Xbox one controller not connected?

Discus and support Xbox one controller not connected? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I recently got an xbox one x and a windows 10 laptop, and have been streaming myvgame with the laptop. When I start the stream however I get a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Raistlen4, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Raistlen4
    Raistlen4 Guest

Hi, I recently got an xbox one x and a windows 10 laptop, and have been streaming myvgame with the laptop. When I start the stream however I get a notification stating there is no controller connected to either my xbox, nor my laptop yet my controller
    still works. Now the problem is that when I join a party I can neither hear nor say a sound, until I turn my tv on, my streamigs off, and turn the streaming on once again. It happens when I start the streaming as well as when I go idle for too long and the
    controller automatically shuts off. I cant even see my battery life because it acts as if, as I've said, there is no controller connected? Please help, I have no idea what to do here.

:)

Raistlen4, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox one controller not connected? - Similar Threads - controller connected

2. XBOX one Controllers will not connect Wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX one Controllers will not connect Wireless: I've had two controllers working fine for quite awhile. No issues until the other night. One of the controllers would not turn on/power button light up. I changed the batteries and still nothing....
  3. Xbox 360 wired controller not connecting to Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 wired controller not connecting to Windows 10: Hello. I need some help on this issue. I have been trying to connect my controller to my Inspiron ONE2330 (which is a Windows 10 Home desktop, 64-bit, powered by DELL) and is not working. I have...
  4. Unable to use sync button for connecting controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to use sync button for connecting controllers: I have not use the exbox for a while. For some reason controllers have stopped working. new batteries installed. Check. ms guide for connecting controller. Check (the sync button wont on console...
  5. Connecting TWO Xbox One S controller to a Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    Connecting TWO Xbox One S controller to a Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth: Was hoping someone could tell me if there is still a problem with connecting more than one Xbox One S controller via Bluetooth is a Windows 10 pc? The only article I could find was at ShackNews...
  6. how many controllers can you connect to xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how many controllers can you connect to xbox one s?: How many controllers can you connect to an xbox one s? 43be8172-6d82-4aec-b3d0-25454d6fa236
  7. connecting xbox one controller to iphone

in XBoX on Mobile
    connecting xbox one controller to iphone: so about a month ago i got an iphone. when i got home i went to go pair my xbox one controller through bluetooth to myi phone and the iphone didn't even 'see' it. whille on my samsung i am able to...
  8. Cant connect/sync xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect/sync xbox controller: Hi, I am having trouble syncing my controller to my xbox, the button on the side doesn't seem to work, i have tried connecting with a cable but the controller vibrates and then nothing happens....
  9. Xbox One controller will not connect wirelessly

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller will not connect wirelessly: Hi, I have an Xbox one controller and my computer is updated to 1809. I read through all the current forum posts and have tried each thing suggested. 1. Update the controller through usb...
  10. Stereo headphones connectivity issue xbox one s wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stereo headphones connectivity issue xbox one s wireless controller: Having trouble connecting my sons brand new stereo headset to his new xbox one s wireless controller. Headset is plugged in, settings show headphones connected yet no sounds come through headset....