Xbox one controller keeps disconnecting

Discus and support Xbox one controller keeps disconnecting in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have an Xbox one purchased in the UK OS Version: 10.0.18363.7196 I have 2 xbox one wireless controllers. Both experience the problem I am about to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by chr0n0naut, Nov 12, 2019.

1. chr0n0naut
    chr0n0naut Guest

I have an Xbox one purchased in the UK

OS Version: 10.0.18363.7196

I have 2 xbox one wireless controllers. Both experience the problem I am about to describe. This problem occurs across all games (including the xbox menus) and each controller was purchased independently and use different power sources (one uses AA batteries,
    the other uses a venom power supply).

I have updated the firmware on both controllers. Current firmware version is 2.3.2381.0.

Both controllers will initially connect, but within 10-15 seconds the xbox light on the controller will begin to flash and the controller will disconnected. Eventually the controller will reconnect but usually within a minute it will disconnect in the same
    manner. This repeats over and over - essentially making any game play impossible.

Given that both devices were purchased from different sources, and use different power supplies, the problem is likely to be either my environment or the xbox console itself. I have a PS4 and various wireless devices (laptop, phone etc), none of which experience
    any wireless connectivity problems.

My xbox console itself is up to date.

Can anyone advise what might be the problem? If this occurred only with one controller, or in one game, or across all devices in my flat, I'd be inclined to think that the problem is something other than my xbox one console, but the evidence seems to indicate
    otherwise.

Has anyone experienced this? Maybe I have missed a setting somewhere or am missing something more obvious. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

chr0n0naut, Nov 12, 2019
  2. Zero420override Win User

Xbox one controller disconnecting and crackling audio

3. NW EXPRESS Win User

Controller keeps disconnecting from Xbox One

My controller keeps disconnecting from my xbox. I have bought new controllers and it still disconnects even with the new controller. I have the Day one xbox. Any help will be nice.
  4. Singh on fire Win User

Xbox controller keeps losing connection to the xbox

Try these steps bro

https://www.****/knowledge/fix-xbox-one-controller-keeps-disconnecting/
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Wodison

6. VinhXuanQuyen Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Bluetooth issue

I have the same issue with the new controller keeps getting disconnect with my Xbox One. Please fix it MS.
Thema:

1. Xbox one controller keeps disconnecting - Similar Threads - controller keeps disconnecting

2. My controller keeps disconnecting mid game

in XBoX on Windows
    My controller keeps disconnecting mid game: I'm running on windows 10 and I'm playing Rocket League on Steam. I have a plug and charge kit so thats the battery pack in the controller. Whenever I'm playing Rocket League, my controller will...
  3. Mic keeps disconnecting on Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic keeps disconnecting on Xbox controller: I have a pair of new headphones and I have my ofc Xbox controller. I can be playing just fine one second and if I just move one bit it disconnects my mic, please help...
  4. xbox one X controller keeps disconnecting!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one X controller keeps disconnecting!!: I have Xbox One X Gear Of War Edition and I never had this problem with my 2 past Xbox One S and X systems. After 5 or 6 times I turn on my Xbox One X system. The controller won't turn on the...
  5. Please help Controller keeps disconnecting alpha skip ahead latest

in XboX Insiders
    Please help Controller keeps disconnecting alpha skip ahead latest: Hello, I need some help please. My controller keeps disconnecting when I'm in a party or game and it when I go to the party chat is says please check your device settings in yellow. I don't think...
  6. Xbox Elite 2 Controller keeps disconnecting bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite 2 Controller keeps disconnecting bluetooth: Brand new Xbox Elite 2 Controller keeps disconnecting every 5 minutes when i play Gears 5 or any other FPS game via Xbox Gamepass on PC. Yes, drivers updated on controller and PC bluetooth. Yes,...
  7. Wired Elite controller 2 keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Windows
    Wired Elite controller 2 keeps disconnecting: 2 day old elite controller 2 was working perfectly but now the connection may randomly turn off and it may take a few attempts to reconnect it which I do buy replugging the usb-c. To be clear the...
  8. Xbox elite series 1 controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 1 controller keeps disconnecting: I have a weird problem with an Xbox elite series 1 controller, which keeps disconnecting for a few seconds, then reconnecting, every few minutes, whilst playing Modern Warfare 2019. I've tried all...
  9. controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Windows
    controller keeps disconnecting: My controller keeps disconnecting even if I connect it with USB cable. When I press xbox button it starts blinks and it stop blinking after 2-3 blinks. 99874dca-b656-4ad9-8a92-fd7e938ae769
  10. Controllers keep disconnecting!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers keep disconnecting!: Hello. We are having an issue. Before responding please read as we have tried a ton of different things. We have 2 xbox ones. We are only having the issue on one of them. I will call them...