Xbox One Controller Issue

Discus and support Xbox One Controller Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I’m playing a shooting game: Call of Duty, Fortnite, etc. my left trigger is used for “aiming down sight” and my right trigger is used for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MichaelLeyva1, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Xbox One Controller Issue

Whenever I’m playing a shooting game: Call of Duty, Fortnite, etc. my left trigger is used for “aiming down sight” and my right trigger is used for “shooting my weapon”. When im aiming down sight, most of the time it’ll shoot my weapon without even tapping
    or holding down my shooting trigger. Is there any fix to this?

:)

MichaelLeyva1, Aug 30, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Controller issue

Hi there SuitFox,

Thanks for the reply and update on the issue. I recommend to try the following article:
    Xbox One Wireless Controller Solution.

If the issue persists, try a different controlller. This will help isolate the issue between the console or controller.
    Try this link if the issue persists with the one controller: Replace your controller below to check your warranty and
    initiate an exchange.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  3. Josh Halvorson Win User

Xbox One Controller Going To The Right

@P3rf3ctDay Having the same issue with my controller. The controller I am having issues with is one from Play and Charge set.

Seems like the Xbox One controllers are not up to par with the Xbox 360 controllers. They just seems cheaper and flimsy.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Analogico direito subindo sozinho [Edit - Translation] - Right Analog Rising Alone

Hello FreefirevinaoDias,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand you are having issues with 1 of your controllers that came with your new Xbox One. All troubleshooting we have for the Xbox one controller can be found here: Troubleshoot
    your Xbox One wireless controller

For hardware issues, we can only recommend replacing the controller.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

...Where is the XBox Support STAFF?

Is this happening on only one Xbox One, or both of them? as it could be an issue with the console losing connection to the controller as oppose to there being an issue with the controller.
  6. Burnzy303 Win User

TRIGGER MOTORS BUZZING ( 4 controllers in & I'm done with xbox)

Thema:

Xbox One Controller Issue

1. Xbox One Controller Issue - Similar Threads - Controller Issue

2. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues: Following the Microsoft press release 14 November 19: "Update November 14:Following a request for comment alongside our original report, Microsoft has acknowledged issues reported with the Xbox...
  3. Controller wireless sync issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller wireless sync issues: Okay so I've tried everything related to this online but maybe you guys can help. I have 2 wireless controllers for my xbox one which both suddenly stopped working wirelessly, they do both work...
  4. Controllers issue after firmware update (no sound just unpleasant noise)

in XboX Insiders
    Controllers issue after firmware update (no sound just unpleasant noise): The issue is that after firmware update of my controllers my HyperX CloudX Gaming headset is not working anymore (mic not working; no sound just unpleasant noise). Headset is still working fine...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Quality Issues (Defective Hardware)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Quality Issues (Defective Hardware): So I heard good things about the Elite 2 and decided to pick it up as a controller for my PC about a week ago. First of all, I LOVE IT. However, I noticed that I had to be really precise at times...
  6. Xbox One Controller Bluetooth issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller Bluetooth issues: So my Xbox One controller works perfectly when connected via USB but whenever I want to use it wirelessly through Bluetooth it works for around 5 minutes then randomly disconnects and reconnects....
  7. 關於 Xbox One 無線控制器送修問題[Translation-About Xbox One Wireless Controller Repair Issues]

in XBoX on Windows
    關於 Xbox One 無線控制器送修問題[Translation-About Xbox One Wireless Controller Repair Issues]: 請問,我有一隻 Xbox控制器 + 適用於 Windows 10 的無線轉接器 他左上方的香菇 會向右下飄移, 正後還是一樣的情形 請問要怎樣送修購入於2019/11/23 [Translation-Excuse me, I have one. Xbox Controllers and Wireless Adapters for Windows 10 His...
  8. (preview beta) is anyone else having this issue or is it just my controller messing up or...

in XboX Insiders
    (preview beta) is anyone else having this issue or is it just my controller messing up or...: a lot of times while im trying to type out words, multiple or the same letters will be typed even though i only pressed that letter once. ex if im trying to type "wanna party?" then it'll end up...
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Trigger Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Trigger Issues: I bought an Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller in December and its worked great but the other day when I placed my controller on my desk to go eat it was in perfect condition but when I got back the...
  10. Issue with streaming from console of xcloud when pair bluetooth controller.

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with streaming from console of xcloud when pair bluetooth controller.: Hello Everyone. Currently I'm not able to use any streaming service from Xbox streaming app. I think its related to my bluetooth connection. I have tested game streaming from my console and...