Xbox One Controller Keeps Disconnecting

Discus and support Xbox One Controller Keeps Disconnecting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one controllers all keep disconnecting since the latest update. Ive followed every step on tech support including replacing my controller. The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by D3RR1CK707, Oct 1, 2019.

1. D3RR1CK707
    D3RR1CK707 Guest

My xbox one controllers all keep disconnecting since the latest update. Ive followed every step on tech support including replacing my controller. The new controller still has the same issue. Microsoft then proceeded to tell me that the new controller was
    bad too. Does anyone have a solution or has anyone experienced this?

:)

D3RR1CK707, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Zero420override Win User

Xbox one controller disconnecting and crackling audio

3. NW EXPRESS Win User

Controller keeps disconnecting from Xbox One

My controller keeps disconnecting from my xbox. I have bought new controllers and it still disconnects even with the new controller. I have the Day one xbox. Any help will be nice.
  4. Singh on fire Win User

Xbox controller keeps losing connection to the xbox

Try these steps bro

https://www.****/knowledge/fix-xbox-one-controller-keeps-disconnecting/
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Wodison

6. MembreCoq5 Win User

[Solved] Xbox controllers disconnecting

Thanks, CristofKaiser, indeed with a brand new controller it keeps disconnecting, so it's not the controller. [Update:] now the controllers work on my PC, but still no news on the Xbox One.

I'll keep you posted if I find a solution.

Anyone else ?
Thema:

1. Xbox One Controller Keeps Disconnecting - Similar Threads - Controller Keeps Disconnecting

2. Xbox Controller for Windows 10 keeps disconnecting every 10 minutes

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Controller for Windows 10 keeps disconnecting every 10 minutes: Hello everybody, I recently bought a new Xbox Controller + Wireless Adapter for Windows 10. While playing some games I dicovered that my controller seems to disconnect very regulary every 10...
  3. Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting: Hello! So, people, got second (new one) controller for Xbox One S console (using on PC with micro USB cable too) today. I thought my first one was faulty, it kept disconnecting in some...
  4. Brand new controller keeps disconnecting every ten seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new controller keeps disconnecting every ten seconds: Okay I have an Xbox one S battlefield 1 edition and as of recently my controller started to lose its connection continuously every ten seconds, so I tried 5 different brands of batteries, tried...
  5. Controller keeps disconnecting after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Controller keeps disconnecting after latest update: I installed the latest update this morning (in Brazil, btw). Since then, my controller keeps disconnecting from the console every now and then, but it is still on. The only way to fix is by taking...
  6. Mr wireless controllers keep disconnecting from Xbox One console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mr wireless controllers keep disconnecting from Xbox One console: I have been through all the steps to rectify (rebooting, battery, updates etc) but it is still happening to all controllers. Works fine for 30 to 40 mins then starts disconnecting, even with the...
  7. Wireless Headset and controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Headset and controller keep disconnecting: I just recently bought the Xbox one X and ive been having connectivity issues with it since I got it. At random points my controller will vibrate then disconnect, the controller stays powered on...
  8. My controller keeps disconnecting!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My controller keeps disconnecting!: Hi, I come here because I need help. My controller is always disconnecting from my xbox. The error says : ''CONTROLLER DISCONNECTED''''Reconnect the controller or press A on a connected...
  9. Design Lab controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Lab controller keeps disconnecting: I've cycled the Xbox, connected the controller to two different consoles, replaced batteries and battery pack. Now the warranty page just keeps failing and I cannot get in contact with a single...
  10. XBOX One S - Controllers keep disconnecting & kicking me out of a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One S - Controllers keep disconnecting & kicking me out of a game: My XBOX One S was just set up in December. It was a great update from my older XBOX One. Though, starting a few days after I set it up, my controller started randomly disconnecting. When it...