Xbox One Controller on Mobile (iOS)

Discus and support Xbox One Controller on Mobile (iOS) in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I’m starting to play some mobile games with my Xbox One controller, but I’ve found out that clicking down the sticks and the 2 boxes button (not sure... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by TheLostMan64, Nov 28, 2019.

1. TheLostMan64
    TheLostMan64 Guest

I’m starting to play some mobile games with my Xbox One controller, but I’ve found out that clicking down the sticks and the 2 boxes button (not sure what it’s called) don’t work. Is this at all common? Is there a fix?

:)

TheLostMan64, Nov 28, 2019
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Look at the options of the game you are playing in, there may be some options that will help you.
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi TheLostMan64

Does it not work for all your games or just certain games?
  4. TheLostMan64 Win User

Every game I’ve tested with it, it doesn’t work.
  5. SnailUK Win User

Xbox Live iPhone app

WP7 still has the advantage of achievments for mobile gaming.
    WP7 also now has the Xbox Companion app, that can control various things on the xbox. Thats not available on the very basic iOS app.

I wouldn't be supprised if all the existing iOS apps for doing XBL stuff got forcably canned now, so Microsoft can guarantee its not one of them causing all the recent phishing issues.
  6. Bonien2 Win User

Mobile Games

Xbox live achievement support coming to select Gameloft mobile games for Android and iOS :)
Thema:

1. Xbox One Controller on Mobile (iOS) - Similar Threads - Controller Mobile iOS

2. Shut off controller option when holding down the Xbox button would be useful.

in XboX Insiders
    Shut off controller option when holding down the Xbox button would be useful.: submitted by /u/PapaSmooke [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX ONE BUG CONTROL OF SOFTWARE ON MOBILE DEVICES

in XBoX on Mobile
    XBOX ONE BUG CONTROL OF SOFTWARE ON MOBILE DEVICES: Well summarizing when I'm playing on an android smartphone the vision button doesn't work as it should basically when i press it it works like a back button being impossible to mapealo in software...
  4. Can't Pair Controller For Mobile Game Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Pair Controller For Mobile Game Streaming: I have the game streaming app for my Android phone (moto g4+ running Android 7) and I've managed to set up my console with the app but for the life of me I cannot get the controller to pair with...
  5. Q about mobile streaming. Problem with controller

in XBoX on Mobile
    Q about mobile streaming. Problem with controller: I just used the xcloud streaming for the first time It went great until the end. After i quit the game on my phone, i no longer had control of my xb1 via the controller. I had to re-synch my...
  6. How to connect a controller to mobile android

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to connect a controller to mobile android: Does anyone know a brand of xbox controller that connects with bluetooth to my tablet? e5d29754-b68c-4a4c-b31e-6d910b498a38
  7. Just Dance 2015: No compatible mobile controller?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Dance 2015: No compatible mobile controller?: Hi, I've just bought JustDance 2015 trough my Xbox ONE. When selecting 'mobile controller', since I don't have Kinekt, I can download the application into my smart phone. Problem is that the...
  8. Mobile Controller for Just Dance 2015?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Mobile Controller for Just Dance 2015?: Hi, I've just bought JustDance 2015 trough my Xbox ONE. When selecting 'mobile controller', since I don't have Kinekt, I can download the application into my smart phone. Problem is that the...
  9. Connecting your Xbox 360 controller to your mobile with a bluetooth

in XBoX on Mobile
    Connecting your Xbox 360 controller to your mobile with a bluetooth: Hey, I was wondering how exactly I'm supposed to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my Samsung Galaxy S8. 7d2a7f8f-cfa3-4426-9ea6-2050fe9ea88d
  10. Xbox One S Controller & Windows 10 Mobile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Controller & Windows 10 Mobile: I have connected my Xbox One S controller via Bluetooth to my Lumia 640XL (Windows 10 Mobile 10.0.15063.608). It says it's connected OK. I have tried to get it work with some games like Modern...