Xbox One controller on android

Discus and support Xbox One controller on android in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So I've been using an xbox one controller via Bluetooth on my LG V30 for a bit now, and every once in a while I would have to restart my phone because... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Consoledotlog, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Xbox One controller on android

So I've been using an xbox one controller via Bluetooth on my LG V30 for a bit now, and every once in a while I would have to restart my phone because the dpad and left stick would stop working in games. It's to the point where nothing I do makes them
    work anymore. Except for one wierd thing, I've found that everything works perfectly as long as I'm in portrait..... As soon as I switch to landscape, the dpad and left stick do nothing. I'm on Android 8.0, LG V30

:)

Consoledotlog, Jul 22, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Help! Controller won’t connect to phone

The Xbox One Controllers developed and certified with Apple’s MFi (Made For iPhone/iPad) certification will work with games that have implemented MFi Controller support. This is just like how Apple certifies other iPhones/iPad accessories, like Lightning
    cables.

Some of these Controllers include an increase that locks your iPhone in place, allowing you to use the iPhone like a portable game console, holding the controller in your hands. Some drivers use MFi to a physical connection, so you need to connect to the
    Flash port on your iPhone or iPad. Though, only the most MFi drivers connect wirelessly via Bluetooth, such as a Bluetooth headset or keyboard.

Now we see how an Xbox Controller to connect to your iPhone or iPad.

First, you’ll need to insert the controller in pairing mode

Now, turn on the Xbox wireless controller via the Xbox Button

how to connect xbox one controller,xbox one controller ,how to connect xbox one controller to ipad, xbox one s controller ios, how to connect xbox one s controller to iphone, how to connect xbox one controller to android

Then open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad and select Bluetooth.

Click on the Controller to pair it with your device.

Note: if you have to purchase to game for your iPhone so first you need to check controller supported device.

If you’ve Jailbroken it, you can also try installing the “drivers for all” Cydia controller. It will allow the driver as MFi, as the controller function 4 Sony PlayStation activated as an MFi controller.

connect Xbox one controller to your Android and IOS Device

Many types of Controller support to your Android device

By pressing the Xbox button turn on your Xbox Wireless Controllerhow to connect xbox one controller,xbox one controller ,how to connect xbox one controller to ipad, xbox one s controller ios, how to connect xbox one s controller to iphone, how to connect xbox
    one controller to android

If you have wireless Bluetooth controller, you can pair with the android devices to putting it in pairing modes.

Then turn on your Smartphone and go to the Bluetooth screen in setting app.

Now enable your Bluetooth, now you can see the controller on Bluetooth pair.

And now you can connect to the Xbox one controller with your Bluetooth and launch the game and start to playing

how to connect xbox one controller,xbox one controller ,how to connect xbox one controller to ipad, xbox one s controller ios, how to connect xbox one s controller to iphone, how to connect xbox one controller to android

If you have an OTG cable, using that you can be connected 360 to an Android tablet with a wired Xbox Control standard, too. You can use this cable Buy elsewhere for only a few dollars on Amazon. Also the same type of cable allows you to use other USB devices
    such as USB flash drives with your phone or tablet.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to connect a controller to mobile android

yes you can connect an Xbox One S/X controller to an android device as long as the android device supports controllers. I know you can do this as I have connected mine to my android device (Amazon fire 10), and it works well. All you have to do is turn
    on bluetooth on your device, and go in bluetooth settings and select scan for new device, then with the xbox one s controller, turn it on, and press and hold the sync button until the light on the controller flashes quickly. Your device should find the controller
    and pair them together.
  4. eduscxbox Win User

Xbox and Android

Hello viktorsigosins, for Android, you need to check your phone manufacturer and Android version to see if it is compatible with controllers or not. For your second question: yes, you can use Xbox One controller on S and X model as well.

hope it helps,

best regards
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Consoledotlog,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question with the Xbox One Controller. In reference to your question, I recommend to contact

Android Support
    for more assistance with troubleshooting your Android phone.

Hope this helps.
  6. angusgamer311 Win User

How to connect a controller to mobile android

No there is a type of controller that does have bluetooth to android i think it was xbox one s remote but i just wanted to see if i was right or if there was a way to connect the normal xbox one controller
Thema:

1. Xbox One controller on android - Similar Threads - controller android

2. The Xbox button on my controller takes me back to the Android home screen.

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox button on my controller takes me back to the Android home screen.: We here at Team Xbox have heard you, and we understand that since the launch of Xbox Game Streaming the Xbox button does not do what all Xbox users have grown to expect. Right now, pressing the...
  3. Use Android Xbox app as remote control without signing in

in XBoX on Mobile
    Use Android Xbox app as remote control without signing in: I've installed the Xbox app for my android device, when I first launch the app I have the option to sign in or set up a console. I dislike signing into apps if i can, so i tried selecting the...
  4. Bluetooth controller buttons are scrambled on Android

in XboX Insiders
    Bluetooth controller buttons are scrambled on Android: Can't even stream my games or play MCPE which is frustrating My controller is on the latest firmware submitted by /u/Alacrityyy [link] [comments]
  5. Connecting Bluetooth Controller to Android Device

in XboX Insiders
    Connecting Bluetooth Controller to Android Device: Hello - I'm hoping to maybe get some help or clarification. I've been selected for the Project xCloud Preview and I'm trying to connect either of my two Wireless Controllers to my phone. I've...
  6. xbox 1s controler not working correctly with android device world of tanks blitz

in XBoX on Mobile
    xbox 1s controler not working correctly with android device world of tanks blitz: Hi, I have been using a Xbox 1s Bluetooth controller for my android device and in most games it works completely fine but in the game world of tanks blitz it is constantly sending inputs from the...
  7. Android Game Streaming with Xbox One Controller via USB

in XboX Insiders
    Android Game Streaming with Xbox One Controller via USB: I don't have a Bluetooth Xbox One controller, but in the game streaming app says I can connect a controller via USB. I have an adapter that came with my Samsung Galaxy S7 that I've used to connect...
  8. bluetooth xbox one controller Play & Charge Kit pc/android

in XBoX on Windows
    bluetooth xbox one controller Play & Charge Kit pc/android: I have been fighting with my controller for a while now it seems when I try to use it on both pc and my android phone the controller randomly turns off sometimes I can play for a while sometimes...
  9. Xbox One S controller issue on Android via Bluetooth

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox One S controller issue on Android via Bluetooth: I haven't quiet found yet where to post this question but here goes... So I have an Xbox One S Controller connected to my OnePlus 6 android phone via Bluetooth but it seems that the view button on...
  10. How to connect a controller to mobile android

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to connect a controller to mobile android: Does anyone know a brand of xbox controller that connects with bluetooth to my tablet? e5d29754-b68c-4a4c-b31e-6d910b498a38