by itself and than open the menu bar...
  4. elite controller trash

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite controller trash: i got my elite controller back last year. I have kept good care of it as it was very pricey. once i played with it for about 3 months, every joystick started sticking. i believe it was used, but i...
  5. Xbox Controllers Trash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controllers Trash: Are they just not made like they used to be? Whats the deal? So in march i bought a brand new controller. Auxillary port goes out. Great. I buy another one. Maybe an hour into playing it just...
  6. Xbox DesignLap Controller - trash for 100€

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox DesignLap Controller - trash for 100€: Since I wanted to buy my boyfriend a cool birthday presant in June this year, I thought I design his own controller with his Xbox-Name on it, a nice Color, on base of the "diamant" controller. As...
  7. Xbox 1 controller trash.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 controller trash.: After 30 minutes of trying to find the drivers to install it properly on my computer I have given up and will be returning the controller tomorrow. Xbox 360 controller worked just fine from the...
  8. Xbox one controllers are trash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controllers are trash: I've had two controllers completely die on me and both times happening mid-game. The second and most recent controller died while it had low battery, however I was charging it while using it so...
  9. Elite controller is trash and who pays for it? We do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller is trash and who pays for it? We do: I bought an elite controller not even 7 months ago the right bumper broke. Its hanging by sliver of plastic. I thought to myself, thats cool, I'm sure a $150 controller will have a 1 year warranty...
  10. ELITE CONTROLLER ELITE TRASH

in XBoX on Consoles
    ELITE CONTROLLER ELITE TRASH: i paid $150 for this controller& its left bumper broke off on the left side. pops out constantly, the left stick wobbles around & most anoying is the grips on the handles that bubbled up &began...