Xbox One controller not syncing

Discus and support Xbox One controller not syncing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having an issue with my xbox one controller. i usually us a usb cable to power my controller which is plugged into the xbox. Recently, i put... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FrenchFlash, Mar 26, 2020.

1. FrenchFlash
    FrenchFlash Guest

Hello, I'm having an issue with my xbox one controller. i usually us a usb cable to power my controller which is plugged into the xbox. Recently, i put in some batteries to play wireless and the controller wouldnt sync to the console. It only works now
    if the cable is plug into it. I hard rest the console but that didnt work. I also tried putting the batteries in and plug in the usb to connect the controller so it would sync, then i removed the cable and the controller light would start blinking. If you
    can help me, i would really appreciate it.

:)

FrenchFlash, Mar 26, 2020
  2. ALAN AND RAMONADORJA Win User

I can't connect my second controller.

You have to sync your second controller, via the Xbox One's sync button on the left, and the controller's sync button on the top.
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

Elite Controller V2 - Using with PC and Xbox One

4. Flymonkey102 Win User

Cabellas Dangers Hunts 2013- Fearmaster gun won't sync to X Box One

The Fearmaster is a Xbox 360 controller and that cannot be synced to the Xbox One.
  5. MrcamRampage Win User

Controller won't connect .

I would suggest to re-sync your controller. I would suggest this link
    here
  6. ice S 0 Win User

The Kinect & the Controller

The Xbox one controller still has the sync button on it.
Thema:

1. Xbox One controller not syncing - Similar Threads - controller syncing

2. Sync button not connecting controllers !!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Sync button not connecting controllers !!!!: I just replaced my hdd to a ssd Seagate barracuda 1tb I’m trying to do an offline update and my controller dosent connect wirelessly anyone have the same problem ? submitted by /u/Apartment-Low...
  3. Xbox one wireless adapter syncing then controller turns off right away

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wireless adapter syncing then controller turns off right away: I'm trying to use my Xbox one wireless controller adapter for my windows 10 PC and having issues. The controller and batteries are known good, they sync and work correctly on an Xbox one and...
  4. Xbox controller sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller sync: I recently got a new next gen controller for christmas for my old gen xbox one, ive had the original controller since i first got the xbox one and ive not had to resync this controller. I have...
  5. Can't sync controllers wirelessly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sync controllers wirelessly: I can't get my controllers to sync wirelessly. Ive tried the syncing buttons and unplugging my Xbox one from the back for 30 seconds. I can get it to work with a micro usb plugged in but it won't...
  6. Xbox series X controller won't stay synced

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X controller won't stay synced: Hi, I have had xbox one and 360 for years and never had this issue even though I had 3-4 controllers with each console. However this has been an issue with the series X. When I first bought it...
  7. Bug: controller not syncing with series X. 19041.5481

in XboX Insiders
    Bug: controller not syncing with series X. 19041.5481: There’s a bug currently going on that series x controller is not syncing and loses connection. A quick fix is to do a hard reset of the Xbox(holding down button) then controller syncs again....
  8. Xbox Series X controller losing sync with console multiple times after latest Beta update....

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X controller losing sync with console multiple times after latest Beta update....: By the way, I remember other reports in the past weeks about this issue concerning Series X|S consoles. Does anyone know how if, somehow, this can be caused due to using the old Play & Charge Kit...
  9. Woke up to this, this morning. Beta ring member. I can't sync the controller on the error...

in XboX Insiders
    Woke up to this, this morning. Beta ring member. I can't sync the controller on the error...: submitted by /u/LordLoboX [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Controller Dies After Syncing To Device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Dies After Syncing To Device: Hope this helps as I've been looking for information for this for a while. I've been having it an issue with my Microsoft branded Xbox one controller dying like the batteries are dead after...