Xbox one Controller not syncing to the console anymore...have been forced to use a...

Discus and support Xbox one Controller not syncing to the console anymore...have been forced to use a... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My controller has stopped connecting to my console since almost a week now...I have an Xbox one. I have tried all possible means to fix it...I have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Cyber_Ghost07, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Xbox one Controller not syncing to the console anymore...have been forced to use a...

My controller has stopped connecting to my console since almost a week now...I have an Xbox one. I have tried all possible means to fix it...I have changed batteries, updated firmware....it only works through a USB cable now and as soon as I disconnect the cable the light starts blinking and when I click the sync button it still doesn't connect. I have been forced to use the controller with a USB now..please help.

submitted by /u/Cyber_Ghost07
    [link] [comments]

/u/Cyber_Ghost07, Jun 28, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Miss Bijoux Win User

Elite Controller Syncing

Hey Dol -

Have you tried connecting your Xbox Elite controller to your Xbox One console via USB to force a sync? If that doesn't work, it sounds like getting your Elite controller repaired will be next option. Here is information on

Servicing Your Elite Controller

Let us know if that works. :)
  3. Mister Gwyther Win User

turn on console

Hey there Ashford! Is your controller wireless? If so, your controller may not be synced properly with the console anymore. Try turning the console on with the physical button, then try syncing your controller by pressing the sync button on the console and
    controller. Once they sync up again, turn your console off and try turning it on with the controller. Let me know the result of this, thanks!
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox One X - controller won't turn it on.

Sorry to hear it. Please try holding the sync buttons on both the console and controller for at least 60 seconds. See if that forces a sync
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

My Xbox controller suddenly desyncs form my Xbox and doesn't resync

Hey there Punk!

Do you have another controller you can try on your console? Or do you have a friend nearby with an Xbox One that you can use to test your controller on? Also, have you tried forcing a sync between your controller and the console by using a USB cable yet? If
    not, try that and see if the controller will sync that way.

We're trying to narrow down if the issue is with your controller or your console so keep us posted! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  6. QuickMythril Win User

Connect button on Slim console not working?

one possible workaround is to use a play and charge cable to connect the controller. this will force the sync without pressing the button. otherwise it would require taking apart the console to remove the faceplate to see if the button is broken or not.
Thema:

Xbox one Controller not syncing to the console anymore...have been forced to use a...

1. Xbox one Controller not syncing to the console anymore...have been forced to use a... - Similar Threads - Controller syncing console

2. Xbox controller on but unresponsive, console also refusing to go into sync mode.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller on but unresponsive, console also refusing to go into sync mode.: I've reported this issue in the insider app on the console. This is been going on for a while now and the only fix is to restart the console. It can go nights without happening, then happen 2-3...
  3. Controller on but unresponsive, console also refusing to go into sync mode.

in XboX Insiders
    Controller on but unresponsive, console also refusing to go into sync mode.: I've reported this issue in the insider app on the console. This is been going on for a while now and the only fix is to restart the console. It can go nights without happening, then happen 2-3...
  4. Xbox One s controller just blinks after turning on console, have to pull power plug to re-sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One s controller just blinks after turning on console, have to pull power plug to re-sync: I have an xbox one s and have been having a lot of trouble with the controller staying synced. I have tried factory reset of console, plugging controllers in with usb to update, re syncing,...
  5. Xbox one controller light flashing when synced to console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one controller light flashing when synced to console: Xbox one controller light constantly flashing even though it is synced to my console. e397dd2e-ab15-42b1-aa6c-fe1f7470824c
  6. Need an option to put console into controller sync mode from guide/power menu

in XboX Insiders
    Need an option to put console into controller sync mode from guide/power menu: With the future of console streaming we'll be syncing our bluetooth controllers to our phones but then to use it on the console itself again we have to hit the sync button on the console and it...
  7. xbox one controller not syncing or connecting to console

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one controller not syncing or connecting to console: Just recently, I turned my xbox one controller on, to play a game, and it flashed for a while, then turned off. I charged the batteries, but it did not work. When I try to sync it to my console,...
  8. I've tried EVERYTHING! XB 1s controller won't sync to console. PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've tried EVERYTHING! XB 1s controller won't sync to console. PLEASE HELP!: Right now when I turn on my controller it blinks a few times then it goes solid but it isn't connected to my console. I thought it was connecting to my PC so I went to my PC and checked and it...
  9. Xbox console stuck on controller screen with controller synced

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox console stuck on controller screen with controller synced: Hello, My xbox loads to the controller screen with the xbox button flashing on the picture of the controller even though my controller shows its connected with a solid light. If I turn off the...
  10. Xbox One Console Not Syncing With Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Console Not Syncing With Controller: Hi everyone, So my brother trashed his xbox one console, I managed to put it back together but the only thing is that the controller won't sync with the xbox. The xbox turns on and off i can...