Xbox one controller not connecting after February 2015 update.

Discus and support Xbox one controller not connecting after February 2015 update. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After the Feb update many of my friends & myself started having the same issue where our controller can not reconnect to the xbox one after changing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DP42O, Mar 1, 2015.

1. DP42O
    DP42O Guest

After the Feb update many of my friends & myself started having the same issue where our controller can not reconnect to the xbox one after changing batteries, connecting the USB cable, walking more than 30ft from the xbox one, or sometimes it just looses
    connection for no reason. No fixes on the xbox support page work. Only thing that seems to fix the issue is to keep turning off the xbox one off & on over & over (Could take 5 tries could take 100) none of us had this problem till the next time we turned on
    our xbox one after we updated in February 2015. It has been weeks now & I dont even know if xbox is working on a fix or cares to fix the problem. Just wondering if anyone out there is having the same issue. It cant be local cause my friends & I live in 4 different
    states.

:)

DP42O, Mar 1, 2015
  2. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest
  3. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    neilhorgan, Mar 1, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Have you updated the controller? Go to settings,my devices,controller & you will see if there is a controller update available.You will need a micro usb cable to update.

Daft Badger, Mar 1, 2015
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Have you updated the controller? Go to settings,my devices,controller & you will see if there is a controller update available.You will need a micro usb cable to update.
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User
  7. DP42O Win User

List of controller defects/problems.

After the Feb 2015 update many of my friends & myself started having the same issue where our controller can not reconnect to the xbox one after changing batteries, connecting the USB cable, walking more than 30ft from the xbox one, or sometimes it just
    looses connection for no reason. No fixes on the xbox support page work. Only thing that seems to fix the issue is to keep turning off the xbox one off & on over & over (Could take 5 tries could take 100) none of us had this problem till the next time we turned
    on our xbox one after we updated in February 2015. It has been weeks now & I dont even know if xbox is working on a fix or cares to fix the problem. Just wondering if anyone out there is having the same issue. It cant be local cause my friends & I live in
    4 different states. None of us had the older issues that the Feb update was meant to fix. But after the February controller update almost all of us have the problem. Just like how we had no xbox one Connect issues till a update that was suppose to fix problems
    some had. After that update, again almost all of us had problems with our Connects.
  8. neilhorgan Win User

February update

9. FabPort Win User

The controller update bricked my controller.

Good afternoon everyone.

I have the same problem after update of February 2015. The control stopped working. I'm frustrated because an update that promised improvements in my product, caused disorder. I hope microsoft due attention to the case. Several clients with the same problem,
    caused by an official update. I hope that they are not in the bureaucratic, for the three months warranty. The problem to be presented with the product is derived from a OFFICIAL MICROSOFT UPDATE !.

After updating my control only works if it is connected via USB cable.

Let's focus and centralize this problem in single topic related to this issue.

This is the second that I related to the same problem.

(upgrade to wireless xbox one control, of February, is damaging the functionality thereof).

I wait anxiously for a solution from microsoft company!

att.

PortoGunX
Thema:

1. Xbox one controller not connecting after February 2015 update. - Similar Threads - controller connecting February

2. Trying to connect xbox controller to laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to connect xbox controller to laptop: I've been trying to connect my xbox controller to my laptop. I am aware that I have the older controller and so I need a micro usb to connect it. however, when I plug the controller into the...
  3. Issue with connection of my wireless controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with connection of my wireless controller: I have an issue with my xbox controller, the sound on my side starts to "explode" as well as on the side of whoever is hearing me a the time, it also sometimes it disconnect itself as if I had...
  4. Controller works when no batteries in but when connected wirelessly gives up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller works when no batteries in but when connected wirelessly gives up?: Hey up until a few days ago my xbox one was working perfectly, but now when I connect either of my controls to the console via wireless the controller stays connected with the led on but the...
  5. Xbox One Controllers losing connection pervasively

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controllers losing connection pervasively: My xbox one has become unplayable as both of my controllers are constantly disconnecting or they are connected (the xbox light is solid on them) and they cease to work. Steps I've done to...
  6. Problems connecting/syncing controllers - Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems connecting/syncing controllers - Xbox one: Hi, I've got strange issues recently with my Xbox-one. The controllers blink. When tried to sync with the contoller sync button, the led flashes quick, while when pressing the console sync...
  7. Wired controller keeps losing connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired controller keeps losing connectivity: My wired controller randomly loses connection. I have had 2 wired which loses connection and also tried 2 wireless which had the same problem, all were official xbox ones too. I have tried...
  8. Cannot log in to account, Cannot connect to internet, Locked via parental controls that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot log in to account, Cannot connect to internet, Locked via parental controls that...: To give context: About three days ago the power went out in my home. At the time, I had Forza Horizon 4 running. After rebooting my PC and launching FH4, it signed me in and I was able to play the...
  9. Why does my Xbox keep losing connection to my controller and internet at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox keep losing connection to my controller and internet at the same time?: Hi, My console appears to have an intermittent fault whereby it will disconnect from the wireless controller and from the internet at the same time. Initially, from reading up, it was suggested...
  10. Xbox one controller connectivity issues after February 2015 controller update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller connectivity issues after February 2015 controller update.: After the Feb update many of my friends & myself started having the same issue where our controller can not reconnect to the xbox one after changing batteries, connecting the USB cable, walking...