Xbox One Controller Issue

Discus and support Xbox One Controller Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I’m playing a shooting game: Call of Duty, Fortnite, etc. my left trigger is used for “aiming down sight” and my right trigger is used for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MichaelLeyva1, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Xbox One Controller Issue

Whenever I’m playing a shooting game: Call of Duty, Fortnite, etc. my left trigger is used for “aiming down sight” and my right trigger is used for “shooting my weapon”. When im aiming down sight, most of the time it’ll shoot my weapon without even tapping
    or holding down my shooting trigger. Is there any fix to this?

:)

MichaelLeyva1, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Josh Halvorson Win User

Xbox One Controller Going To The Right

@P3rf3ctDay Having the same issue with my controller. The controller I am having issues with is one from Play and Charge set.

Seems like the Xbox One controllers are not up to par with the Xbox 360 controllers. They just seems cheaper and flimsy.
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

...Where is the XBox Support STAFF?

Is this happening on only one Xbox One, or both of them? as it could be an issue with the console losing connection to the controller as oppose to there being an issue with the controller.
  4. Burnzy303 Win User

TRIGGER MOTORS BUZZING ( 4 controllers in & I'm done with xbox)

5. AiGnIs Win User

Xbox app streaming not (any longer) supports two controllers ?

Hi,

I've been having the same issue since the last update (2 weeks ago). This is NOT a Windows 10 nor Xbox ONE controller's issue, because I can perfectly use 4 controllers to control both Steam games and Xbox ONE Windows 10 App. The controllers work fine with
    the app, but one I start streaming, my Xbox only detects the first controller.

So, no power-cycling nor controller's firmware update is going to fix that.

I hope they acknowledge this issue and fix it in the next Xbox ONE update.
  6. AiGnIs Win User

Xbox app streaming not (any longer) supports two controllers ?

Hi,

I've been having the same issue since the last update (2 weeks ago). This is NOT a Windows 10 nor Xbox ONE controller's issue, because I can perfectly use 4 controllers to control both Steam games and Xbox ONE Windows 10 App. The controllers work fine with
    the app, but one I start streaming, my Xbox only detects the first controller.

So, no power-cycling nor controller's firmware update is going to fix that.

I hope they acknowledge this issue and fix it in the next Xbox ONE update
Thema:

Xbox One Controller Issue

1. Xbox One Controller Issue - Similar Threads - Controller Issue

2. Audio issues with 3 headsets, 2 controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio issues with 3 headsets, 2 controllers.: I purchased an xbox1 S in November 2018. I also got an Astro A10 headset. After a few months the sound on the headset would cut out sporadically. I figured it was buggy head set, no big deal. I...
  3. The Walking Dead Final Season controls issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Walking Dead Final Season controls issue: No controller inputs are working. I am in episode 2, and am supposed to shoot arrows. Left tab to aim, right tab to shoot. No inputs are doing anything. I had a similar issue in episode 1 when...
  4. Xbox Elite Controller (wired) Issues with FIFA 20

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller (wired) Issues with FIFA 20: Wired Xbox Elite Controller keeps jumping up and down when on the FIFA 20 game screen. I've uninstalled the drivers, restarted, updated Windows 10, everything. Was working OK'ish earlier, now the...
  5. Xbox one controller range issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one controller range issue: Any of you guys know how to fix this issue my wireless controller gets disconnected when i go 20cm away from my console submitted by /u/Defy_11 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox One Controller Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Issues: So recently I moved into a new apartment and my Xbox controllers have been acting strange. They've never really done this before. My Xbox One controller “disconnects” from my console but the...
  7. Xbox Elite Controller Platformer Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Platformer Issues: Hello, I play the game Hollow Knight (awesome game BTW) on my Windows 10 PC using my xbox one elite controller - and I have run into a highly vexing issue. This is a 2d Platformer where you...
  8. Gears of War 4 Controller Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 Controller Issues: Anyone else recently picked up Gears of War 4 on XB1 and having an issue with the controls not working? I can't get through Act 1 part 1 because I can't get the tutorial moves to execute -...
  9. Controller issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller issue: How can I fix this problem? <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">How can I fix this issue? It&#39;s been happening since Monday night! <a...
  10. Headset and Controller issues....HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset and Controller issues....HELP: Hello, Out of 4 controllers, only 2 of them will allow a headset to work, they did work fine till recently. This has been tried with serval headsets and consoles making the problem the...