Xbox one controller not working

Discus and support Xbox one controller not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So yesterday I bought the titan fall headset to go with my Xbox one controller, did the update for it and it worked fine for the majority of the day, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Oh Itz Jamesx, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Xbox one controller not working

So yesterday I bought the titan fall headset to go with my Xbox one controller, did the update for it and it worked fine for the majority of the day, I later went to play dead rising 3 with a friend and I took my play and charge kit out and as a result my
    controller has stopped responding and will not work with my Xbox one, the controller stays lit when I turn it on to show it is connected but if I try and re sync it, then nothing will still happen. I have tried using normal batteries as well as my play and
    charge and nothing seems to work, my controller will not allow me to do anything on my Xbox one and as a result I am currently having to use the Kinect.. can anyone help me? *please* Xbox one controller not working :(

:)

Oh Itz Jamesx, Mar 18, 2014
  2. Headset and wireless controller

6 week old Xbox one, wireless controller and head set, all working fine and now headset and controller not working together. Checked headset else where and working fine, checked controller and all working, any suggestions please . Have already switched
    off and reset, disconnected controller and re-set already still not worked

Player117550023, Mar 18, 2014
  3. Xbox One controller not working!

Try re-syncing perhaps? Hold down the sync button and point it at Kinect.

Dynamic Sausage, Mar 18, 2014
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Wireless controls

Hi there,

A 360 controller will work with a 360 console, and an Xbox one controller will work with an Xbox One, but a 360 controller will not work with an Xbox One and vice versa.
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Microsoft should improve their Xbox One Controllers via quality

My controller ever Works Very Well, and I used the Xbox One X Controller and of Xbox One S Controller too
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Default difficulty settings for all games

Hi Gabriele,

Is your question referring to how the Xbox adaptive controller works?

Here are the best available resources that talk all about the adaptive controller and how it works:

Feel free to ask us anything else we are here to help!
  7. Major Wreckus Win User

Xbox 360 controller keyboard compatibility?

Since they redesigned/updated the controller for the xbox one, I would be surprised that if any 360 controller addons would work with the xbox one controller.
  8. OK Fowl Win User

Xbox One controller not recognized by windows 10.

Have you tried a different Xbox one controller?

If it works with a different Xbox One controller I would begin to expect the controller as the problem.
Thema:

Xbox one controller not working

1. Xbox one controller not working - Similar Threads - controller working

2. XBOX One Synchronisation with Controller doesn´t work anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One Synchronisation with Controller doesn´t work anymore.: ENGLISH: My Wifi Controller won´t connect since few days ago. One time only i could connect it via USB. I checked the Controller-Software and it was on the latest update. So i pull out the cable...
  3. Xbox One Controller and Wireless Adapter not working on Windows Server 2019

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One Controller and Wireless Adapter not working on Windows Server 2019: Xbox One Controller and Wireless Adapter not working on Windows Server 2019 Maybe the USB used for connection is an older model or that the USB is faulty ae29146f-6eb7-4c17-bbf2-729ecb3fdfee
  4. Gears of War 4:PC - Can't get xbox360 controllers to work

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4:PC - Can't get xbox360 controllers to work: I have an xbox 360 wireless receiver with 2 x360 controllers which work fine in lots of games. I just downloaded GOW4 to local splitscreen with my wife and the controllers aren't recognised at all...
  5. Xbox 360 PC meant USB controller: Does it work on the USB slot of an Xbox 360 Slim?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 PC meant USB controller: Does it work on the USB slot of an Xbox 360 Slim?: Wireless controls for Xbox 360 are quite expensive on official stores, and i unfortunately do't know if the Xbox 360 Slim has a slot (At the front or back panel) for regular Xbox 360 wired...
  6. Controller Randomly stops working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Randomly stops working: I've found a couple posts on this issue, but all were locked without any actual answers posted. Starting a couple days ago my controller started randomly not responding for me. When it does this...
  7. Xbox One Controller not working for GTA V on xbox one console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller not working for GTA V on xbox one console.: Okay this has started happening a little while ago, but my xbox one controller just doesn't work on gta v (disc for xbox one) whenever I load up the game I can't move, open the menu or anything on...
  8. Since the latest update my home button on the controller stopped working. Anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Since the latest update my home button on the controller stopped working. Anyone else?: So for example, if I click a game, the only way to go back to the main menu is to completely restart the console manually. submitted by /u/Snowstandards [link] [comments]
  9. Controller connections completely stop working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller connections completely stop working: Hi, I'm looking for some help. I have a first generation One console and experiencing a really annoying issue: the controller link randomly crash. I say "controller link" it's about wireless, usb...
  10. No Audio or Mic working - Xbox One Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Audio or Mic working - Xbox One Controller: I've had three controllers up to now. With the same error occuring again. This is how it goes: 1. Buy new controller 2. Plug Headset into 3.5mm jack = Audio & Mic Works for period ___ 3....