Xbox one controller no longer registering headset after today's update on xbox

Discus and support Xbox one controller no longer registering headset after today's update on xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everything was working fine last night. Turned the Xbox on today and got the update message. I updated and now nothings working. I tried to update the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sthejdjej, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Sthejdjej
    Sthejdjej Guest

Everything was working fine last night. Turned the Xbox on today and got the update message. I updated and now nothings working. I tried to update the controller and it's still not working. Is there a fix, can I undo the update? Or am I just screwed till
    the next update.

:)

Sthejdjej, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox one controller no longer registering headset after today's update on xbox - Similar Threads - controller longer registering

2. XBox Wireless Controller no longer connects to Win10 after firmware update

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Wireless Controller no longer connects to Win10 after firmware update: I updated both of my xbox wireless controllers to firmware version 4.8.1923.0 and since then neither of them can connect to my windows 10 PC anymore. Is there any way to troubleshoot and/or fix...
  3. Xbox One Controller Paired to Windows 10 no longer connects after plugging it in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Controller Paired to Windows 10 no longer connects after plugging it in.: I have an Xbox One Wireless controller that I've paired via bluetooth to Windows 10. It's annoying to have to stop a game because the battery dies, so I plug it in via USB and then charge it on my...
  4. Xbox adaptive controller no longer drawing power from PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller no longer drawing power from PC: I recently purchased an adaptive controller to use with my PC as part of my setup to cope with a muscle disease that limits my computer use. It was working fine for a few days but died suddenly...
  5. Controller no longer registering headset after update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller no longer registering headset after update.: Can someone please help me. Everything worked fine until I updated now no sound. Everything is up to date. I've power cycled the console, nothing. This is getting beyond frustrating. The headset...
  6. Updated my xbox today and now my controller no longer registers my headset.

in XboX Insiders
    Updated my xbox today and now my controller no longer registers my headset.: Everything was working fine last night. I logged on today, and updated my console. Now I'm getting no audio through my controller. Everything is up to date, and I've tried a full shutdown to no...
  7. XBox One Controller on PC no longer works

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox One Controller on PC no longer works: Just bought this wired controller one month ago. Plugged it in, installed and worked no problem, but I was getting a constant Xbox Accessories Runtime Error. Reinstalled Xbox Accessories App, it...
  8. Xbox Controller no longer works!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller no longer works!: So apparently my controller only works when I hold down the home button, meaning I hold down the home button and itll stay on, the second I release the home button it turns the controller off....
  9. Controller input lasting longer than it should

in XboX Insiders
    Controller input lasting longer than it should: I’m part of the 50% who got the new dashboard in the beta ring. My console is an Xbox One X with the Seagate 8tb Hub, if that helps at all. Since the update, I’ve noticed that both in dashboard...
  10. Headset no longer working on Xbox One S Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset no longer working on Xbox One S Controller: All of a sudden my turtlebeach headset has stopped working with both Xbox controllers. I have plugged other devices in to the 3.5mm jack and the same problem persists. Headset works with PC....