Xbox One Controller (Midnight Forces 2)

Discus and support Xbox One Controller (Midnight Forces 2) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son knocked it off his bed while asleep & now the right analog 'drifts'. I got it for him for chirstmas so its only been about 2 months, I need to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I Lil Farris I, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Xbox One Controller (Midnight Forces 2)

My son knocked it off his bed while asleep & now the right analog 'drifts'. I got it for him for chirstmas so its only been about 2 months, I need to send it in if there's still a warranty but when I tried to add it to my devices it says We do not recognize that S/N. Ive put it in numerous times so I know im not putting in the wrong s/n.

:)

I Lil Farris I, Feb 22, 2021
  2. MrXela Win User

Xbox One controller issue involving Y, X, and A buttons- help!!

Same issue happening to me as well.

I also have a Midnight Force controller. I wonder if the issue is tied to the Midnight Force controller.

I'm also *** at the quality of these controllers. I have four broken controllers and I have replaced them all already twice. Now I need to pay shipping if I send them back. MS should replace all of them for free.
  3. Tutexx Win User

Xbox One controller issue involving Y, X, and A buttons- help!!

Update: the issue is not happening on the controller that came bundled with my Xbox one. I was mistaken when I thought it was happening with both controllers. I have tested it thoroughly and cannot recreate the situation with it as I originally thought.
    It is only with my midnight forces controller. I think I'm just going to send it in.
  4. BluSwirl Win User

Xbox one Armed Forces Controller VS Normal Xbox one Controller.

Hi Yuri, I asked my Mom to fetch her kitchen scales and, luckily for you, I still had my 'Midnight Forces' controller stored away. Without batteries, I weighed three different pads for you - the Midnight/Armed Forces comes in at eight ounces (aka 250 grams
    in Metric values), and weighs the *same* as the new Xbox One S controller! However, when I then placed my current 'Lunar White' controller on the scales, it was marginally heavier at about 10 oz.

The Lunar White is the most recent design revision, just prior to Xbox One S, so I'd assume this would be a standard weight across the board (Elite Controller excepted, which I don't own). Hope this helps!
  5. Vampiyno Win User

Anyone having issues with their controller staying synced to the Xbox One?

I have the Same Problem... I also thought it is the day one controller but I still have the same problem with my midnight forces controller which arrived today....

Seems like when anything comes between kinect or the console and the controller it looses sync...

Anyone having solutions?
  6. Echo4Ent Win User

Windows 10 PCs and older Xbox One controllers

No, the midnight forces controller does not have the built in Bluetooth radio. The Bluetooth version was not introduced until 2016. You will need an adapter, or a USB cable to use it on a Windows PC.
Thema:

Xbox One Controller (Midnight Forces 2)

1. Xbox One Controller (Midnight Forces 2) - Similar Threads - Controller Midnight Forces

2. Xbox Series X controller dosen't reconnect after battery dies

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller dosen't reconnect after battery dies: Has anybody experienced this? Before i get started yes all firmwares are up to date, I'm having a problem with the new series x controller not reconnecting to the Xbox Series X after the battery...
  3. Xbox Series X controller disconnection, specific

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller disconnection, specific: Hi, I’m having controller connection problems with my Xbox Series X console. I know the known issues post lists controller connection problems, but it didn’t seem to specifically match my...
  4. Xbox Series X/S Controller Rumbler

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X/S Controller Rumbler: When my controller is on and nothing is happening, my right rumbler will lightly rumble, again for no apparent reason. It became this way after I just closed out of a game mid-way through to join...
  5. Controller Gone Crazy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Gone Crazy: so, ever since Xbox live outage happened my controller hasn't been working right. (and no, I don't beat my controller in rage if I lose at a video game.) I could be on the home page, and I move...
  6. Elite Series 2 Controller Paddles/Dpad Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Paddles/Dpad Issues: I recently received the Elite Series 2 controller for Christmas and, so far, have had mixed feelings for it. Im already experiencing joystick drift, my dpad is unusable and consistently spams dpad...
  7. Microphone does not work after control update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone does not work after control update.: Hello. Recently I updated my Xbox controller, after updating the microphone of my headset did not work by the control, on other handsets the microphone works and the control does not work. What do...
  8. Elite controller 2

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite controller 2: There's no way to make my Xbox series X detect the elite controller 2? Need help. I've try many ways I found on internet nothing works. 09b19fba-41ae-4dab-bec5-f060c2efd035
  9. X box one Midnight Forces Controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    X box one Midnight Forces Controller: Hello I just purchased the X box One Midnight Forces II controller and the sound the Volume is very low when plugged into headphones compared to my other X box One Controllers. Has anyone else...
  10. Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Controller, Midnight Forces II Special Edition Madness

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Controller, Midnight Forces II Special Edition Madness: Hello all, I have now had this controller replaced 3 times and Im wondering if I should just purchase a new one. The Upper Thumb Joy Stick, after about 5 days of play, just starts to move on its...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one controller