xbox one controller not syncing or connecting to console

Discus and support xbox one controller not syncing or connecting to console in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Just recently, I turned my xbox one controller on, to play a game, and it flashed for a while, then turned off. I charged the batteries, but it did not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lazybro, May 28, 2019.

1. Lazybro
    Lazybro Guest

Just recently, I turned my xbox one controller on, to play a game, and it flashed for a while, then turned off. I charged the batteries, but it did not work. When I try to sync it to my console, it doesn't work, either, it just rapidly flashes, then turns
    off. It is happening with both my controllers, too. When I turn my console on, it comes up with a screen saying "You'll need internet for this", but I can't push cancel, because my controller isn't working. I know that my console is connected to the internet,
    because I haven't played with the settings, or with my wifi box. Please help, as I cannot use my xbox. Nothing that I search up helps, either.

Thanks,

:)

Lazybro, May 28, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Xbox one console and controller

Hello

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having trouble with syncing your controller to the Xbox One correct?

Connect a wireless Xbox One controller to your console
    You can also try connecting the controller to the console with a USB cord and see if it syncs.

Let us know with a reply how it goes!
  3. {Parity} Win User

Can't connect my controller.

4. DangerousBard Win User

One XBOX 360 Controller won't sync

5. Ackis Win User

Xbox One S won't power on with controller

Have you synced your controller with your console?

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-one/accessories/connect-a-wireless-controller
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox one console not connecting to controllers!

connect the controller to the console with a USB cable, turn controller on hit the sync button. The controller should sync to the console and you can then disconnect the USB cable. If it doesn't work on one USB port try a different one.
Thema:

1. xbox one controller not syncing or connecting to console - Similar Threads - controller syncing connecting

2. Controllers losing sync and won’t stay synced.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers losing sync and won’t stay synced.: I bought an Xbox One S about 2 weeks ago to play with a couple friends from work and for about a week straight now I’ve been having a constant problem with my controllers de-syncing while the...
  3. MY XBOX ONE CONTROLLER WON'T SYNC AFTER A CONTROLLER UPDATE (NOT A XBOX UPDATE), IT DOESN'T...

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY XBOX ONE CONTROLLER WON'T SYNC AFTER A CONTROLLER UPDATE (NOT A XBOX UPDATE), IT DOESN'T...: Hi there! I'm a little mad today, because I tried to use my headphones by plugging them in the controller itself. They didn't worked and that made a pop up on my screen about a controller update....
  4. sync button broken on my controller, can i still connect wirelessly?

in XBoX on Windows
    sync button broken on my controller, can i still connect wirelessly?: The sync button on my windows xbox one controller is broken and i would still like to wirelessly connect my controller to my pc. i dont want to fix the button. is there a way to connect without...
  5. Unable to use sync button for connecting controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to use sync button for connecting controllers: I have not use the exbox for a while. For some reason controllers have stopped working. new batteries installed. Check. ms guide for connecting controller. Check (the sync button wont on console...
  6. Cant connect/sync xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect/sync xbox controller: Hi, I am having trouble syncing my controller to my xbox, the button on the side doesn't seem to work, i have tried connecting with a cable but the controller vibrates and then nothing happens....
  7. Xbox one controller flashes like strobe light when trying to sync and wont connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller flashes like strobe light when trying to sync and wont connect: I already asked an ambassador about this but he was rude and completely unhelpful, so this is all I can think to do now. The controller in question is one I normally use for playing PC games, so...
  8. XBOX ONE ELITE Controller - Not Syncing - Not Connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE ELITE Controller - Not Syncing - Not Connecting: Brand New 1 day old Elite Xbox One - Controller will not sync. Elite controller is updated, it received the latest update. Xbox One Elite console received the new update. Replaced batteries...
  9. XBOX 360 S controller won't connect. Tried to sync to laptop, now it won't connect to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 S controller won't connect. Tried to sync to laptop, now it won't connect to ...: I made the mistake of trying to hook my controller up to my laptop via the plug and play kit. I realized after I had downloaded the driver that it wouldn't work because the PaP kit only accesses...
  10. Internet connection in and out every few seconds and controller won't sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet connection in and out every few seconds and controller won't sync: So it connects and starts up fine but my controllers will not sync at all and the connection drops and reconnects every 6 seconds or so i tried unplugging both my xbox and my modem and nothing...