Xbox one controller keeps freezing

Discus and support Xbox one controller keeps freezing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox one controller help? Was playing COD, when controller battery died. So I plugged it in (runs off plug and play kit). Turned it on and the whole... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bad News Dave80, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Xbox one controller keeps freezing

Xbox one controller help?

Was playing COD, when controller battery died. So I plugged it in (runs off plug and play kit). Turned it on and the whole thing froze (controller). The night stayed on but none of the buttons did anything and I had to take out battery pack. I tried batteries
    and it did the same thing. After leaving it ten mins it worked again, so thought nothing of it.
    Now, its just happened again. Midway through playing a game the whole controller just froze. Light stayed on but buttons non responsive. Anything I can do to fix this or do I need to take it back to store to get it sorted? It's now working again, but very
    frustrated at having to keep taking out batteries and turning off console mid game etc. Thanks.

:)

Bad News Dave80, Feb 27, 2015
  2. Console Turning Off, Controller Will Not Sync

My son's XBox One keeps randomly freezing & turning off. He is also having issues keeping his controller synced. Any suggestions on what we can do to fix this?

RascalDascal13, Feb 27, 2015
  3. Frezzing?

My Xbox One keeps freezing, I don't know why.

MichaelWood_914, Feb 27, 2015
  4. Chadasouras
    Chadasouras Guest

Idk why this happens but to fix it I just take batteries out then hold power button on Xbox to reset then once I turn Xbox back on reconnect controller works for me.

Chadasouras, Mar 2, 2015
  5. Chadasouras Win User

Idk why this happens but to fix it I just take batteries out then hold power button on Xbox to reset then once I turn Xbox back on reconnect controller works for me.
  6. aritz sli Win User

Xbox crashing after 5 minutes of playing

No, nothing, it just freezes and sometimes the controller just keeps vibrating and the sound gets stuck until I restart the Xbox.
  7. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one controller freezes

Hi Sbickz,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing issues with your Xbox One controller freezing during use. Do you mind describing it's behavior more? Does the light on the controller stay on when it freezes? You may want to also try plugging the controller
    into the console using a Micro USB cable. To further troubleshoot, try power-cycling your console, to do so, check out this article:

Xbox One Power Cycle

Please keep us updated.
  8. MichaelWood_914 Win User

Frezzing?

My Xbox One keeps freezing, I don't know why.
  9. CoRmAcK85 Win User

Is Dead Island way too difficult?

I give up on this game, the control's feel horrible and unresponsive and the game keep's freezing. Probs the worst game i have played.
Thema:

1. Xbox one controller keeps freezing - Similar Threads - controller keeps freezing

2. My controller keeps disconnecting mid game

in XBoX on Windows
    My controller keeps disconnecting mid game: I'm running on windows 10 and I'm playing Rocket League on Steam. I have a plug and charge kit so thats the battery pack in the controller. Whenever I'm playing Rocket League, my controller will...
  3. Mic keeps disconnecting on Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic keeps disconnecting on Xbox controller: I have a pair of new headphones and I have my ofc Xbox controller. I can be playing just fine one second and if I just move one bit it disconnects my mic, please help...
  4. xbox one X controller keeps disconnecting!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one X controller keeps disconnecting!!: I have Xbox One X Gear Of War Edition and I never had this problem with my 2 past Xbox One S and X systems. After 5 or 6 times I turn on my Xbox One X system. The controller won't turn on the...
  5. Wired controller keeps losing connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired controller keeps losing connectivity: My wired controller randomly loses connection. I have had 2 wired which loses connection and also tried 2 wireless which had the same problem, all were official xbox ones too. I have tried...
  6. Why does my Xbox keep losing connection to my controller and internet at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox keep losing connection to my controller and internet at the same time?: Hi, My console appears to have an intermittent fault whereby it will disconnect from the wireless controller and from the internet at the same time. Initially, from reading up, it was suggested...
  7. Xbox controller keeps turning off my Xbox for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller keeps turning off my Xbox for no reason: For some random reason my xbox one wireless controller turned off my xbox mid game and also every time I change my battery pack it turns my xbox of for no apparent reason can anyone help?...
  8. Please help Controller keeps disconnecting alpha skip ahead latest

in XboX Insiders
    Please help Controller keeps disconnecting alpha skip ahead latest: Hello, I need some help please. My controller keeps disconnecting when I'm in a party or game and it when I go to the party chat is says please check your device settings in yellow. I don't think...
  9. so my controller keeps moving up when i try to select an app or game. the support agent...

in XboX Insiders
    so my controller keeps moving up when i try to select an app or game. the support agent...: [IMG] submitted by /u/whrnngg [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Elite 2 Controller keeps disconnecting bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite 2 Controller keeps disconnecting bluetooth: Brand new Xbox Elite 2 Controller keeps disconnecting every 5 minutes when i play Gears 5 or any other FPS game via Xbox Gamepass on PC. Yes, drivers updated on controller and PC bluetooth. Yes,...