Xbox One controller on android

Discus and support Xbox One controller on android in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So I've been using an xbox one controller via Bluetooth on my LG V30 for a bit now, and every once in a while I would have to restart my phone because... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Consoledotlog, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Xbox One controller on android

So I've been using an xbox one controller via Bluetooth on my LG V30 for a bit now, and every once in a while I would have to restart my phone because the dpad and left stick would stop working in games. It's to the point where nothing I do makes them
    work anymore. Except for one wierd thing, I've found that everything works perfectly as long as I'm in portrait..... As soon as I switch to landscape, the dpad and left stick do nothing. I'm on Android 8.0, LG V30

:)

Consoledotlog, Jul 22, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Help! Controller won’t connect to phone

The Xbox One Controllers developed and certified with Apple’s MFi (Made For iPhone/iPad) certification will work with games that have implemented MFi Controller support. This is just like how Apple certifies other iPhones/iPad accessories, like Lightning
    cables.

Some of these Controllers include an increase that locks your iPhone in place, allowing you to use the iPhone like a portable game console, holding the controller in your hands. Some drivers use MFi to a physical connection, so you need to connect to the
    Flash port on your iPhone or iPad. Though, only the most MFi drivers connect wirelessly via Bluetooth, such as a Bluetooth headset or keyboard.

Now we see how an Xbox Controller to connect to your iPhone or iPad.

First, you’ll need to insert the controller in pairing mode

Now, turn on the Xbox wireless controller via the Xbox Button

how to connect xbox one controller,xbox one controller ,how to connect xbox one controller to ipad, xbox one s controller ios, how to connect xbox one s controller to iphone, how to connect xbox one controller to android

Then open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad and select Bluetooth.

Click on the Controller to pair it with your device.

Note: if you have to purchase to game for your iPhone so first you need to check controller supported device.

If you’ve Jailbroken it, you can also try installing the “drivers for all” Cydia controller. It will allow the driver as MFi, as the controller function 4 Sony PlayStation activated as an MFi controller.

connect Xbox one controller to your Android and IOS Device

Many types of Controller support to your Android device

By pressing the Xbox button turn on your Xbox Wireless Controllerhow to connect xbox one controller,xbox one controller ,how to connect xbox one controller to ipad, xbox one s controller ios, how to connect xbox one s controller to iphone, how to connect xbox
    one controller to android

If you have wireless Bluetooth controller, you can pair with the android devices to putting it in pairing modes.

Then turn on your Smartphone and go to the Bluetooth screen in setting app.

Now enable your Bluetooth, now you can see the controller on Bluetooth pair.

And now you can connect to the Xbox one controller with your Bluetooth and launch the game and start to playing

how to connect xbox one controller,xbox one controller ,how to connect xbox one controller to ipad, xbox one s controller ios, how to connect xbox one s controller to iphone, how to connect xbox one controller to android

If you have an OTG cable, using that you can be connected 360 to an Android tablet with a wired Xbox Control standard, too. You can use this cable Buy elsewhere for only a few dollars on Amazon. Also the same type of cable allows you to use other USB devices
    such as USB flash drives with your phone or tablet.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to connect a controller to mobile android

yes you can connect an Xbox One S/X controller to an android device as long as the android device supports controllers. I know you can do this as I have connected mine to my android device (Amazon fire 10), and it works well. All you have to do is turn
    on bluetooth on your device, and go in bluetooth settings and select scan for new device, then with the xbox one s controller, turn it on, and press and hold the sync button until the light on the controller flashes quickly. Your device should find the controller
    and pair them together.
  4. eduscxbox Win User

Xbox and Android

Hello viktorsigosins, for Android, you need to check your phone manufacturer and Android version to see if it is compatible with controllers or not. For your second question: yes, you can use Xbox One controller on S and X model as well.

hope it helps,

best regards
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Consoledotlog,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question with the Xbox One Controller. In reference to your question, I recommend to contact

Android Support
    for more assistance with troubleshooting your Android phone.

Hope this helps.
  6. angusgamer311 Win User

How to connect a controller to mobile android

No there is a type of controller that does have bluetooth to android i think it was xbox one s remote but i just wanted to see if i was right or if there was a way to connect the normal xbox one controller
Thema:

1. Xbox One controller on android - Similar Threads - controller android

2. I need help getting a controller working with xCloud on the android 11 beta (Pixel 4XL)

in XboX Insiders
    I need help getting a controller working with xCloud on the android 11 beta (Pixel 4XL): Has anyone been successful using a controller with xCloud or Console Streaming on the Android 11 beta? I can pair my controller (tried both PS4 and Xbox controllers) and they seem to work fine but...
  3. Is there a way to connect Xbox controller wired to Android phone ?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to connect Xbox controller wired to Android phone ?: I have the old Xbox one controller (Model number 1537 Image it's a windows version "Microsoft xbox one pad" what it is called, but not sure), is there a way to connect it wired to my Android...
  4. issues with Xbox controller on Android game

in XBoX on Mobile
    issues with Xbox controller on Android game: Has anyone ever had issues with playing a game on a mobile device with your Xbox controller connected via Bluetooth? I play call of duty mobile and sometimes , a button press doesnt work for a bit...
  5. Xbox controller connected to Android mobile device LT & RT not working

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox controller connected to Android mobile device LT & RT not working: Hello, My son has just connected his x box controller to his android mobile phone (Samsung S9) and the LT and RT buttons are not working. Is there anything we can do to rectify this? Everything...
  6. Streaming App (Android) Controller inputs no longer work?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Streaming App (Android) Controller inputs no longer work?!: Xbox streaming no longer seems to work (it did until I tried today) - the app connects to one of my xboxes just as it always has but now the controller inputs are not working?! this worked fine...
  7. Android 10 Game Streaming controller issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Android 10 Game Streaming controller issue?: Game streaming worked perfectly previously. Have not tried since having had my phone update itself to Android 10. On LG G8 thinq, Android 10, controller pairs and streaming starts as normal. No...
  8. Xbox360 Wireless Controller für pc/android

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox360 Wireless Controller für pc/android: Hallo allerseits, Ich habe einen Wireless Controller für die Xbox360 und habe mir extra ein kabel gekauft womit ich mein controller an den pc schließen kann, was jedoch nicht funktioniert bei...
  9. Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 & Android

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 & Android: I'm having problems with my Elite Series 2 controller when it's connected to my android phone (Bluetooth and USB). It seems that the View button on the controller acts as the Back button on my...
  10. Xbox controller op android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox controller op android: Mijn vraag is: Kun je de xbox one draadloze controller gebruiken voor android/samsung galaxy a50? [Trabskatuib 0 My question is: Can you use the xbox one wireless controller for android /...