Xbox One controller not syncing

Discus and support Xbox One controller not syncing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having an issue with my xbox one controller. i usually us a usb cable to power my controller which is plugged into the xbox. Recently, i put... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FrenchFlash, Mar 26, 2020 at 5:42 AM.

1. FrenchFlash
    FrenchFlash Guest

Hello, I'm having an issue with my xbox one controller. i usually us a usb cable to power my controller which is plugged into the xbox. Recently, i put in some batteries to play wireless and the controller wouldnt sync to the console. It only works now
    if the cable is plug into it. I hard rest the console but that didnt work. I also tried putting the batteries in and plug in the usb to connect the controller so it would sync, then i removed the cable and the controller light would start blinking. If you
    can help me, i would really appreciate it.

:)

2. ALAN AND RAMONADORJA Win User

I can't connect my second controller.

You have to sync your second controller, via the Xbox One's sync button on the left, and the controller's sync button on the top.
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

Elite Controller V2 - Using with PC and Xbox One

4. Flymonkey102 Win User

Cabellas Dangers Hunts 2013- Fearmaster gun won't sync to X Box One

The Fearmaster is a Xbox 360 controller and that cannot be synced to the Xbox One.
  5. ice S 0 Win User

The Kinect & the Controller

The Xbox one controller still has the sync button on it.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

I need a way to successfully unsync my Xbox controller from my console, so I can again use it on my laptop via bluetooth.

For now, why not just turn off the Xbox at the wall, then sync your controller to your PC, then turn the Xbox back on at the wall. That way you wont turn the Xbox One on when syncing the controller to the PC.
Thema:

1. Xbox One controller not syncing - Similar Threads - controller syncing

2. Problems connecting/syncing controllers - Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems connecting/syncing controllers - Xbox one: Hi, I've got strange issues recently with my Xbox-one. The controllers blink. When tried to sync with the contoller sync button, the led flashes quick, while when pressing the console sync...
  3. Cannot sync xbox 360 e controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sync xbox 360 e controller: Hello, I cant sync my controllers to my xbox 360 elite. I havent played in 3 or 4 months. When i try to sync the light just blinks and ive tried every solution i find in Microsoft's website....
  4. Xbox One - Sync Issues - Controller Frequently Disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Sync Issues - Controller Frequently Disconnecting: Hi all, this only started happening today and looking online seems to be of no help. Using my console with the wireless controller as usual today when all of a sudden I notice the buttons stop...
  5. Controller not syncing and "you'll need the internet for this"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not syncing and "you'll need the internet for this": Last night I got the message "you'll need the internet for this" so clicked the only option, ok or cancel. I could still play games an such so when I finished, I turned off my console and now...
  6. xbox one controller wont sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one controller wont sync: I have a first generation xbox one and the controler model is 1537. I cant get the controler to sync with the xbox and the few times it did it lost connection shortly after. Any ideas?...
  7. xbox one controller will not sync

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one controller will not sync: help my xbox one controller just stopped connecting to xbox one. Put in. nee batteries but can't figure out how to get into the xbox onw with out using the remote since there are no controls on...
  8. Problema de sincronización al encerder Xbox desde el control [Sync issue on Xbox on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema de sincronización al encerder Xbox desde el control [Sync issue on Xbox on the...: Hola Microsoft y comunidad del foro, tengo un error o problema bastante frustrante. Les cuento tengo u a Xbox one x, especificamente la edición Golden Rush. Resulta que tengo sincronizado a mi...
  9. Xbox One Controller will not sync

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Controller will not sync: I recently tried updating my controller but the update failed, now my controller wont sync with my xbox and also will not sync with a micro usb cable. The light wont flash faster if I press the...
  10. Controller wireless sync issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller wireless sync issues: Okay so I've tried everything related to this online but maybe you guys can help. I have 2 wireless controllers for my xbox one which both suddenly stopped working wirelessly, they do both work...