Xbox One Controller left thumbstick stuck

Discus and support Xbox One Controller left thumbstick stuck in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I see from reading various posts/articles on the internet that this issue still exists, question is what are Microsoft doing about it. I'm now on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MadGamer1988, Oct 8, 2019.

1. MadGamer1988
    MadGamer1988 Guest

So I see from reading various posts/articles on the internet that this issue still exists, question is what are Microsoft doing about it. I'm now on my second controller which is 3 months old, and is suffering with a stuck left thumb stick. I put it
    down to one of the sensors needing to be replaced, but question is, do I replace this myself or go through the pain of sending it off for repair?

:)

MadGamer1988, Oct 8, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi MadGamer1988,

As the question has been answered, we will be locking this thread. If you have any other questions about a different topic, feel free to come back and create a new thread and we will be more than happy to answer.

Thank you for understanding, have a great day!
  3. MadGamer1988 Win User

Hello MadGamer,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. As stated, you should consider sending it in for repair. Talk about self repair is not allowed as per the

Xbox Forum Guidelines

Use this link for assistance with sending in your controller : Replace your controller
    Ah my apologies ref: self repair. I'll get it repaired by official channels (Xbox Support)
  4. AridLizard Win User

if its under warranty then get it repaired/replaced.

if not you might be able to find a local store that offers a repair service.

hope this helps
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello MadGamer,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. As stated, you should consider sending it in for repair. Talk about self repair is not allowed as per the

Xbox Forum Guidelines

Use this link for assistance with sending in your controller : Replace your controller
  6. GoofierBuckle09 Win User

XBOX adaptive controller

Does the adaptive controller allow you to use one of the track pads in place of a thumb-stick on the xbox controller- i.e use the trackpad in place of the left thumbstick?
Thema:

1. Xbox One Controller left thumbstick stuck - Similar Threads - Controller left thumbstick

2. Xbox One Controller Left Thumbstick Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Left Thumbstick Issues: Within the last few months, my left thumbstick has not been fully registering up and down movements. For instance, while playing Modern Warfare Warzone, I try to run by pushing all the way up on...
  3. Xbox One Controller Left Thumbstick Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Left Thumbstick Issues: Hey everyone! My left thumbstick is having issues reading up and down. Its perfectly fine with left and right. Ive already taken apart the controller and replaced the thumbstick so I know the...
  4. xbox elite wireless controller series 2 left thumbstick problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox elite wireless controller series 2 left thumbstick problem.: I have a problem with the left thumstick click on my xbox elite wireless controller series 2. I cannot hear the click anymore and when I try to run ingame, my character will suddenly stop running....
  5. Xbox one controller left thumbstick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller left thumbstick drift: Hi, i recently purchased two brand new Xbox one controllers off of Amazon, and from the moment that I took them out of the box, both controllers had left thumbstick drift to the right. I defect...
  6. Xbox Afterglow Controller Left Thumbstick not working correctly in Bully Schoolarship...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Afterglow Controller Left Thumbstick not working correctly in Bully Schoolarship...: I used to own bully on PS2 then I decided to get it on steam for $5. After Experiencing the terrible keyboard controls, I plugged in my controller only to see that Jimmy would jog slowly. Even...
  7. Elite Series 2 controller buttons partially functioning when moving left thumbstick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller buttons partially functioning when moving left thumbstick: Hey, so myself and a friend have noticed something with the Elite Series 2 controllers. When you move the left thumbstick to the left and try to push the Y button (either the actual button or the...
  8. My controller's left thumbstick is broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller's left thumbstick is broken: So, my controller's left thumbstick is broken. I put my left thumbstick forward, the character doesn't go forward. Say, I'm playing Fortnite. I move my thumbstick forward. The character goes slow....
  9. Xbox One Elite Controller left thumbstick is drifting.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller left thumbstick is drifting.: As the title indicates, my left thumbstick is drifting. I have tried to obtain a replacement through the service center but I beleive there is no offer available? I got the controller as a gift...
  10. Gears of War Elite Controller Left thumbstick loose?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears of War Elite Controller Left thumbstick loose?: Hi All, I have had 4 Gears of War Elite controllers, and all of which have had something different wrong with them. The first had a left stick which would not centre and thumbsticks which seemed...